SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue May 08, 2018 12:02 pm

Wait, I just saw the later corrected list..
so how many are we missing ?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by XQZME Tue May 08, 2018 12:18 pm

Even though it's only a 4.5 hour flight, I would think there would be two days off so they could do all the promo shooting around the islands .
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 08, 2018 12:25 pm

Actually the only time I put ones in that are gone is when I can say absolutely they were gone in that epi meaning they were back on SM before the next RC. There are some no doubt that are listed that were gone in the first epi but weren't on SM then or maybe not even now, but I do know from the epi 3 list we can be certain of our stats as of that time on IMO. Just like I left Jake on the list to epi 3 because we have him in the epi 1 list but not the epi 3 list.....don't know if he was let go in epi 1 or 2 but know he was gone before epi 3.

Other than Jake whom we still haven't found, we are only missing one other.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 08, 2018 12:26 pm

XQZME wrote:Even though it's only a 4.5 hour flight, I would think there would be two days off so they could do all the promo shooting around the islands .
Yes, IMO between flying there, getting set up in new locale, and filming B roll, IMO they'd need both days. It also lines up dates wise with other seasons and the FRC dates. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 08, 2018 12:44 pm

So following the stats for ID, was there ever one F1 to F3 that only got one ID? I know we are still missing the Epi. 3 and 4 ID, which could mean Jason got one of them, Anyone ever getting 3 ID on the show? ( meaning before HTD)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 08, 2018 2:04 pm

So, in the bachelorette and bach, there hasn't been anyone getting more than 2 ID's leading up to HTD's.

Bette season 11
Shawn had only 1 ID but did get ID time after group date

Bachelor:

Bach 17 Catherine had only 1 ID going into HTD's

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Thank you @Aunties_Love! You’re the best! :claphands
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2018 10:12 pm

RS stated in his article that he believed the FRC would be on Wed (5/9) or Thurs (5/10).

As for the filming being done by the 12th that @Kashathediva posted earlier in this thread, IMO this includes the couple of days that the couple spends together after the FRC.  So all filming would be wrapped up at that time and that would be the date they would be released to head home if they were the F1.  I just don't think that the FRC would be any later than the 10th so that the couple could have those couple of days together.

All Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 09, 2018 1:10 am

havadrpepper wrote:RS stated in his article that he believed the FRC would be on Wed (5/9) or Thurs (5/10).

As for the filming being done by the 12th that @Kashathediva posted earlier in this thread, IMO this includes the couple of days that the couple spends together after the FRC.  So all filming would be wrapped up at that time and that would be the date they would be released to head home if they were the F1.  I just don't think that the FRC would be any later than the 10th so that the couple could have those couple of days together.

All Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1646190589
IMO, usually in past seasons, the filming wraps THEN the couple spends a few days together.  When you look at the timing of the dates, IMO the schedule would be wrapped at the very earliest the 10th, but more likely the 11th.  This is keeping in mind that they ALWAYS do "B roll" filming of the location through that so depending on what flight they got out of Chiang Mai to Bangkok or Singaore, then to the Maldives.  The quickest flight takes 6 hrs 50 min, then to 12 hrs, then to 16, then up from there.  Each one of the flights goes through either Bangkok or Singapore as there are no direct flights.  With that in mind, IMO, they'd need 2 travelling / filming days of the new location before the filming starts for the MTP/LCD's.  Therefore I think my schedule that I made up would be the best alternative.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2018-102

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2018-103

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2018-104

source

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 09, 2018 10:19 pm

It always made sense to me that filming would end on the 10th because the last few seasons it has ended on the 11th but Becca started her filming a day before the previous Bachelorette did. I just hope whoever is chosen as F1 Becca is happy. From what we have heard she has been a joy to be around so I am really rooting for her. Good luck tomorrow Becca. all imo heartbeat

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 09, 2018 10:49 pm

Which means they will be home by May 12th. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 09, 2018 10:55 pm

@Kashathediva thank you to your contact for what appears to be the correct information all along. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
CamiLane 11
jen689
1funnyfish
barbell
beader
Astrobach
tigertiz
alwaystulips
Doats
Lucas15
KB_Mom