SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:16 pm

Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:

Just watched them on YT.  Folky sound and they have a banjo player.  Wonder if she takes Ryan, the banjo player, on this date?  

OMG please let this be true!

This sounds like a perfect date for Ryan! yes . bttw I just knew that the love for music runs in the family. His Brother is also good with music.

Speaking of FIR...my temporary conclusion is: RS is confident that the FIR guy is among the 19 he claimed he has rn. But it it may or may not be the one he has released yet. I now wonder if its Ryan....Hugesmile for some, he might be "plain looking"..and his posture is not really stand out compared to the rest of those beefy athletes. Raise your hand if you are a Ryan Lover and longing for him to be the FIR guy.... Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 3806527698

me too handwave

just to add is this band date the 2nd 1on1 date of the season? that would mean 2 of the ATFR guys get 1on1 dates? hahahaha the guys in the mansion would hate this!! jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Linds911 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Please refresh my memory: Rachel’s first 1-1 Peter, f2. Arie’s first 1-1, well, f1/f2. How about other seasons? Especially B’ette? Did Roberto get the first 1-1 and F1 as well?

ETA I found this https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p48-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=Statistics
But not much on B’ette
Maybe @aunties_love can help with the final placements of first 1-1 contestants?

Kaitlyn's first 1on1 was Clint. Shawn didn't get his first 1on1 until Week 5. Andi's first 1on1 was Eric, Josh got his first 1on1 in Week 5. Ali's season, Roberto's first 1on1 was Week 3 and he was f1. So it varies with first 1on1's and who the f1 is.

Sometimes I think the FIR puts a target on the contestant's back.  I wouldn't be surprised if FIR is sometimes a producer pick.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:18 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Well she liked Arie too, who is far from beefy, so I'm not sure she's totally set on big beefy men.
All the women liked Arie, which (imo) is why the Bachelor has such a low success rate, the woman who is the best manipulator wins. Of course when a man does that he's a womanizer.  *IMO*

Ladybug82 wrote:Just because the ex was easily manipulated by TPTB does not mean he's dumb, IMO.  What other examples are there to indicate that?
It's just the impression I got from the guy. He took all that trouble to get over there, then it took Becca two minutes to get him to walk off. It's of course possible that TPTB paid him to show up, the whole thing (from his end) seemed scripted.

Ladybug82 wrote:
And as far as the F4 all believing their the one, doesn't that apply to every season?  It's not something that will be new and different for her.
Typically the guys aren't too heart-broken. *IMO* Becca is quite the charmer though, we may see some man-tears!

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:32 pm

regardless of the reddit poster, i still think Colton got the FIR. Why else would Ashley I mention him in Becca's interview at her date with Blake?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:35 pm

cookielover12 wrote:regardless of the reddit poster, i still think Colton got the FIR. Why else would Ashley I mention him in Becca's interview at her date with Blake?

yeah i am tossing up its because she interviewed him prior to filming and fell for him then...he might be the next Jarrod for her affraid laugh out loud if he isn't f1 i can see tia and ashley I fighting for him on bip!!!! :gotcha: jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:49 pm

cookielover12 wrote:regardless of the reddit poster, i still think Colton got the FIR. Why else would Ashley I mention him in Becca's interview at her date with Blake?
Because is obsessed with him already? rotfl (JMHO)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:51 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Colton is the next hottest guy that Ashley I has her eye on. After all she is single.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:52 pm

I think Colton was the one Ashley had a crush on, because she said she thought he looked like a mix of James Marsden and Chris Pratt and thought he was the one to look out for. I can see her bringing him up, especially since he's an athlete and has some name recognition, even without the FIR. The poster also responded to "so it's not Colton" with an affirmative. I think one of the white, brunette guys is the FIR guys because they do all kind of look alike. Unless the poster is just confused, like last season when Blake somehow thought Peter got the FIR. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:01 pm

Colton seems to be interested in Tia, heart eyes tweeting during the season and the early following. Maybe all three of them can go on BIP with Jared lurking in the bushes. Like I said I doubt he's ready to settle down, but IMO will gladly take all the attention.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:09 pm

@Linds911 haha you are right! My bad! Brain fart !
I mean first 1-1 guy. Do we know any f1 who had the first 1-1?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:11 pm

@Joy15 yes, you read my mind!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:11 pm

Mike Fleiss tweeted out a picture of Becca’s friends with guys so today’s date was a group date. That means there is only one 1 on 1 date in episode 3 because there’s another group date on Friday.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan