SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I enlarged this last night to make it easier. IA @Kashathediva you can see more guys when the pic is enlarged.

I see 12 in the enlarged pic.

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:59 pm

I can only see 12, also.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:03 pm

I kind of see 13?

I'll point them out, one second.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:11 pm

NM I'm counting 2 grey sleeved arms to the right of the couch. IA 12 guys.

9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Captu128

Enlarged/resized

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:20 pm

That hand you see in the greenish/greyish top with the watch face peaking out on the upper right(the 3rd red arrow) belongs to that man sitting on the right side of the couch. 
When the photo was small that was my number 13th guy. Now that the photo is blown up, I can see it is the mans left arm/hand. It is hanging over the rolled arm of the couch.
@GuardianAngel

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:46 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/975143274372505600?s=19

Was this posted yet?  Wow.  Welcome to the gun show.  She has strong arms!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:43 pm

I just saw Ashley’s IG story with her questions for Becca’s first 1-on-1 interview. One of the questions: “were the guys annoyed you had an early advantage” ... an earlier part also mentions “second impression” ... so looks like one of the guys from ATFR got the first 1-on-1 Smiley

9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 3a281b10
ashley_iaconetti IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:47 pm

Hoping it's Ryan 9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f64f

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:51 pm

Bryan or Lincoln maybe?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:56 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I just saw Ashley’s IG story with her questions for Becca’s first 1-on-1 interview. One of the questions: “were the guys annoyed you had an early advantage” ... an earlier part also mentions “second impression” ...  so looks like one of the guys from ATFR got the first 1-on-1 Smiley

9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 3a281b10
ashley_iaconetti IG story
Here at the questions on the first page of the boomerang for Becca. I can make out Blake's name and Colton's so I'm guessing one's on the date and the other got the FIR. If I take into account the use of second impression I'm gonna guess Blake Horstmann is on the date seeing as he met her on ATFR. So it looks like everyone who guessed Colton as FIR might be right.

9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Ashley12
source: Ashley's IG story.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:03 pm

Ooh nice catch, @ReneeM! I didn’t even notice the names on the first page ...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:12 pm

The latest exclusive from Fleiss:
Source

Last edited by ishkabaha on Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan