SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:43 am

Could be. There is something on that guy I am trying to follow up on right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ashley95 Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:55 am

Was there any other season where there was this many pro football players? I don't think right? ... cause it seems like Becca season would get much attention since they’re semi celebrities.
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:58 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Here's what I got so far of the pics posted.....pls let me know what you think.  I am making 3 seperate posts for the pics to keep them straight.  Thanks

9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Dyibx-10

Thanks AL !

i think

#2 is Chase F
#11 is David Ravitz, looking at the hairline and the ear..... giggling

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:01 am

Ashley95 wrote:Was there any other season where there was this many pro football players? I don't think right? ... cause it seems like Becca season would get much attention since they’re semi celebrities.

several posters have speculated that its because MF and Co is gunning for an Athlete/NFL player for the next Bachelor gig. Its way long overdue for this Franchise IMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:12 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Here's what I got so far of the pics posted.....pls let me know what you think.  I am making 3 seperate posts for the pics to keep them straight.  Thanks9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Dyy8oe10

i think the chicken guy is probably Colton . He is also the vest guy MF referred to (by posting Nick V's pic on Andi season),  probably FIR recipient too.

i think the #4 guy is Dom Palange

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfJMW6lAXYd/?taken-by=gymdom

ETA. IG credit : @GuardianAngel from this thread:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4731-colton-underwood-sleuthing-spoilers#1302272

several posters have noticed that Colton's IG is still active as of today. If he is confirmed made it to the show, i ithought its strange that he could keep his SM on..hmmm... Maybe the celeb Athletes are allowed to keep the SM alive?...thats maybe the strange that Millsy have referred to laugh out loud

Colton and Dom followed e.o made me think Dom was eliminated Night 1.

ETA2. just observe Dom's IG...as pointed by @Aunties_Love,considering his love life orientation as per SM, i doubt its him laugh out loud

Last edited by Joy15 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:20 am

Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Here's what I got so far of the pics posted.....pls let me know what you think.  I am making 3 seperate posts for the pics to keep them straight.  Thanks9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Dyy8oe10

i think the chicken guy is probably Colton . He is also the vest guy MF referred to (by posting Nick V's pic on Andi season),  probably FIR recipient too.

i think the #4 guy is Dom Palange

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfJMW6lAXYd/?taken-by=gymdom

Dom posted an IG story 6hrs ago so I don't think it's him. Also Colton's height according to google is 6'2, chicken guy looks a little too short to be him imo. Why do you think he got the FIR?

Last edited by ReneeM on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:21 am

Nooooooo I would hate it if he were to be the FIR recipient because it would mean he is most likely to be F1 ... I hope that's not the case 9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 3552228123
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:26 am

ReneeM wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Here's what I got so far of the pics posted.....pls let me know what you think.  I am making 3 seperate posts for the pics to keep them straight.  Thanks [/url]

snipped
Dom posted an IG story 6hrs ago so I don't think it's him. Also Colton's height according to google is 6'2, chicken guy looks a little too short to be him imo. Why do you think he got the FIR?

yep i have ETA2 my post upthread. The #4 guy is not Dom giggling

re: chicken guy. you could be right. Colton might be too tall for the chicken guy

but i still think Colton is the guy MF referred to when posting Nick's pic.They both are look-alike..laugh out loud.  Nick was Andi's FIR. So..there you go... 9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 2498057887

All IMO

Last edited by Joy15 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:40 am

Millsy referenced a Jason Momoa look alike #5

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:44 am

Joy15 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

snipped

yep i have ETA my post upthread. Dom prolly was on and then get eliminated night 1..hence the SM activities today. JMO

re: chicken guy. you could be right. Colton might be too tall for the chicken guy

but i still think Colton is the guy MF referred to when posting Nick's pic.They both are look-alike..laugh out loud.  Nick was Andi's FIR. So..there you go... 9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 2498057887

All IMO

I posted in Colton thread but Dom was not on. He's married he has a wedding ring on and has been pictured with the same guy going back over a year.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:46 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Millsy referenced a Jason Momoa look alike #5
where is this??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:46 am

yep ...i just realized that..have ETA2 my post upthread ..thanks! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan