SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:16 pm

That's what I thought. Wow--that is such a new and refreshing idea MF came up with. It's only been done almost every single season. 
He's got to do better than that. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:17 pm

When does ABC release the names of the guys? Shouldn’t we know who got the FIR by now? And doesn’t RS know who F1 is yet? I’m getting tired of waiting. cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That's what I thought. Wow--that is such a new and refreshing idea MF came up with. It's only been done almost every single season. 
He's got to do better than that. SMH

So surprising, along with the group football date. no no

The tweeter thinks Becca should drop him, I think he'll be hanging around for awhile. I bet the g/friend's phone is ringing as we type. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:25 pm

Ooh this is getting spicy now! It only takes one though. The rest of them could be trash for all I care as long as Queen RJK has one or two good ones.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:57 pm

We need to find Jay and see if he could be/matches up to Mr. Ear or if there are multiple jerks/villains this season. dizzy
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:08 am

@Ladybug82 there was talk on reddit a while back about someone with the initials JB only on the show for fame blah blah blah the usual. I don't think it's the same as ear guy considering 2 different posters & ear guy's girl knew he was going away for filming (thus wouldn't make plans for this weekend) just didn't know which show.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:09 am

Ladybug82 wrote:We need to find Jay and see if he could be/matches up to Mr. Ear or if there are multiple jerks/villains this season. dizzy

i swear if tptb ruin it for becca by casting villains and jerks for her i will boycott this show forever! :angryemotion
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:16 am

@ReneeM I tend to agree they're probably not the same IMO, idiots to put it nicely laugh out loud, based on the differing stories.  Thanks for mentioning the initials, I couldn't remember the B for the last name.

So then this is could be/is likely the Jake / Jacob that GA already started a thread for?

I'd still like to find him befor eRS announces him and so we can match him up on GD pics and such.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:21 am

...Jake/Jacob. J is between A-M. What if he got the FIR...

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:29 am

About the picture posted by Mike Fliess at night 1, I can clearly identify Alex, Clay, Colton, and Ryan, Chris S.
I think it's ordered by name.
So I change the perspective and add some names here
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Name210
I am not sure which one is Nick and not really sure which one is Grant but you can clearly see one guy named Jay.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:48 am

@star_D  Great idea! IMO Thanks for bringing this forward.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:14 am

Well, according to that picture if they are in alphabetical order, there are a heck of a lot of guys between A and M! At least 22 of the 28.

Guess that narrows down the FIR rose a bit cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan