SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:03 pm

Do you guys think Beccett will still go on the full press tour espc. with the Garrett IG stuff? I really hope they focus more on their love and not that stuff for the ATFR. We will see.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:10 pm

Unavoidable and part of their contract, IMO. I also hope they ( the jounalists) will NOT avoid talking about the IG controversies. It will be the very first time they can and should talk about it publicly and it will be important / interesting to see how they navigate their way out of this major issue.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:57 pm

I think CH already set the tone for how ABC is handling both the Garrett and Lincoln issues. It will get asked, answered, and move to next question. Any ABC outlet will probably follow the protocol and touch on it but not dig. It's an entertainment show, the only drama and controversy they like are the ones they create or are related to the show. This is nothing compared to the Corrine BIP scandal and look how they made that go away!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:07 pm

Chris said in this interview https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nw7RRMOxwsg that he will explain more and he's still in the midst of it but he personally spoke with him and he's satisfied with what Garrett said to him.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:42 pm

I won't be surprised if CH brings up the IG's at the ATFR in order to put an end to it. I'm not sure they'll be able to avoid it during the media rounds unless they specifically state they don't want that topic brought up.

IMO Becca would have chosen Garrett regardless of anything he did or didn't do. Who knows, maybe she is the one who told him to get rid of the sword link hours after they got engaged.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:39 pm

Wow!  Christian Slater and Sean Penn are Bach fans? Who knew?

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:09 pm

Astrobach wrote:Unavoidable and part of their contract, IMO. I also hope they ( the jounalists) will NOT avoid talking about the IG controversies. It will be the very first time they can and should talk about it publicly and it will be important / interesting to see how they navigate their way out of this major issue.
IMO Becca will be very protective of her man. She has done this with all the guys on her season and IMO it will even be stronger with her "missing puzzel piece". She has repeated over and over that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Not every one agrees on all subjects and they never will.  I personally am thankful that we still have the right to our own individual views on subjects that are not connected with breaking the law. I honor that with others and I would hope for the same in return. Personally, I hope Becca's romance is centered on( out of respect for her and her new life with her chosen man).  IMO this needs to be the focus of any interviews she allows and I think up to a point she has a choice in what she talks about.

Last edited by just me on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:37 pm

General question -
We have the TMZ photos (maybe taken by onlookers or abc crew) but producers knew people were observing the apparent F1. The likelihood that these photos would be released/published was 100% imo. Garrett is the man.

Then you have Becca's friends telling the viewers in episode 1 that most likely the fir recipient will be the F1. Garrett gets the fir.

I don't get it. Two major hints telling us what is going to happen. 10 or so weeks of show. Then ending show with results just as we were told were going to be. Isn't there usually some mystery - or mis-information or twist ? No shock this time -- just a display of emotions ??
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:52 am

CHO wrote:...Two major hints telling us what is going to happen...Isn't there usually some mystery - or mis-information or twist...
Production has accepted the fact that spoilers are going to get out there. They aren't trying as hard as in previous seasons to keep the ending a secret. The only twists I can remember are Jason’s season, Arie’s season and Des’s season. Viewers who don’t follow the spoilers are often surprised by the ending. Those who follow the spoilers almost always know in advance who the F1 will be JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:37 am

CHO wrote:General question -
We have the TMZ photos (maybe taken by onlookers or abc crew) but producers knew people were observing the apparent F1.  The likelihood that these photos would be released/published was 100% imo.  Garrett is the man.

Then you have Becca's friends telling the viewers in episode 1 that most likely the fir recipient will be the F1.  Garrett gets the fir.

I don't get it.  Two major hints telling us what is going to happen.  10 or so weeks of show.  Then ending show with results just as we were told were going to be.  Isn't there usually some mystery - or mis-information or twist ?  No shock this time -- just a display of emotions ??

The ending used to be a guarded secret....not anymore (which is a shame, imo). Along with the storyboards becoming old and redundant, TPTB really don’t seem to care how much info is out there. Ironically, this season it wasn’t SM clues by the contestants that gave away the ending like previous years. Not sure why they had a closed set for the FRC for every season and now tourists were able to capture pics?? Pure carelessness on the part of production, imo.

Btw...the first impression rose winner storyline has become way too predictable, imo. I liked when the lead gave out a few roses the first night.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:01 am

I spent some time looking at a map of the area where the FRC was in the Maldives. Comparing the photos on ABC's website to the map, I think I have located the general area. It wasn't as out in the open as it seems but it wasn't totally secluded either. I think the tourist that got the photos lucked out being in the right area at the right time and they just might have had a pretty good zoom on their camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:32 am

Well, imo not guarding the area as they have always done in the past (isn't this the first time a tourist has gotten pics?) is akin to intentionally letting it out. In my mind, after 36 seasons of producing this show, and 35 of not having tourists taking a pic, they know exactly how to secure the area. And I still say that 3pm is too early to be finished with both proposals/ both men. But I suppose that's another thing they've changed in recent years. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl