SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:22 pm

Maya wrote:Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 92c6b810
And he has a pet pig

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/971229682

He has a pet pig!!! OMG Cute, sings, plays banjo and piano, sails, has a great smile and a pig! He may be this seasons version of Kendall.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maya Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:20 am

Ryan Posted an IG story. Looks like he the guys were able to go back home?

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:55 am

Maya wrote:Ryan Posted an IG story. Looks like he the guys were able to go back home?
Well, the season hadn't started filming yet with the guys so maybe they are still home? I wouldn't think that they'd be in LA yet if we are still going by the old schedule....maybe not for a couple of days yet

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:26 pm

Ryan is living in the LA area so I wonder if they picked local guys to appear that night or ones that  happened to be in LA.

He was doing a wood working project in the video.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:29 pm

I was wondering if the five guys on the ATFR would go home in between. It's a long time (over a week) IMO to be hanging out in a hotel. Do we know for sure that all the guys are current LA area residents?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:20 pm

@pavalygurl I checked earlier, they are not all from L.A. I would think they went back home.

They been introduced, everyone knows who they are. IMO there's no reason to sequester them until next week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@pavalygurl I checked earlier, they are not all from L.A. I would think they went back home.

They been introduced, everyone knows who they are. IMO there's no reason to sequester them until next week.

Thanks GA. I looked again at the five presented all ready and thought unless they just moved, they were not living in LA but wanted another opinion..laugh out loud. I can't remember from last year if Rachel's guys were in LA. I think Eric was and not sure about Dean at that time. I guess it just seems unusual that they are out and about in their hometowns where they have phones/SM etc.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:01 pm

@pavalygurl yup lots of time for everyone to google each other. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:05 pm

March 7th

Sorry for the double post. Just thought I'd check to see if there's any change in SM. So yes, they do have their phones. Smiley The account is now private.

Aunties_Love wrote:Active IG

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 2018-051

https://www.instagram.com/ogrp/

snipped

March 11

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Captu118

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:50 pm; edited 5 times in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:56 pm

laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:38 pm

Per RS:

Ryan Peterson: 27, originally from the Boston area. Lived on a boat in Boston Harbor for a while, but currently living in Manhattan Beach, CA. Graduated from the Wentworth Institute of Technology with a BS in Business Management. Was working for Circle Surrogacy for a few years, an agency that assists people having children through surrogacy or egg donation. Unsure of what he’s doing for work now. Landscape Designer and Contractor for GreenPro Direct. A bit of a free spirit who marches to the beat of his own drum, as evidenced by him showing up on the ATFR playing the banjo.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:26 pm

Ryan’s still my favorite. Can’t wait to get to see his personality and if he and Becca have chemistry. Love that he lived on a boat!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031