SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 MErKbt0HYq4

" I don`t mind if some of the girls don`t know me. It´s even more comfortable for me this way. I don`t think it´s the right thing to do when you speak with someone for the first time to put the focus on your career. It´s a selfish thing that you can do."

Source:
my arts
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:21 pm

Post moved from the contestant thread.

LeapofFaith wrote:ahhhh thank you @natik ! yes giggling galina is my early fave just because she seems really sweet! so i have i few questions about the episode part 2 not sure where to post? please move if this is not the right place..

So AAica what was the reason he let her go early? i noticed in her intro package she seemed to like to shop? or want a man for money perhaps? he didn't look very impressed with what she was saying when they were at the car?

okok so i have to know what Galina and his conversation was all about when they were sitting talking with that other girl in the wedding dress?  oh and did that other girl steel the rose before they went to sit and talk?  

So i am trying to pick up on his bodylanguage and he seems nervous around Yana? (the girl in the braids) he seems to really like her i mean he gave her the rose and sat next to her?

Also last but not least i can't believe galina was last to receive the rose!! what was that exchange between them? it seemed sweet and he seemed nervous again Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2498057887

Thanks again!!!!

Yes good catch. He likes Yana because so far she ticks his boxes. He said that he likes strong, independent woman who knows what they want. Plus he likes retro cars, one of his hobbies is to restore retro cars. So the way she arrived made an impression on him. That`s the reason why she got the first impression rose from him. Nevertheless he also said that the way she appeared was also cheeky. Because she put him in a not so good position. In the limousine were waiting two other girls and Yana simple wanted to stole him from them. Rozhden didn`t let her. He said he is sorry but it´s impolite from his side to let the other two girls wait while cruising around the property with Yana. Especially because Yana appeared unexpected. But he is definitely intrigued by her.

About Alice good that you asked. That was actually a pretty interesting thing. So when they first met she gave him a timer and said that when the time on that timer is up he should decide if he wants to keep her on the project or not. So the time went up when he was in a conversation with another girl. She approached him and said if he is ready for that. He said yes he is ready but first before he is making his decision he wants to give her a chance and try to learn more about her. He said there are two options either she is will be back with the rest of the girls or option two he is sending her home.

He asked her what was she thinking with the whole timer thing. And she said that she wanted to have a clear decision from his side if he wants to keep her on the show or not. He said he is a type of guy who doesn`t like it to be put in a framed zone. He is someone who loves his freedom. When he said that to her she started to backpedaling that she also likes it to be free. She said she wanted to help him to make a decision regarding her because there are so many other girls. He said it feels like she wants to manipulate him. It`s like she is his coach "make a decision quick, now..." She started again to backpedaling that maybe she did not expressed her thoughts well and that maybe they need to rebuild the conversation in a new way. And that was the last call for him because he said that the most disappointing part about the whole story is not even actually the timer but the way she tried to please him when things started to heating up. In his opinion she would have done and said anything at that moment only to stay on the project. So he made his decision and sent her home. His last words to her were "try to be a little bit simpler and take care of yourself."
The whole thing backfired on her badly.

The threesome conversation with Rozhden, Galina and Rimma.

Rozhden: "In a relationship it is important to communicate. It does not matter if someone already has a rose or any other advantage. In that conversation both girls are for me on the same page and I want to know them both better."

So basically they talked about the idea of the girls to put on the wedding dresses. Galina was insecure in that conversation it felt like she was pressured by the whole situation. Rozhden said that she made an impression of a little lost girl who doesn`t know what to say about the whole wedding dress situation. He said that he got the impression from both of the girls that the whole point about their dresses is that it´s only important for them to be a bride and to put a wedding dress on.

Rozhden: "It´s a strange thing to do to appear to the first meeting in a wedding dress. It seems like they simple love the whole process about the wedding and the wedding ceremony but do not care about a serious relationship."

Then they started to discuss the situation with the stolen rose. Galina and Rimma had two different positions regarding Rimma`s approach. Rozhden said that he respects Rimma for her braveness so that is the reason why he let her keep the stolen rose. He also said that he understands also Galina`s position. He said "it`s simple you both are totally different and I get it."

The next thing he asked them was about the meaning of the word family for them.

Rozhden: "Often people are using meaningful words like family without questioning themself if they really know what it means for them personally. So I want to know what does family means to you both?"

Galina said that family is love and security. Because without the love in the family it`s difficult in life. If you have the support and love of the family you can do everything.

Rimma said basically the same she added understanding each other and to care about each other.

The next question was about relationships. He asked them if in their life they were at a point to marry someone. Rimma said yes that there should have been a wedding but in the last moment her ex decided that his career was more important to him. So they broke up.

Rozhden was concerned the way she was talking to him about it. He said: "she was talking about such a serious thing but the way she said it seemed to me like she told me how her day went. It`s almost like she didn`t even loved that guy."

Then he asked the same question to Galina. She said there was no proposal but she was ready for a marriage. She was in a relationship with a guy for five years and thought he is going to propose to her but he was not ready and that`s the reason why she broke up with him.

Rozhden said that she was emotional and had tears in her eyes while talking about that and he thinks that it seems like she did not let go these relationship.

About their conversation during the rose ceremony. He did not liked that she was so insecure. She did not answered him one question if it`s for real a wedding dress or not. It was some kind of a test from him for her. He wanted to see if she will go till the end. He explained to her his approach and asked her the second time. And she said yes it is a wedding dress. So he gave her a rose and said you need to be more secure in yourself and go to the end if you starts something.

Basically from my point of view he is attracted to her because he was flirting with her but at that point it`s not enough for him. So she needs to open up to him more and to own it. Because he often said in interviews that he likes strong woman.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:50 am

Natik, since watching the first episode I have been wondering the significance of the large stuffed teddy bear and why it was given at the rose ceremony?
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:38 pm

coffeeyum wrote:Natik, since watching the first episode I have been wondering the significance of the large stuffed teddy bear and why it was given at the rose ceremony?

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Xv-Ujgqu2KA

It was Olga`s birthday so it was her birthday present from Rozhden Hugesmile

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Image00010

@LeapofFaith I have something for you...

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Doc2000024249_461332593?hash=403bb7cae52f697777&dl=f1153fcc354d63dd7e&wnd=1&module=im

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Doc2000024886_461194381?hash=feba3dc000fa0f64b9&dl=9602f875b509b3e44a&wnd=1&module=im

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Image00003

Please guys don`t be too shy to ask me questions it makes it more easier to me to understand what to translate and what things are interesting for you.

Source:
my arts
and a big thanks for my fellow Diana from the russian community for her gifs
https://holostyak.stb.ua/ua/2018/03/11/premera-holostyak-8-eksklyuzivnaya-fotopodborka/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=TheBachelorUa

Last edited by natik on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:52 pm

Promo for episode 2:

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:02 pm

awwww that’s the move he does!thanks for capturing it! I only noticed with a couple of the girls that he does it? like he is nervous because he likes what he sees? It’s very sweet that swaying..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:36 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:awwww that’s the move he does!thanks for capturing it! I only noticed with a couple of the girls that he does it? like he is nervous because he likes what he sees? It’s very sweet that swaying..

I agree with you. I think he is acting like that around the girls he is attracted to. I am also
trying to pay attention to his eyes. I think he is very expressive with his eyes when he likes someone.
But there is another thing I saw after watching the Episode for the second time. Did you actually noticed how he gave Galina the rose?! He did it differently than with the others. He took her hand and lay it into her hand.

Oh and there also is a little Spoiler for you. Remember we spoke about the white rose?! So we were sleuthing the Season preview and we are pretty sure that Galina received the white rose from Rozhden. Plus Kalina spoke in her Interview that the most shiest girl gets the white rose. Among them all only Galina fits the bill.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:04 pm

that preview for next episode looks hilarious! are they all going camping or something? does he like a girl that can rough it?

ok i will remember to check out his eyes! Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2498057887 when does he hand out the white rose? interesting if Galina gets it....it will put a target on her but imo she seems stronger than she appears and maybe he wants to see her come out of her shell? it will be interesting to watch for sure yes so i am not far in thinking she is one to watch? YAY! i am not usually good with body language but i think it helps when i don't understand a word they are saying Hugesmile

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:04 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:that preview for next episode looks hilarious! are they all going camping or something? does he like a girl that can rough it?

ok i will remember to check out his eyes! Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2498057887 when does he hand out the white rose? interesting if Galina gets it....it will put a target on her but imo she seems stronger than she appears and maybe he wants to see her come out of her shell? it will be interesting to watch for sure yes so i am not far in thinking she is one to watch? YAY! i am not usually good with body language but i think it helps when i don't understand a word they are saying Hugesmile

Yes they are going camping Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698 Well he said he is not looking for a spoilt brat.

We think that it‘s going to be in Episode 3 and you are right he wants her to open up to him. But it also puts a target on her it’s going to be difficult for her. We saw her in the season preview cry a lot.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 FGqhr1_IiDs

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 ADlonYhiErg

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 0WMw9-45YzE

And yes you got it! The Season is going to be nerve wrecking for you because Galina is going to be in F4 at least.

Source:
my screens
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:52 pm

just wondering who the girls are that make it to f4? so we have galina....does yana and olga make it? thanks and i am really enjoying not knowing the f1 for once its kind of like bach aus but without the sleuthing Hugesmile though i am happy Galina makes it far for some reason she reminds me a little like the last f1 from last season no idea i hope i am not wrong Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2498057887

also i was wondering what that whole mobile thing was? Rozhden answers a mobile in the limo? what was that all about? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:15 pm

Hi @natik has episode 2 aired yet? anyway i can watch it? Thanks bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:51 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:just wondering who the girls are that make it to f4? so we have galina....does yana and olga make it? thanks and i am really enjoying not knowing the f1 for once its kind of like bach aus but without the sleuthing Hugesmile though i am happy Galina makes it far for some reason she reminds me a little like the last f1 from last season no idea i hope i am not wrong Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2498057887

also i was wondering what that whole mobile thing was? Rozhden answers a mobile in the limo? what was that all about? TYIA

Based on our sleuthing Olga is not gonna make it to F4. Regarding Yana....I´m gonna keep it open for now sneakyl
There are many viewers on social media who wrote that she reminds them of F1 from season 6 Alyona.

About the mobile thing. There was a contestant who could not make it to the first rose ceremony. It was her birthday and she promised to her son that they are gonna celebrate it together. So she stayed home. She left her phone number. Rozhden wrote her some messages and then decided to call her after she wrote him about the reason why she is not there. They talked on the phone and he wished her happy birthday and said that it was a good decision to celebrate her birthday with her son because he thinks that kids are a blessing. He liked her voice and was intrigued by her so she got technically a rose. She will join the other girls in the new episode. It`s Nastya.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 QOp4vPsapwA

The new episode is airing tomorrow. So modus "waiting for the episode like these sleeping beauties".

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 29313302_1604408346281082_6782195132130131968_n

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/photos/a.203404093048188.60940.118739104848021/1604408342947749/?type=3&theater
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess