SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:03 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:

I was looking at Ashley's story last night before she deleted it, and I think the question says "How did you do decide to bring Blake?" As in why did she pick Blake for her first 1 on 1.

Is Blake in the wedding group date pics?   That might further support him getting a 1-1 this week.

Congrats to @cookielover12 for sleuthing Blake getting the first 1-1.  clapping!

@alwaystulips thank you! yes I am slowly learning how to sleuth!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:32 pm

Please refresh my memory: Rachel’s first 1-1 Peter, f2. Arie’s first 1-1, well, f1/f2. How about other seasons? Especially B’ette? Did Roberto get the first 1-1 and F1 as well?

ETA I found this https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p48-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=Statistics
But not much on B’ette
Maybe @aunties_love can help with the final placements of first 1-1 contestants?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:00 pm

How insane would it be if the speculated “intruders” are Peter and Nick? laugh out loud that truly would be “shocking” laugh out loud And I would love that TBH.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:05 pm

So apparently someone who was on the dodgeball date said that they were told who the FIR guy was, he was on that date, but it's not someone RS has released yet so they can't say it.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:05 pm

ETA:  he's so full of it.  His shocking announcement was not shocking... Surprise, surprise!  Rolling Eyes

And he retweeted this....

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:16 pm

Omfg hot tubs? Lol. Fleiss is so full of it.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ishkabaha wrote:

Island Grass is a band based out of Kauai.  I wonder if the show is going to Hawaii?
Or, if today's supposed to a 1-1 as RS said, this could be the band performing privately for them during the nighttime portion of the date.

Just watched them on YT.  Folky sound and they have a banjo player.  Wonder if she takes Ryan, the banjo player, on this date?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Aria wrote:So apparently someone who was on the dodgeball date said that they were told who the FIR guy was, he was on that date, but it's not someone RS has released yet so they can't say it.
I'm gonna be shook if it's that long haired guy

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:10 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
ishkabaha wrote:

Island Grass is a band based out of Kauai.  I wonder if the show is going to Hawaii?
Or, if today's supposed to a 1-1 as RS said, this could be the band performing privately for them during the nighttime portion of the date.

Just watched them on YT.  Folky sound and they have a banjo player.  Wonder if she takes Ryan, the banjo player, on this date?  

OMG please let this be true!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Aria wrote:So apparently someone who was on the dodgeball date said that they were told who the FIR guy was, he was on that date, but it's not someone RS has released yet so they can't say it.

though Colton was only really released by RS today right? so could still be Colton? no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:27 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

though Colton was only really released by RS today right? so could still be Colton? no idea
I read the Reddit post and the user posted after RS released the guys ... and he/she reiterated again after another poster’s speculation re. Colton that the FIR guy has not yet been released by RS.

I’m really curious who it is now!

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed typo to avoid confusion - FIR “guys” to “guy” :))

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:32 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

I read the Reddit post and the user posted after RS released the guys ... and he/she reiterated again after another poster’s speculation re. Colton that the FIR guys has not yet been released by RS.

I’m really curious who it is now!

Wow ok interesting! add me to the really curious list! especially if the FIR is F1 trend sticks?! Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan