SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 51 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Fri May 25, 2018 12:52 pm

So, do you think there was an additional later ceremony closer to evening or not?

I know they pick ugly and cheap set props, but this seems really odd to me.

Last edited by alwaystulips on Fri May 25, 2018 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity)
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 25, 2018 12:56 pm

Unless it was reshoots and/or just to capture a twirl and kiss at sunset, no.  I think since it appears to be so early in the day she had to have let Blake go early or not let him get out of the car/all the way to the FRC site and let him go quickly.  I'd lean more towards letting him go early.

I don't think that TPTB staged this or anything.  I think the lady just happened to be at the right place at the right time, and knew about the show and happened to be smart enough to get the pics.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 12:58 pm

Was there bad weather or some other unforeseen situation (like f2 leaving that morning?) that may have moved filming up in time?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri May 25, 2018 1:01 pm

I think Garrett was the only guy at that point! SO the FRC was early.

Were any of Ali, Des or Andi FRC's during the day? (Or any other FRC with only 1 attendee) I'm not 100% but I don't remember a sunset at any of those?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 25, 2018 1:08 pm

I would love it if Garrett was not F1, but just like the Nick video after Andi’s season I think this is real and TPTB got sloppy. Andi was closer to sunset, but she dumped Nick the morning of the FRC.

Des and Ali seemed earlier in the day to me.

Sunset was around 6 PM that day in the Maldives.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri May 25, 2018 1:14 pm

Oh, I think it’s real, too.

Maybe they placed the farilitos early and followed the FRC with dinner on the beach at sunset?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Zileiram Fri May 25, 2018 2:03 pm

Its there a bachelor producer here trying to say she didnt pick garrett? I think its pretty obvious that was her choice. They look like they are celebrating and happy, like its the end JMO

Zileiram

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 25, 2018 3:15 pm

I don't see any reason why they'd let Becca & Garrett be together before taping the FRC or to retape it so can only conclude that it was earlier in the day.

@IrelandRose I don't know about the rest but Des' FRC looked like afternoon but not sunset.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 25, 2018 4:49 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:They were probably on clearance at Hobby Lobby or wherever the interns shopped this season for the FRC. laugh out loud IMO the tacky, cluttered, scattered crap they've thrown out to be pleasant decor the last few seasons just gets worse and worse. no no

JMO

Every time I'm at Home Goods, I wonder to myself if I'll see any of the "stuff" this season on the show.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 5:27 pm

I did window treatments and table runners etc a few yrs back and TPTB must use the same manufacturer. Same drapes and pillows in mansion that season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri May 25, 2018 5:54 pm

So  this tmz reveal is bothering me a bit and I've examined the pictures a little closer and was wondering why the guy in the beige shorts doesn't have any feet. I wonder if these shots were sent by someone who was really good at photo shopping.
I'm guessing that this scene, sans the riff raff  was photo shopped and could be Becca greeting/ or saying good bye to Garrett and filler was added to support FRC.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Where_11

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/24/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-kissing-fiance-spoiler-pics/
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri May 25, 2018 5:58 pm

Wow!  A little reaching there.... Can you really see this person photoshopping all 10 or so pix. And it shows so many of the same people around the couple including when they are taking a picture of them and Garrett has his arm around a producer...
I say not even remotely possible.. or imaginable. And WHY????
P.S. his feet are there in the sand...

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri May 25, 2018 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 51 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl