SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 51 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:17 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Becca's 28th birthday is April 3rd (born 1990), so they will probably have a celebration for her with the guys.   Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 2615

I remember Trista’s guys giving her presents for her 30th birthday.

BTW, Ryan Sutter, Chris Siegfried and Jordan Rodgers are all athletes, not all athletes are meatheads. Chris Long from the Philadelphia Eagles gave his whole salary this year to charity.

I don’t know any of these guys and only seen a little on SM. I am going to give them all a chance. I never know who might surprise me and be the next JP Rosenbaum or Shawn Booth. Maybe not perfect guys, but perfect for their bachelorettes.

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post quoted was edited so updated.)
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:21 pm

There is a difference between being athletic and working out. I can work out and enjoy such, but am horribly uncoordinated and would never consider myself athletic. Then there is someone who might be an athletic enthusiast. She could be unathletic and love watching sports/attending sporting events. 
So who knows. She could be part of all three, none or all 3.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:(snipped) I don’t know any of these guys and only seen a little on SM. I am going to give them all a chance. I never know who might surprise me and be the next JP Rosenbaum or Shawn Booth. Maybe not perfect guys, but perfect for their bachelorettes.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 4256136633 I like this, IA.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Becca's 28th birthday is April 3rd (born 1990), so they will probably have a celebration for her with the guys.   Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 2615

I remember Trista’s guys giving her presents for her 30th birthday.

BTW, Ryan Sutter, Chris Siegfried and Jordan Rodgers are all athletes, not all athletes are meatheads. Chris Long from the Philadelphia Eagles gave his whole salary this year to charity.

I don’t know any of these guys and only seen a little on SM. I am going to give them all a chance. I never know who might surprise me and be the next JP Rosenbaum or Shawn Booth. Maybe not perfect guys, but perfect for their bachelorettes.

Agreed.

Some athletes are decent people who just happen to excel athletically.  Some athletes think they are "God's gift" just because they are an athlete and/or tend to use people to get what they want... no matter the consequences.  (I've known both types) I get the 2nd vibe from several of these guys but I really don't know them.

If Becca does choose an athletic guy, I certainly hope he is the first type and not the second.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 1646190589

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : quote was edited so updated)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:32 pm

I moved posts to the F1-F4 thread for further discussion. Thanks @Joy15 for starting it off.

F1-F4 thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:07 pm

I'm curious. If your son, brother or friend received a HTD and you had seen videos of Becca with Garrett at the concert or say videos of the next public date painted the same chemistry, how would you react during HTD discussions with the lead? I'm not zeroing in on Becca, it's just the first example and most recent SM I can think of that made me wonder if I would indeed be JoJo brother"s twin in attitude? I've seen them question a lead's sincerity but I've never seen them voice recent social media as a reason.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:27 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm curious. If your son, brother or friend received a HTD and you had seen videos of Becca with Garrett at the concert or say videos of the next public date painted the same chemistry, how would you react during HTD discussions with the lead? I'm not zeroing in on Becca, it's just the first example and most recent SM I can think of that made me wonder if I would indeed be JoJo brother"s twin in attitude? I've seen them question a lead's sincerity but I've never seen them voice recent social media as a reason.

As a fan of the show, I think my reaction might be different that most. I personally find the concert dates forced and never buy the "chemistry" that is thrown about. I would just do my best to find out about the person and make my judgements based on my own observations. Of course, knowing what I do about this show, I would also question anything the handlers would throw my way...hints of things to do or say or questions they wanted me to ask....and probably go the exact opposite way!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:29 pm

@Sprite I like your idea - do the opposite of what tptb want!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:46 pm

Even knowing what I know, I don't think I'd follow spoilers if I had a friend or family member on the show. I also wouldn't want to give them anything that they could skew in editing. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:09 am

As a parent, I would be following every article or every whisper of anything related to what was happening during filming. I would so be all up in their grill with questions. Yeah, I would be the bad apple of the HTD episode more than likely. hehehe Don't mess wid something I love cause it would be on like donkey kong if I detected an ounce of insincerity.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:11 am

celebrate :Happy Birthday  Happy Birthday Becca!!!:dancingcupcake:winerose budfirework
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:57 am

I'm going to just say that Becca's story line will be very similar if not just like Emily's. The hurting bachelorette will she find love. JMO

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 51 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl