SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:10 pm

@Joy15 Oh, I do hope he moves further but I don't want to invest too many wishes. Ryan Sutter was my favorite of favorites. It was the sweetest season ever. He was up against the hot guy (other's opinions) but his poems, shy confidence and huge heart won Trista over. He was clueless as to how endearing he was to her. To hope for that again and see it fail would be epic disappointment from me...so at this point, I'm just all in for a HTD!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:23 pm

Maddy wrote:
Wells Adams wrote:Wells Adams @WellsAdams
Little known fact: banjo guy is my brother #ATFR #TheBachelor #AfterTheFinalRose #Bachelorette

via GIPHY

Just wondering.... do you think he kisses Becca here on the cheek? giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:49 pm

@Rolly..as much as i wanted to..i didn't see that happening laugh out loud

but i really think he made Becca nervous though..because i'm pretty sure she kissed Chase on the cheek..but not Ryan...wonder why?? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:28 pm

@Joy15 thanks for your obsession! I'm enjoying your um sleuthing. Smiley

He's adorable! That song is so sweet. I'm thinking we'll be hearing more of his musical talents!

You can see in that gif, Becca has that hug action pretty tightly!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:33 pm

It looked like he was going for the cheek kiss but then changed his mind last minute laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:49 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@Joy15 Oh, I do hope he moves further but I don't want to invest too many wishes. Ryan Sutter was my favorite of favorites. It was the sweetest season ever. He was up against the hot guy (other's opinions) but his poems, shy confidence and huge heart won Trista over. He was clueless as to how endearing he was to her. To hope for that again and see it fail would be epic disappointment from me...so at this point, I'm just all in for a HTD!

Me too. Except I was single and willing to move to Colorado to help Ryan recover giggling I gained a little respect for Trista for picking him over smarmy Charlie.

I will be happy if this Ryan gets a HTD and then really happy if we him on a FD, MTP or LCD. If he goes on BiP, I will actually try to watch it this summer, I skipped last year and most of BiP3.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:19 am

Rolly wrote:
Maddy wrote:
Wells Adams wrote:Wells Adams @WellsAdams
Little known fact: banjo guy is my brother #ATFR #TheBachelor #AfterTheFinalRose #Bachelorette

via GIPHY

Just wondering.... do you think he kisses Becca here on the cheek? giggling

yeah i always thought he kissed her on the cheek. its quick but imo pretty sure he does AfterTheFinalRose - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 2498057887 awwww
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:47 am

I wonder if Ryan will get his 1on1 tomorrow? Tomorrow is Becca's Bday (4/3) Praying

If he gets the coveted epis 5 1on1 then turns out to be the F1, he will be the 7th in a row F1 to get that infamous date (since Emily season).

trying to be a psychic matchmaker here laugh out loud cheerleader

ETA. Just realized how big of impact the tomorrow's Ion1 will be. since its the coveted epis 5 date . AND on Becca's Bday. :fingersarecrossed
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:59 am

I had to go back and watch Ryan’s intro again (about 4 times). He is so adorable and sweet I hope he makes it to hometowns. I suppose he didn’t get the group date today with the guys singing to Becca since he’s done that already. The next 1:1 would be great for him IMO.

After careful review I think he did give Becca a quick peck on the cheek. giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:06 am

Rolly wrote:I had to go back and watch Ryan’s intro again (about 4 times). He is so adorable and sweet I hope he makes it to hometowns. I suppose he didn’t get the group date today with the guys singing to Becca since he’s done that already. The next 1:1 would be great for him IMO.

After careful review I think he did give Becca a quick peck on the cheek. giggling

be still my jumping heart! giggling .I hope you are right @Rolly... because that could means he gets the 1on1 tomorrow..AND on BK's Bday
cheerleader Praying

you crack me up over your obsession over that cute scene of the two. But i totally get it! ha! :sprinklehearts
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:23 am

If he is on the group date it's obvious he would win
AfterTheFinalRose - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1f602

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:38 am

ThankMeLater wrote:If he is on the group date it's obvious he would win
AfterTheFinalRose - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1f602

hahah..me think you AfterTheFinalRose - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 2133010805 giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031