SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:57 am

ReneeM wrote:I guess girl...

Sorry Fleiss, but nothing shocks us anymore. laugh out loud
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:53 am

sanlee088 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I guess girl...

Sorry Fleiss, but nothing shocks us anymore. laugh out loud

PK is coming to town?Arie wanna be Ross 2.0?...Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 2498057887 Still fairly far from shocking for me!! cantstopl
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:56 am

Maybe the addition of another Bachelorette ?

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:08 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Maybe the addition of another Bachelorette ?

i can't see them doing this...i don't think America or anyone would forgive tptb to do this to becca...so yes that would be shocking but no way they would do it especially this late in the game  Suspect IMO

ETA unless they bring Ashley I on to pursue Colton! Hugesmile giggling j.k
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:56 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

i can't see them doing this...i don't think America or anyone would forgive tptb to do this to becca...so yes that would be shocking but no way they would do it especially this late in the game  Suspect IMO

yep. i have the same line of thinking ...no way TPTB would want to ruin the America's sweetheart brand that they have built for BK by giving her a competitor. JMO.

In all seriousness...what i can see is they will bring 1 to 5 "intruders" to joining the season. Wan't Jilly had 5 back then (with Ed and Reid among the bunch- as i recall)?..i really can see them put "so many applied for this season bc BK is terrific gorgeous beauty whose heart needed to be mend..yada..yada...." line giggling . IIRC they had used "we have been so overwhelmed with the number of applicants this season, so we've decided to give a fair shot by welcoming 5 more contestants..." in Jilly Season. We shall see!!

when it comes to hot men, the more the merrier i guess? cheeky (but please, there 2-3 who are loyal, honest and tall Praying )
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:13 am

Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

yep. i have the same line of thinking ...no way TPTB would want to ruin the America's sweetheart brand that they have built for BK by giving her a competitor. JMO.

In all seriousness...what i can see is they will bring 1 to 5 "intruders" to joining the season. Wan't Jilly had 5 back then (with Ed and Reid among the bunch- as i recall)?..i really can see them put "so many applied for this season bc BK is terrific gorgeous beauty whose heart needed to be mend..yada..yada...." line giggling . IIRC they had used "we have been so overwhelmed with the number of applicants this season, so we've decided to give a fair shot by welcoming 5 more contestants..." in Jilly Season. We shall see!!

when it comes to hot men, the more the merrier i guess? cheeky  (but please, there 2-3 who are loyal, honest and tall Praying )

Wow i never watched jillys season?! Did she have intruders? Like the Aussie bach??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:52 am

BUT difference between Jilly's and now is that those 5 came in on night 1....this is into production so is different. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:23 am

I still think there will be more joining. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:56 am

I thought the first night there were 28 men. That leaves room for 2 additional men. TPTB have a big enough pool of past applicants where they could have 30 men from day 1 if they wanted, so my conclusion is why didn't they?  no idea That is why I think they will have 2 enter the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:00 am

On Byron's season, didn't Mary and 1 other girl enter later after there had been some eliminations. I vaguely remember the girls still left were not happy about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:01 am

@Kashathediva Nick came back once travel started, so anything is possible, sadly MF nothing is surprising anymore. IMO.

ETA: Yes, Mary and a contestant from Aaron’s season came on late. I don’t remember when, this was before the extensive travel started.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:23 am

@LeapofFaith

yep..only on Jilly they came in Night 1 at MnG, as pointed by @Aunties_Love, whereas with the Aussie version it is usually one third or halfway into the season, i believe?

@Kashathediva @GuardianAngel :Ditto! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1377737533

@havadrpepper..wow.how many years ago was that?..laugh out loud...its a #RecycledShockingNews indeed...laugh out loud

@stuckinsc yep i believe Nick came later on episode 4. :yes:

Learning from Nick's "experience" this season i would guess they will bring more the extra no more than episode 3. The extra probably a returnee plus new faces.

Someone mentioned that PK still has a Bootcamp schedule to attend on March 31st. Maybe he asked TPTB to fnd him "intruding mates" since as a solo he is afraid to get the heat as Nick did?..laugh out loud

All JMO. Just fun speculation on my part... giggling peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan