SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:59 am

Another theory could be Becca said last night she knew things between her and Arie were not great a week before that break up on film. 
Perhaps she was then approached with what played out on our tv and the Bachelorette gig. 
It would not lessen her emotions once she saw Arie, cameras and crew. It could even make them more raw having to be in a slow cooker for a week. JMO
I guess my real thoughts is NO is no for anyone in a tasteless, or wrong situation. 
If A, then B. 
If filming a drawn out breakup session is not cool, neither is a drawn out, much more time consuming following the breakup. 
It was all a set up for the next season, I agree it succeeded with the audience, however I felt it was overkill for each cast person and both had opportunity to say NO and chose not to. 
I can't excuse one and not the other. I won't condemn either for it, either. It was their choose and their lives. 
I've always said pound of flesh. 
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
JMO

A quicker weight loss plan than Nutrisystem - take the job as lead for this show. Guaranteed weight loss of 29 pounds in 6 weeks.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

I was watching something else and they were discussing the decline in TV viewers. They said Netflix and similar services were reducing the number of people watching TV across the board. I would think that applies to ALL TV including The Bachelor. Lots of people getting rid of high priced cable service and using ROKU, Netflix, etc. I personally know several people who have cut off their cable services in favor of those.

I guess we will see how the numbers look on the Bachelorette this season to see if that holds true.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:39 pm

The bottom line is ratings are unfortunately good enough that the show is not being cancelled.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:45 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
JMO

A quicker weight loss plan than Nutrisystem - take the job as lead for this show. Guaranteed weight loss of 29 pounds in 6 weeks.
JMHO

And natural graying of hair! giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:24 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Well it's amazing what these cast people have done, and will continue to do for their 15 minutes of fame.   It's the same every season.  The sad thing is, there seems to be a demand to 'top' each season, in sensationalism.  Makes you wonder just how far they will go.

I heard CH say last night in a segment on Nightline."one thing I know for sure as the host of the bachelor, is you never seen it all". I went whoa! They're just getting started, billboards up, what's next. After all that happened this season, they still running and flocking to be on the show and when it doesn't go there way, then here comes the complaining.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:28 pm

I wrote either here or in another thread that I believed Arie and Becca were given "big bucks" to allow the filming of their break-up and the subsequent events. I now believe that more than ever. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:56 pm

Newto wrote:I wrote either here or in another thread that I believed Arie and Becca were given "big bucks" to allow the filming of their break-up and the subsequent events.  I now believe that more than ever.  JMHO

Yes, I can believe that, too.  Otherwise, I think they would have both refused those tapings — Arie the breakup taping and Becca the follow me on the plane and home, 4 days after the breakup taping.   I doubt we can ever confirm this, though.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:01 pm

If you’re really interested how the scheme MIGHT have originated , you might want to see the tweet that a woman is calling out Arie with that their timeline of contact being Jan 1st is a lie . She even told Chris that if he needed flight and seat numbers , she has them. Arie was caught texting Lauren as early as 12/27. The phone call to Lauren with Tia there was probably a decoy to have “witnesses” there that Arie called as being discussed . This might get ugly with Lauren and Arie having a scheme of their own and only Becca being blindsided . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck