SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zileiram Fri May 11, 2018 7:22 pm

Is it possible that Blake hit decline by mistake ?

Zileiram

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri May 11, 2018 11:11 pm

@GuardianAngel Apologize for the confusion caused by my SC posting. I didn't notice you have set up a complete string on a no discussion thread Praying

IA that Jason and Garrett's SM activity doesn't bode well with being F1, basing off trend in the past. One could care less about his FB active and gun business link when being "busy" with his lady love LOL. JMO.

I have only little doubt that Blake is F1. (his = last FD just like a cherry on top for me). But his increase to 2 more following seems weird to me. Between May 5 to May 9 should be a time frame after the F3RC (on May 4) until FRC (on May 10). Any idea how that could happen? question

PS: i have requested IG follow to Blake from long time ago..and still pending now.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 11, 2018 11:24 pm

Followers/Following going up and down can be chalked up to people reactivating their account.

I requested to follow him today and my profile is all but blank so let's see what happens there.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri May 11, 2018 11:36 pm

@BlackHalo thanks for filling me in. So its possible then that he had 697 following prior to March 24. yes

Nice to know that he hasn't been active post FRC. His odd as the F1 may increase in my book IMO :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun May 13, 2018 8:38 pm

I noticed Blake's sister posted a picture for mother's day (looks like an old throwback pic) on Instagram and tagged Blake. Blake has not liked or commented on it.

Do you think they told the F3 to stay off of SM until a certain date? Or is he F1 since there was activity noticed of the other two F3 guys?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun May 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Blake is now following one less person. 696 now.
1264 followers now - but I think people are unfollowing because 1. deactivate (could be why he is following one less person) or 2. no activity
https://www.instagram.com/balockaye.h/?hl=en
Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen18

I think he had 2 followers before filming that had deactivated their accounts.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2018 9:36 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Blake is now following one less person. 696 now.
1264 followers now - but I think people are unfollowing because 1. deactivate (could be why he is following one less person) or 2. no activity
https://www.instagram.com/balockaye.h/?hl=en

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen18

I think he had 2 followers before filming that had deactivated their accounts.

I'm looking at his profile right now  (8:36 p.m.) and it shows 1,266 followers...

I swear IG just messes with us! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun May 13, 2018 9:49 pm

My gut keeps telling me that Blake is truly Becca's F1. Their connection on the ATFR was undeniable IMO. and seeing them two on the 2nd 1on1 date and the hometown date kind of seals it with me. He can probably be seen as the more "playful" guy but I think Becca needs someone like him to keep her grounded but also lift her up. (aka what he said on ATFR - but I don't remember what exactly he said).

The fact that he only has changes in followers/following and nothing else (like his bio) tells me he is f1.

Two more weeks!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 13, 2018 9:52 pm

Blake started off with 1338 followers as of March 24th, by April 25th he was down to 1279. He was away during that time so IMO it's has more to do with what @cookielover12 explained and I'm seeing the same IG numbers. You can see all the dates in the link below.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4705p156-blake-horstmann-sleuthing-spoilers#1321111

The longer he stays off the more intrigued I am!

ETA: @cookielover12 those are my opinions as well. ATFR for me was instant wow factor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun May 13, 2018 9:57 pm

I have a bit of an inkling that he and Becca maybe had a little bit of time to chat at ATFR. He was the last one out after all. Maybe that's even part of why he got the first 1on1...

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 13, 2018 10:22 pm

CH should be revealing his 5 guys to watch any day now. It will be interesting if Blake is one of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 13, 2018 10:31 pm

I requested to follow his insta 2 days ago. He has yet to deny my request. I figured he would pretty quickly because i have nothing in the profile and no profile picture.

Can anyone who followed him prior to him going private say if there's been activity?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana