SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:43 am

umngirl wrote:To whoever edited Arie’s Wikipedia page: :claphands

In 2017, it was announced that Luyendyk would appear in 2018 as the 22nd Bachelor. This was a terrible decision, as America now hates him for playing with two women and not leaving after being asked an insane amount of times. :
Alex or Derek?. Is that you?. giggling
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arie_Luyendyk_Jr.#Outside_racing

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:44 am

Sprite wrote:Immediately after the proposal, I just had this hole in my heart. I tried to concentrate on my relationship with Becca, and I really made a push to make it work. But I wasn’t getting over Lauren,” he says. “I leaned on former Bachelors and Bachelorettes, like Rachel [Lindsay], JoJo [Fletcher], Sean [Lowe], and asked them, ‘Is this normal?’ Everyone was like, ‘Yes, give it some time.’ I was very open with Becca about how I was feeling. It must not have been easy for her. But I knew that it was more than just missing someone. I had to take this risk.”

He tried so hard. Needle d*ck you make me laugh.

Wow another one for me! I love sleuthing!!! except I speculated it was TPTB that told him to give it a try.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:45 am

JK is having a hay day. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:45 am

I don't think he is blameless. I think he royally screwed up in several ways. He should never had told either woman he was in love with her, should never have proposed to Becca given how conflicted he was (although I still maintain his contract likely compelled him to do so) and when Becca told him to leave, he should have. However, regarding the latter, I don't believe he stayed because he is jerk or because he was trying to make it harder on her. I think he stayed because he felt badly about what he had done and he didn't want to leave her when she was that upset. Don't agree with his decision but I do believe that was his reasoning. So while he did not respect her boundaries, to be fair, he did respect them by not touching her after she told him not to.

I think it's unconscionable that the scene was filmed. Don't understand why Becca didn't question when the camera people were there and, like Kasha, I would have demanded that they leave or have left myself if I were Becca. That said, my guess is that once Arie told the producers he had a change of heart he was given a choice to either tell Becca live before the studio audience at the ATFR (he just about said as much to Becca) or have it filmed sooner at the safe house. I think he chose the latter as he thought it would be not as embarrassing for Becca and because this timetable suited his own needs better. He admitted to being concerned that the longer he stayed with Becca the likelihood of reconciling with Lauren would diminish (Arie wins no sensitivity contest with that comment). And if the producers were true to form, as they did with Jason, were likely exacerbating Arie's concern by telling him that Lauren was in the running to be the next Bachelorette. So, yes, I think Arie was being selfish by considering his own needs. Sounds like I am making an excuse for him but aren't we all supposed to be responsible for getting our needs met.

I don't agree with those who saw him emotion-less. Jason Mesnick or even Ben H. he's not. By his own admission, he is not a crier. But in his break-up with Lauren, he looked like he was about to be sick and he did, in fact, cry. Throughout the season we were witness to how Arie somaticized his feelings rather than felt them. In the break up scene with Becca, his flushed face, neck and even hands bore witness (IMO) to the genuineness of his feelings. Do I think Arie needs therapy? Yes, I do. Do I think he is a terrible person? No.

Last edited by docnash14 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:45 am

littlereddress wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:So in the People article, Becca wants to put that chapter with Arie away and find her person. yep she's ready to be Bachelorette. :yes:

I’m pretty impressed with her people interview. It also shouts as loud as ever that she is the next bachelorette. She’s over it now and she hopes the best for Lauren and Arie. She isn’t even angry at him, just thinks he could have handled ending it with her better. I will be shocked if she is not the next ette.

To me that seems to be truth.  He handled it poorly but her life goes on.  She does not have to have to hire a hit man.  

She took it all much much better than some others. SM giggling
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:45 am

Sprite wrote:Immediately after the proposal, I just had this hole in my heart. I tried to concentrate on my relationship with Becca, and I really made a push to make it work. But I wasn’t getting over Lauren,” he says. “I leaned on former Bachelors and Bachelorettes, like Rachel [Lindsay], JoJo [Fletcher], Sean [Lowe], and asked them, ‘Is this normal?’ Everyone was like, ‘Yes, give it some time.’ I was very open with Becca about how I was feeling. It must not have been easy for her. But I knew that it was more than just missing someone. I had to take this risk.”

He tried so hard. Needle d*ck you make me laugh.

Yup risk after he knew she was going to “fight “ for their love. It’s a cowards move

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:45 am

That was just the worst and I feel bad for watching. It was brutal. Upset It appears that Arie was getting a bonus for keeping Becca talking on camera longer because he really had nothing to add. At one point he said that he was only half in it with Becca but when she asked if he'd be the same with Lauren he said no. That had to really hurt.

Right now I'm not feeling it for Arie. It was all pretty crummy and I don't care if he had a contract or they told him he had to do something. At some point you just have to be a man.

Becca did so well on the live show. It had to have been hard to get back to that time. I'm sure she's not looking forward to seeing Arie again.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
umngirl wrote:According to Wolfner, Becca had no idea. Considering how much he has defended Arie, I’m choosing to believe him.

And he also tweeted this:

John Wolfner
‏ @jwolfner
26m26 minutes ago

Bachelor producers had this one T’d up. Never forget, it’s a business and the cast are just pawns in the game.

WTG Sherlock

Not the full exchange...He then replied to @RKhaubeil who asked "So Becca knew about this?"  John responded "No unfortunately, she did not."

Tweet exchange here: https://twitter.com/jwolfner/status/970872720652107776

North

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:46 am

JK.  I love you! laugh out loud laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:47 am

Alright, time to call it. Worst season ever. Even the twist was lacking, because it's so hard to buy that Arie has any type of human emotions or consideration for anyone but himself. He's such a robot.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:47 am

JK is hilarious!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If my fiancé was liking the F2 IG's, I'd know, I don't care what anyone says. If my fiancé tells me I'm struggeling with my decision, I'd know.

Agreed! She knew how he felt, but decided to stay with him anyway, she actually said" I wanted to help you" Really?. If my fiance told me that they were still thinking about the other love, I would let him go.
Actually, I feel sorry for them all, but mostly for Aries, he really looks broken.
Becca will find someone who loves her as much as she loves them. She loved Aries more than Aries loved her. This was not a mutual love. JMO

I like this quote by Johnny Depp :
“if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.”
Aries was in love with Lauren and vice versa, but was infatuated with Becca. Lauren is Heart and Becca is head.
JMO

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck