SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:13 am

@Aunties_Love I do the same thing, and I include "Account is private" in the s/capture. It's not on his original on his first page, but because I don't remember the pics, I wasn't sure if it was private and now public.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:26 am

@GuardianAngel do you have one for it or do you want me to post mine??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:46 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
flojo031 wrote:
albean99 wrote:

You got me on this one. Why would Peter being in the cast (if it happened) have any effect on a MOC getting in the f4? Becca's celebrity crush is Michael Strahan so it's very possible she could pick one or have him in her f2, imo.

Please, no Nick! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2292733854

All valid points, but I just feel like having Peter there would just take away from the other guys period, and that he'd ruin any chance of ever having a POC bachelor.
With the bolded, why is that so important?  I just don't understand.

They already have a show named Match Made in Heaven and it always has a Bach of color.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:19 am

brownravens wrote:The implication of that is that because almost all the leads have been white that they are the only types of people “right” for the role.
I think there was a 20% drop in the ratings during Rachel's season? This might be part of the reason they cast Arie, to pull some people back in the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:31 am

rosefever wrote:
brownravens wrote:The implication of that is that because almost all the leads have been white that they are the only types of people “right” for the role.
I think there was a 20% drop in the ratings during Rachel's season? This might be part of the reason they cast Arie, to pull some people back in the show.

It didn't work. He had the worst ratings on the Bachelor of all time.

It'll be interesting to see if Becca's ratings see an increase or if they stay down. My prediction is that we'll see an increase, as she already is much more popular on IG than either Arie or Rachel were before their seasons. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:08 am

I Found a Page in Instagram and they're claiming Darius has some kind of slick reputation and then they posted thisBachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 29339610

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:40 am

does that translate to him being eliminated night 1? question

tbh i would be relieve if he did get eliminated night 1. I personally can't stand him observing BK from top to bottom the second he laid eyes on her at the ATFR's stage dizzy . It was quite degrading for my taste...JMO. Moreover, he went on and on about BK being his, before BK cut him short by saying...."don't go ahead of yourself...maybe..we'll see"...laugh out loud
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:02 am

Aria wrote:
rosefever wrote:

It didn't work. He had the worst ratings on the Bachelor of all time.

It'll be interesting to see if Becca's ratings see an increase or if they stay down. My prediction is that we'll see an increase, as she already is much more popular on IG than either Arie or Rachel were before their seasons. IMO.
I looked for a good source on ratings, but couldn't find anything.

Becca at 0.7 million followers is still far removed from JoJo's 2.2 million followers on Instagram. Rachel is at 0.9 million. Arie is the least popular at 0.5 million.

Joy15 wrote:does that translate to him being eliminated night 1? question

tbh i would be relieve if he did get eliminated night 1. I personally can't stand him observing BK from top to bottom the second he laid eyes on her at the ATFR's stage  dizzy . It was quite degrading for my taste...JMO. Moreover, he went on and on about BK being his, before BK cut him short by saying...."don't go ahead of yourself...maybe..we'll see"...laugh out loud
It'll be interesting to see what kind of guy she picks. I got the impression she is rather religious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:06 am

@rosefever You're comparing apples and oranges though. Jojo didn't have 2.2 million followers two months before her season aired. That's the following she has NOW, now that she's been in the public eye for 2.5 years. Becca's IG pre-season numbers and growth trends most closely resemble Kaitlyn's and Jojo's, indicating that she most likely will hit the 1 million+ by the time her season is airing, which is something neither Rachel or Arie were able to do. IMO.

In terms of ratings, this is a good source: https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/bachelor-season-22-ratings/

Arie's season = 1.71 dating in the 18-49 demo and averaged 6.331 million viewers
Nick's season = 2.32 rating in the 18-49 demog and averaged 7.274 million total viewers
Ben's season = 2.36 rating in the 18-49 demo and averaged 8.02 million total viewers
Chris's season = a 2.35 rating in the 18-49 demographic and averaged 8.20 million total viewers

The total number of viewers has dropped consistently, but the demo had stayed the same for the last 3 years. That is the most important piece of information for advertisers. As you can see, Arie's dropped a lot from the last three seasons.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:26 pm

umngirl wrote:Front of the dress.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 DYYRxCaVoAIjeN-?format=jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/974487008717414401

What ugly feet Mike Fleiss has.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:29 pm

Aria wrote:@rosefever You're comparing apples and oranges though. Jojo didn't have 2.2 million followers two months before her season aired. That's the following she has NOW, now that she's been in the public eye for 2.5 years. Becca's IG pre-season numbers and growth trends most closely resemble Kaitlyn's and Jojo's, indicating that she most likely will hit the 1 million+ by the time her season is airing, which is something neither Rachel or Arie were able to do. IMO.
I know. Smiley

Aria wrote:
Arie's season = 1.71 dating in the 18-49 demo and averaged 6.331 million viewers
Nick's season  = 2.32 rating in the 18-49 demog and averaged 7.274 million total viewers
Ben's season = 2.36 rating in the 18-49 demo and averaged 8.02 million total viewers
Chris's season = a 2.35 rating in the 18-49 demographic and averaged 8.20 million total viewers

The total number of viewers has dropped consistently, but the demo had stayed the same for the last 3 years. That is the most important piece of information for advertisers. As you can see, Arie's dropped a lot from the last three seasons.
That's a great source of information, thanks! Smiley

Looking at the Bachelorette:

Kaitlyn's season = 1.97 rating in the 18-49 demographic and averaged 6.86 million viewers
JoJo's season = 1.97 rating in the 18-49 demographic and averaged 6.825 million viewers
Rachel's season = 1.58 rating in the 18-49 demographic and averaged 5.892 million viewers

Hopefully Becca will get the ratings back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:30 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Aria wrote:Oh, no. These Jilly comparisons are starting to scare me. I loved her season, for the most part, except for that tiny little detail at the end where she got engaged to my least favorite contestant ever. Don't let me down, Becca!

LOL..i hope Becca find her Reid sooner in the season  Praying . I'm still mourning over the sunk of my Reid-Jilly ship giggling

I wish her own JP and Chris Siegfried . A "rock" kind of guy.... Praying

I wanted Reid for Jilly too, but... knowing Reid as I do, he's very, very happy with his Brooke and his soon to be born baby girlie.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan