SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:35 am

Right. Betty Who had nothing better to do than keep an available date on her schedule in case Blake was chosen for a HTD. Hmm. Not something I personally adhere to. I doubt this was the case, personally. 
I would support the fact she was booked ahead of time by TPTB to be at one of the dates (in this case 4/20/18) and it was selected which guy as time got closer to the date. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:27 pm

They do look like they are very comfortable together, but I always like to watch the show to see how the chemistry plays out. They have possibilities, but Becca just seems like one of those people who is plays well with others.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:02 pm

If Blake is uncomfortable about PDA, why did he sign up for a dating show where he has to kiss the lead in public?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:25 pm

^^ The guy is a beer salesman with a degree in marketing and communications. He was willing to ride in on a horse to get attention. He's on a televised reality tv dating show. This doesn't describe a guy that would be uncomfortable kissing a girl in public IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:11 pm

Here is what I think. Blake ( maybe through the TPTB, it does not matter) has made a huge move, strategically, with Becca with the surprise concert. And if SHE is thinking he did it for her...that would melt her heart and make her very grateful and Touched by his gesture.. in his BL he seems sometimes very happy and close but also hesitant and nervous. I read that the brushing of the neck could be interpreted as a ‘ Now what have I done, I’m in trouble’ kind of gesture. It comes back often in the video. Interesting how BL can support or denies other signs or words. I find it fascinating.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:24 pm

I seriously doubt Becca thinks he planned this. She has been through this process before. Blake, himself, did not know for sure he was going to have a HTD until at most a week before it happened. I can't imagine how she could actually believe Blake planned this with Betty Who. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:32 pm

Two things and maybe means nothing. One, there was someone at reddit who was there for the concert. They were told this was Blake’s surprise and it’s never been done by a contestant before.
Two, in one of the vids, you can hear Becca saying something like,
I can’t believe you made this happen and Blake responded, I told you I had a surprise .

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:38 pm

Yeah, just like Nick ordering a special floral arrangement for Andi with specific delivery date/time to correspond with them both being available. giggling
I don't care what is said, I don't believe and won't believe that production did not set this up for Blake.
Betty Who conveniently being available and flying on her own dime at the last minute for some no one, I'm not biting. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:38 pm

I’m neither here nor there with the Betty Surprise. I get what you’re saying @kasha. Makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:43 pm

He could have asked the producers if they could make it happen in the event he got a htd. I certaintly don't believe he actually knows the artist and called her up himself.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:01 pm

I personally don't even think Blake asked production. 
I think it probably went down like this: 
Production: Blake you are going to have a HTD on this date what do you think you both would like to do? 
Blake: I don't know, something special for Becca.(Especially since there is nothing there to do in that hometown area.)
Production: I heard she is pretty into Betty Who. What would you think if we tried to contact Betty Who and see if maybe she could put on a concert for you at your old high school? 
Blake: Wow! I bet Becca would love that. 
Production: Let's see what we can do. It's kind of a shot in the dark, but you never know.
Meanwhile, Betty Who was probably scheduled months out on a certain date, with location to be announced closer to the time and transportation and lodging paid for by TPTB. 
IMO it is ludicrous to think it could have happened any other way, unless Betty Who decides to have nothing scheduled this specific day for months out and besides the point of how Blake would know he would be having a HTD and having one on this particular date. 
I don't believe Blake, a cast person, not lead would have that much control over the situation. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:24 pm

It's a show - it's ok if he didn't come up with it and it's awesome if he did.

I just like that his hometown date will seemingly be a positive storyline with this "surprise" .... I wonder if Colton will get the dramatic hometown edit (maybe his family knows about the Tia drama).

Regardless, I like that Becca kept pulling Blake back in to her. Whether or not that is a sign of something, they looked really happy and cute. He seems to care about her and has a charismatic demeanor and way about him. They seem like a good match personality-wise.

She may be more romantically involved with Garrett for all we know, but i'm going to predict that this guy will be a fan favorite and hopefully up in her F3/F2.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana