SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:01 pm

I think the "wrong reason because he/she has an ex" is simply an oldie but goodie MF falls back on when he runs low on imagination. 
I like Becca and think she is a nice, nice person. 
I also think MF ran her over as much as he could in the last season without loosing the audience support and making her look pathetic. JMO So nothing he does trick-wise to demoralize her will surprise me. JMO
I sincerely hope I am wrong.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:04 pm

]
havadrpepper wrote:
But we know it isn't Colton or Ryan because they have been given to us by RS along with Ryan being on the ATFR.  Several of the people at the date have said that the FIR guy has not been given to us by RS.

So one guy of the 5 we don't know can be eliminated by that clue.  Asian guy could also be considered white depending on who is describing him Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1646190589 Of the 4 left, we do not know what body type one has since we have only seen his head.  I would consider 2 of the white guys as "beefy". Long hair and the one in pink on the left side of the photo.

Again Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1646190589

i now wonder if the FIR guy is either the far left guy or the far right guy , right of "Jason Mamoa" in this pic? giggling

both are unknown, right? what do you think?

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 4a5caa12

source: dailymail.co.uk

if the Asian guy got the FIR i would be surprised and probably look like a Nick 2.0 season, in the sense that he gave the FIR to Rachel, (the first ever WOC to receive it) and that became part of her storyline as the next lead.

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:26 pm

http://www.justjared.com/2018/03/20/the-bachelorettes-becca-kufrin-has-group-date-at-a-trampoline-park/

Second picture...has the guy in pink standing beside (left of) Colton been identified? (Dark hair)

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:27 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:http://www.justjared.com/2018/03/20/the-bachelorettes-becca-kufrin-has-group-date-at-a-trampoline-park/

Second picture...has the guy in pink standing beside (left of) Colton been identified? (Dark hair)

i dont think so ..still unknown IMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:31 pm

Joy15 wrote:]
havadrpepper wrote:
But we know it isn't Colton or Ryan because they have been given to us by RS along with Ryan being on the ATFR.  Several of the people at the date have said that the FIR guy has not been given to us by RS.

So one guy of the 5 we don't know can be eliminated by that clue.  Asian guy could also be considered white depending on who is describing him Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1646190589 Of the 4 left, we do not know what body type one has since we have only seen his head.  I would consider 2 of the white guys as "beefy". Long hair and the one in pink on the left side of the photo.

Again Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1646190589

i now wonder if the FIR guy is either the far left guy or the far right guy behind "Jason Mamoa" in this pic? giggling

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 4a5caa12

if the Asian guy got the FIR i would be surprised and probably look like a Nick 2.0 season, in the sense that he gave the FIR to Rachel, (the first ever WOC to receive it) and that became part of her storyline as the next lead.

In this photo the guy on the far left is known. I believe we as a forum sleuthed him to be Alex.

The guy with only his head showing on the right is unknown. As is the "Asian" guy in pink right behind the girl.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1646190589 the 3 guys on the right side of this pic are the unknowns.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the guy circled in spa photo has darker hair than guy in wedding photo date.

That's what I'm thinking. His face scruff looks a bit darker, but it could be lighting. Do we think this is for real?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:35 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:http://www.justjared.com/2018/03/20/the-bachelorettes-becca-kufrin-has-group-date-at-a-trampoline-park/

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 The-bachelorette-trampoline-park-date-02

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1646190589 No, this guy is not known.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:48 am

Just a question.....trying to follow along but hoping maybe you all can fill in some blanks.....do we know the guys that are in this pic??

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Spa10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:22 am

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:56 am

ok, thanks. Just trying to figure out who is still there, etc so I can begin the filming chart.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:12 am

Why would Mr Ear's g/f be waiting for him when he returns? I don't get why people do that to themselves. Anyway, I could see this being a Frank, g/f waiting at home situation and possibly making an appearance.

Also, how do we know that cutie is Asian? what am I missing?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:59 am

havadrpepper wrote:
Joy15 wrote:]
havadrpepper wrote:

i now wonder if the FIR guy is either the far left guy or the far right guy behind "Jason Mamoa" in this pic? giggling

In this photo the guy on the far left is known.  I believe we as a forum sleuthed him to be Alex.

The guy with only his head showing on the right is unknown. As is the "Asian" guy in pink right behind the girl.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1646190589 the 3 guys on the right side of this pic are the unknowns.

Isn’t the guy on the far right in this pic Ryan?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan