SELECT CONTENT

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:27 am

LiboLRC wrote:This is the best coaches combination since Shakira and Usher.

Agreed, I enjoyed Shakira and Usher too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:38 pm

The Tom Petty duet turned out better than I expected. Thankfully, Pryor stopped yelling Tom Petty. I would have chosen Caleb instead.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:55 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud

I liked both so its have been hard for me to choose.

There have been some really good battles tonight.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Saw on et website that contestant Molly called out her coach Kelly Clarkson for her comments on the voice as Kelly compared her voice to Melissa etheridge indigo girls and Molly took offense saying Kelly was labeling her because she is gay and comparing her to other gay singers but Kelly also named another singer who is straight but she left that out of her post she is just a sore loser jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:15 pm

Love that they brought back past winners to help advise the singers! Chloe!!!

I prefer the save button over the blocked button. Felt touched when Blake saved Austin in last night's episode.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:38 pm

Linds911 wrote:Love that they brought back past winners to help advise the singers! Chloe!!!

I prefer the save button over the blocked button. Felt touched when Blake saved Austin in last night's episode.

I really like the save button too and I didn't really like the block function.

I enjoyed the saves we have seen so far. There have been many who lost in this round that I wanted to have saved.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:21 pm

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f601  The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f601 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f601   I get so nervous for them all when they make such major cuts!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:01 pm

Am I the only one not thrilled with the new format to determine the top 12? hmmm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Am I the only one not thrilled with the new format to determine the top 12? hmmm

You are not the only one. I worked late and missed voting last night. Then tonight felt like I had to vote before I actually heard them sing. And Monday night was a chaotic mess.

I am ready for real live show with iTunes Charts.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:01 pm

Yes! West Coast here so had to vote on the app all 3 days without seeing the contestants sing. no and the coaches even say it sucked.

I laugh out loud when Blake was all "that was a good song" after Wilkes on his team sang Don't Speak. laugh out loud

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 10, 2018 6:35 pm

Top 8 already!! Not surprised Blake still has all 3 contestants giggling Whose everyone's favorites? I like Kyla & Brynn would be happy if one of them won. Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Linds911 wrote:Top 8 already!! Not surprised Blake still has all 3 contestants giggling Whose everyone's favorites? I like Kyla & Brynn would be happy if one of them won. Smiley

I actually liked Jackie Verna and Spensha. I think Pryor is way overrated.

Last season was so good, I am underwhelmed by them all this season. We are recording, but have waited the last two weeks until Sunday to watch. DWTS Athletes is more entertaining to me this season. I am over Blake and Adam on the show. I would prefer newer coaches. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Linds911
LoveDovez
northernviewer
Brill
LiboLRC