SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:40 pm

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-cast-season-5/

Cast list:
Angela Amezcua
Annaliese Puccini
Astrid Loch
Bibiana Juliana
Chelsea Roy
David Ravitz
Eric Bigger
Joe Amabile
John Graham
Jordan Kimball
Kendall Long
Kenny "King" Layne
Kevin Wendt
Krystal Nielson
Nick Spetsas
Nysha Norris
Tia Booth
Wells and Yuki as bartenders

I'm assuming those are the originals. They'll probably update the list when those that have not been eliminated are eliminated from this season.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Minney Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Is little Bekah really not going to be on BIP?
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:45 pm

I don’t believe that is all the cast listed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:58 pm

Does anyone know if filming has ended for BIP?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:28 pm

So excited that to see that Eric Bigger will be on BiP this summer!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:37 pm

Baby Bekah was off then on then off IG during the period of June 4 to June 16. From June 16 on, she has been posting on IG daily. Her longest time off IG was June 11 to June 16.

Caroline said she was not doing BIP yet she has been outed as having been on a flight back from Mexico where she admitted to someone that she had been there for a short time. She was off IG from June 12 thru June 15.

Filming appears to be over as the speculated final couples are now showing up on SM again.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:23 pm

RS has said some contestants are flown down to Mexico and for whatever reason production decides not to cast them. It may be something to do with the narrative for the season. Maybe that’s what happened to Caroline and Bekah JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:24 pm

I tend to believe both Bekah and Caroline were late arrivals and either everybody was coupled up already or there was no one they were that invested in to stay for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:54 pm

So RS has posted some info on BIP (not much) but he says Bekah was never there and Caroline made an appearance. I‘m super surprised they didn‘t put Caroline in the original cast tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:03 am

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:05 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:11 am

Jordan Mauger (BachNZ/WG) recently posted 4 pics from Sayulita, Mexico.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ayana
IrelandRose
SFoster
cookielover12
Minney