SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:17 pm

@FLChica Funny you say that. Her facial expression in that pic I posted reminded me of her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:25 pm

Thankfully I don’t think there’s a MeAndi bone in Becca’s body.

I have a feeling Becca will put her touch on this season. I think she’s a smart cookie, she’ll play the game but she’ll do it in her own way. I think she’ll be a doll to so many of the guys that it’s going to make it fun to watch.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:46 pm

Becca is pretty much the opposite of Andi IMO - she reminds me more of a Des/Jillian hybrid. She has a kind soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:01 am

Yeah, Krystal did a podcast and said Becca was known as Miss Congeniality because she's so sweet and kind to everyone. Goes along with Bekah saying she has a pure heart and Tia saying she thinks of everyone else before herself. This is likely going to be Jojo 2.0, as she really doesn't seem to have a single mean, petty bone in her body (would it kill her to have just one though?! Some people deserve it!). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:19 am

I hope this is a positive experience for her. IMO she deserves it. And I absolutely HATE when TPTB use people, whether they sign up for it or not. 
I can identify with Becca. I lost someone in my intrinsic family tragically at age 22. At age 25, I went through another horrific challenge with another beloved intrinsic family member. 
As is said what does not kill you, makes you stronger. But it certainly does not make it fair. 
No one ever said life was fair. no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:38 am

FLChica wrote:

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 B748_F087_8_D7_D_43_E0_BDDB_939084_E1727_B
https://instagram.com/p/BgMqKu0nLsx/
I wonder if MeAndI is already advising Becca on how to be a petty Bachelorette? I have family in the Twin Cities and can assure you there are dozens of real issues that Becca could bring attention to instead of Arie. Hopefully she won't become just another tool for TPTB. IMO.

I live in the Twin Cities and this really isn’t being talked about with people I know. I saw it as a lighthearted way to support Becca not to be taken seriously. TPTB are pushing this issue not Becca. We are very excited about Becca and I couldn’t be happier to have her represent us. She donated the money people gave to her to a cancer charity so I think her heart is in the right place IMO. I don’t think Becca is anything like MeAndi and I doubt Becca will go to her for advise IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:48 am

I really don't care about what the politician is suggesting. It's not something I'm in favor of but I don't think it's that big of a deal.

I can see why the women think so highly Becca. She seems like a great gal and distinctly un-Andi like as far as I'm concerned. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:03 am

bleuberry wrote:She's been disgustingly kind, and this is still not as petty as I'd like her to be. Sigh. I'll take it. laugh out loud IMO JMO.
She's got a touch of Desiree about her, IMO. I hope she finds the one just as Des did but I pray there isn't a Brooks blocking the view initially!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:23 am

Aria wrote:Yeah, Krystal did a podcast and said Becca was known as Miss Congeniality because she's so sweet and kind to everyone. Goes along with Bekah saying she has a pure heart and Tia saying she thinks of everyone else before herself. This is likely going to be Jojo 2.0, as she really doesn't seem to have a single mean, petty bone in her body (would it kill her to have just one though?! Some people deserve it!). IMO.
I keep hoping for just a teensy tiny bit of shade but she just keeps on being so damn kind and sweet (grrrr). She's becoming my new fave. The men in this franchise are trash IMO but there are some real gems amongst the women. Especially the female leads. I love em all. Petty/catty/kinda bitchy ones like Andi, Rachel, & Kaitlyn and the total sweethearts like Jojo, Des, and now looks like Becca's gonna be joining their ranks. Can't wait for her season heartbeat .All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:39 am

@ReneeM I know right! Becca's been so nice. Compared to her I'm Tom Petty cheeky
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:24 am

@brownravens
 Said in my best Mr. Bill voice, "OH NO!"
May Tom RIP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:43 pm

I can't see MeAndi in Becca except their hair being brunette. You've always seen MeAndi's cockiness and condescending tone. IMO

Becca couldn't be any more different from MeAndi. Her beauty is softer and she's kind, gentle, and makes fun of herself. I just love her!!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan