SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:45 pm

Previous threads here

#2 In case we need it.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:07 am

We need it

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MarlinPurple25 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:08 am

“ when are we going to start having babies?”

Seriously what an a**hole. IMO.

Last edited by MarlinPurple25 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

MarlinPurple25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:We need it
Oh we need it, lady, we need it real bad. Get that 3rd one fired up just in case too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:09 am

So he wanted Becca to practice baby making.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:We need it

Idk why but this made me rotfl

Last edited by sanlee088 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:09 am

My husband (unspoiled) doesn’t understand why Chris is basically blowing his wad and foreshadowing all over the place the doom and gloom. So I told him what was gonna happen, and he got all upset the show just didn’t allow that to be sprung on viewers. 

I agree. I mean, I like spoilers. But I think the show would be better if they tried hard to play this off as a huge shock for the viewers instead of hand holding them towards he tragedy. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:10 am

I wonder if they will announce the Bette tonight
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:11 am

aviej wrote:Arie is more excited to have babies than to get married. 
Nowadays it seems the baby comes before a relationship anyway. The relationship is often secondary. LOL  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4256136633
The reality sets in usually around a second child, bills, childhood illnesses, lack of sex and interfering in laws.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:11 am

sosleepy wrote:My husband (unspoiled) doesn’t understand why Chris is basically blowing his wad and foreshadowing all over the place the doom and gloom. So I told him what was gonna happen, and he got all upset the show just didn’t allow that to be sprung on viewers. 

I agree. I mean, I like spoilers. But I think the show would be better if they tried hard to play this off as a huge shock for the viewers instead of hand holding them towards he tragedy. laugh out loud
But we need the mental support from Chris. It's too much without Chris' support and love during this tough time for us imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:11 am

time just been good

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:11 am

There's that freakin umbrella

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck