SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:22 pm

I am loving these exclusive pics yes
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:41 pm

Zaynab wrote:http://hollywoodlife.com/2018/03/15/kaitlyn-bristowe-advice-bachelorette-becca-kufrin-go-with-gut-heart/
confirmation from Kaitlyn that she gave Becca advice

Next to going with your gut, I hope she remembers this:

because you’re on a TV show, so you will have producers telling you things, you will have a lot of outside voices without it being your family or people you trust,” she tells

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:46 pm

^^^^ITA GA. This is what to hold onto. The producers are not your friends.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think she was purposely going for serious there. I do hope Cary dresses her in something other than white or we may have to storm the mansion and remove him.

Why would you want to be serious on a dodgeball date? Or wear white on that kind of date? I can understand the white on the group date with the guys in tuxes (although with that location, white could have been a disaster), but on a fun date? Give me some color!

Becca has great coloring, I'm sure she can wear other colors besides white.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 1646190589 Cary needs to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:02 am

She also wore a white gown on the Meat and Geek. Or a variant of white. IMO it makes her appear tired and drawn. 
She would look great in jewel tones.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:She also wore a white gown on the Meat and Geek. Or a variant of white. IMO it makes her appear tired and drawn. 
She would look great in jewel tones.

Sadly I don't think it is exactly her choice. The stylists is cr*p. Finally someone who looks great in jewel tones and they are washing her out with tons of white. I wonder if it is meant to be subliminal? 

The color white is color at its most complete and pure, the color of perfection. The psychological meaning of white is purity, innocence, wholeness and completion.
In color psychology white is the color of new beginnings, of wiping the slate clean, so to speak.
http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-white.html

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:41 am

I cannot with the ongoing white color and the overall clothes have not been flattering at all, they make her look much older and does not compliment her body.
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:46 am

havadrpepper wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think she was purposely going for serious there. I do hope Cary dresses her in something other than white or we may have to storm the mansion and remove him.

Why would you want to be serious on a dodgeball date?  Or wear white on that kind of date?  I can understand the white on the group date with the guys in tuxes (although with that location, white could have been a disaster), but on a fun date? Give me some color!

Becca has great coloring, I'm sure she can wear other colors besides white.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 1646190589 Cary needs to go.

I agree bring in Rachel Zoe instead Hugesmile

maybe the serious look is because its a competitive game and the winners get the 1 on 1 time with her so saddle up guys - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:59 am

A poster on reddit was at the dodge ball date.  No photos since phones were not allowed but she said the outfit was a white top with silver metallic shorts and pink Nikes. She said it was "very cute".

@Kashathediva, I agree that Becca would be awesome in jewel tones.  She has very similar coloring as me and the best colors for me to wear are jewel tones and black.  When I was working, I wore a lot of dark purple with black jeans. And, even now with the grey hair, it is still an awesome look for me.

A poster on reddit put together a graphic of dresses that could have been possible night one dresses, none of which were white. Becca would have rocked several of them and would have looked quite sexy even though they weren't low cut or strapless. Two of them were what I consider jewel tones and those were my favorite.

Give the girl some color!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:05 am

Becca is a natural beauty and has a very pleasant and friendly look about her, in general.  We are only seeing snippets of filming at this point and I am sure we will see her shine as the lead.  This is my own opinion.   Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 1f31f

GuardianAngel wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:Mike Fleiss Via twitter. Becca at the dodge ball date today.

She looks very tired??

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:19 am

Pics from yesterday's dodgeball group date. Look at the COLORS! the men got!

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/4053069/the-bachelorette-trampoline-park-date-/

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:25 am

KB_Mom wrote:Pics from yesterday's dodgeball group date.  Look at the COLORS! the men got!

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/4053069/the-bachelorette-trampoline-park-date-/

OMGoodness....those colors are awesome, Hot Pink and Neon Green. To be honest, the men look goodddd in them. :yes:
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan