SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:00 pm

He looks great in all those photos - really wish this were a foiler season sad

He is my pick for Becca right now - I like Wills and Jason too, but the only real connections I am seeing right now is with Blake and Garrett.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:01 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Becca and Blake would make a really handsome couple. I have wondered at times if this is a foiler season and he really is the F1....
The TMZ photo’s are enough to convince me Garrett is F1. In the preview last night Becca said the hardest thing she’s going to have to do is say goodbye to someone she loves. There is a scene where she is really upset. I think she lets Blake go before the final rose ceremony. I’m always glad when lead doe this so the F2 doesn’t have to anticipate a proposal she’s going to turn down. Those are so heartwrenching to watch JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:09 pm

@jen689 think she lets Blake go before the final rose ceremony
I also hope so but that crying scene has been determined to be in Thailand which would not be before the FRC. More likely to do with Jason.
As far as the ‘ real connections ‘ we only see what has been heavily edited ( cutting out Jason ) and even Blake has been subject to this treatment so far .
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Thanks for letting me know the crying scene was filmed in Thailand. I haven’t been following the spoilers that closely. Do you think Becca followed in Des’s footsteps and only had her family meet the F1?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:22 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Becca and Blake would make a really handsome couple. I have wondered at times if this is a foiler season and he really is the F1.   Hugesmile

JMO.

Nothing would make me happier with this show than an unexpected ending. B and B would be a cute couple IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:47 pm

jen689 wrote:Thanks for letting me know the crying scene was filmed in Thailand. I haven’t been following the spoilers that closely. Do you think Becca followed in Des’s footsteps and only had her family meet the F1?

I believe she mentioned in an interview that her family met both guys.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:43 am

If Becca's family met both guys, maybe she allowed herself to be too influenced by their "decision" - just like Arie did.

Anyway, I would also love it if Blake is really F1. I always think the lead picks F2 (or F3) - I get it wrong every season I've watched! laugh out loud To me, Becca seems more into Blake than Garrett, although Blake doesn't seem all that into her IMO. Just that one moment this week. But Garrett is all about winning but I don't feel any true emotion coming from him towards Becca. Blake and Becca have the better connection imo.

It could be a foiler season. Hence all the drama surrounding Garrett which pulls in viewers to watch. Every weekend, Garrett and Becca show they are not together, right? I guess they could be meeting up during the week. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:45 am

When she is standing at the FRC, she is very upset. So I think she rejects Blake (or Garrett laugh out loud) at the FRC. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:20 pm

I think the drama with Garrett is too real to be fake, if that makes sense.

I think the shot of her being upset is a fake shot - as in the producers told her to do that for the show.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:41 pm

1funnyfish wrote:I think the drama with Garrett is too real to be fake, if that makes sense.

I think the shot of her being upset is a fake shot - as in the producers told her to do that for the show.

I didn't say it was fake, but it's plastered all over media, is what I meant.  And my suggestion was that if it's a foiler season, meaning they are making it seem like Garrett is the winner, they would be promoting this to get viewers to watch, with viewers thinking he's the winner.  It's not a foiler unless they are switching the winner, right?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:53 pm

It's not a foiler season, IMO.  The TMZ photos were not faked and they were the final nail in the coffin, IMO.

While she may have had feelings for the other 2, Garrett was her F1 all season, IMO.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:35 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:It's not a foiler season, IMO.  The TMZ photos were not faked and they were the final nail in the coffin, IMO.

While she may have had feelings for the other 2, Garrett was her F1 all season, IMO.  

JMO

True, but just wishful thinking! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana