SELECT CONTENT

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Fri May 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Adam Levine is leaving the voice and Gwen Stefani is returning for s17 I am happy she is back
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri May 24, 2019 3:24 pm

I think it's time for Adam to move on. He seemed checked out this season. I like Gwen although might have rather had Charlie Puth or Alicia Keys.

Now they need to get rid of the cross battles. That left Blake with way too many singers which seemed more because he's popular than based on their singing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri May 24, 2019 4:18 pm

albean99 wrote:I think it's time for Adam to move on. He seemed checked out this season. I like Gwen although might have rather had Charlie Puth or Alicia Keys.

Now they need to get rid of the cross battles. That left Blake with way too many singers which seemed more because he's popular than based on their singing.

Exactly why I only watch until the fans get to vote. So sad that it is him they are voting for and also why a lot of singers choose him as their coach. I'm always happy to hear when his singer is not the F1. I wish they would have chosen a different coach to replace Adam though.

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 25, 2019 3:53 am

@timfan  me too!! I'm a fan of Gwen's and so excited. The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1176891977

I'm sad Adam is leaving but looks like he hasn't felt as into it as much as he had in the past seasons. I think the producers were worried who they could get at the last minute since blind auditions are supposed to be in a few weeks, and to me seems they went with Gwen since she's usually at the studio to support Blake and only has a Las Vegas residency to work around with their schedule where as any other singer/coach would have been tough to get schedule wise last minute.

I am a fan of Blake's but agree it wasn't fair to the other coaches that he had more on his team then them. I hope this next season they go back to everyone having 3 each. No more cross battles!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 8367-910 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 I_got_13 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:37 pm

Season 17 premieres September 23rd! cheerleader

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 8367-910 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 I_got_13 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:17 pm

That looks cute. I think Adam wasn’t having fun the last couple of seasons or more.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:46 pm

@albean99 agree with you. He's made some bad choices the past few seasons imo and just gave up. This season seems like it will still be fun regardless.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:20 am

Anyone watch the first 2 episodes? What do you think? I'm loving it so far. The chemistry and dynamic between the coaches is super fun and the singing isn't so bad either. Going to be a fun season! Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:17 am

I agree! One of my favorite show. Real talent and wonderful banter and camaraderie with the coaches. And the progression of the artist’s journey is inspiring!
I have to say, this time with Gwen AND Kelly, they were out-powering Blake quite a bit... Kelly Can be a bit much... I hope it gets back into balance soon.
That part is always really fun. The ‘blinds’ are such a simple and yet great concept...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:04 am

I watched both episodes it was really good love Blake and Gwen like Kelly but not so much John he is ok
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:50 am

We watched episode 1 so far. We’re on vacation so will be behind. I enjoyed it and didn’t miss Adam. I do think they should have put Gwen in Adam’s chair and Kelly where John is.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:04 pm

Season 17 was super fun with the 4 coaches. Did not like that Jake Hoot won but whatever. Last season was weird given they had to stay quarantined for the lives, but at least Blake won! This upcoming season will be interesting to see how it will be filmed/taped. LA county is letting filming begin again but with guidelines.

Same 4 coaches as Season 17! I was curious if Kelly would be back given that she's going through a divorce atm.
@timfan can not wait to chat with you about our favorites! cheerleader

www.instagram.com/p/CBgVlmElkST

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Linds911
LoveDovez
northernviewer
Brill
LiboLRC