SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:53 pm

IMO— not really for any of the not F1’s. I get that there might be emotional angst.  However, this is the show.  This is what happens. So it really should be an expectation that you will not be F1, regardless. It’s only a for sure thing when you get that last rose.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:55 pm

Purplepat wrote:So sad.....  he was always so sincere as to his feelings for her and I am sure he believed she felt the same...
She knew what her decision was - knew how he felt about her, put him thru all the hoops then to be told you aren't the one.

Pretty gut wrenching stuff..

Good first post! I agree

SFoster wrote:Someone read my mind "Not the kinda pic you post of you and your ex".. laugh out loud Quite a few changing their minds about the ending, laugh out loud!  Quite a few hope the ending is right so Blake is single in Denver, laugh out loud!  

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 3806527698

IA not the kind of pic a F2 would be posting, but Blake has been supportive in his SM just like some of the other's. Whether they are told to or not IMHO they should be doing whatever they can to advertise regardless of their position.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:11 pm

It is usually tough for the F2, and I believe that Blake is sincere - and quite a romantic so he throws his heart out there. If he is proved F2 then it is going to be tough to watch and all the more so since Becca is empathetic and is going to want him to feel ok, which often leads to a more dragged out emotional beating all round! I do wonder though if the very fact that they are kept in such a "bubble" during filming helps the rejected one to get over things a little faster when back in the "real world" and without too many memories of the every day date stuff that most relationships have. Becca was pretty devastated by Arie and yet the timeline to her having found her "soulmate" this season wasn't very long. So... all that to say, history shows that there is hope!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:20 pm

obviously it is Becca’s life and choice, blah blah blah but I’ve literally been cringing all season seeing her with Blake vs the F1. How the heck does she not pick Blake???!!!!! Obviously SM happenings involving the F1 didn’t help matters for me but even if that gaffe didn’t exist what I see with Becca/Blake is IMO on a completely different level than this other relationship.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:33 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:obviously it is Becca’s life and choice, blah blah blah but I’ve literally been cringing all season seeing her with Blake vs the F1. How the heck does she not pick Blake???!!!!! Obviously SM happenings involving the F1 didn’t help matters for me but even if that gaffe didn’t exist what I see with Becca/Blake is IMO on a completely different level than this other relationship."

Yes but we only get such a condensed, edited version of each relationship, with voiceovers that are snipped and pasted in wherever TPTB decide for maximum impact and a lead who is pretty much required to keep things going to the finale with at least 2 guys.  We aren't able to make an accurate judgment of where the lead's true and deepest feelings lie.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:59 pm

Relalou wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:obviously it is Becca’s life and choice, blah blah blah but I’ve literally been cringing all season seeing her with Blake vs the F1. How the heck does she not pick Blake???!!!!! Obviously SM happenings involving the F1 didn’t help matters for me but even if that gaffe didn’t exist what I see with Becca/Blake is IMO on a completely different level than this other relationship."

Yes but we only get such a condensed, edited version of each relationship, with voiceovers that are snipped and pasted in wherever TPTB decide for maximum impact and a lead who is pretty much required to keep things going to the finale with at least 2 guys.  We aren't able to make an accurate judgment of where the lead's true and deepest feelings lie.

But but but She's told us (the camera) where her true and deepest feelings lie. And this was concerning Blake, not Garrett.  And apparently they have the same producer, so messages going back and forth, This is why we have these sunset scenes from another world!  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:05 pm

There is no way Becca and Blake (or any other contestant for that matter) have the same producer. Obviously the producers talk, but they definitely don't have the same producer.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:05 pm

SFoster wrote:
Relalou wrote:

But but but She's told us (the camera) where her true and deepest feelings lie. And this was concerning Blake, not Garrett.  And apparently they have the same producer, so messages going back and forth, This is why we have these sunset scenes from another world!  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

I don’t think they have the same producer this year.
However, Blaker’s producer, Natalie, was Becca’s producer in Arie’s season.
This is being discussed in SM thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:13 pm

Now PaulHebertPhoto is following Blake since Blake tagged him in the photo. He seems to really love this "couple". laugh out loud Paul Hebert, we love love love your photos!!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:54 pm

I want Blake to be the Bachelor over Jason. But I’m starting to lose hope. Thoughts? I just think of the two, Blake will be the least dissapointing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:01 pm

I'm a Becca & Garrett fan, but that hasn't stopped me from liking Blake too! I see him as a sensitive guy who truly wants to find love (& to be honest I don't see the same genuity with Jason). My only concern is that Jason seems clearly groomed & ready for the role... while Blake does not.

So with Jason they know exactly what they are getting, with Blake it would be more of a wildcard, emotional season (IMO).... but that's actually what I think I'd enjoy more. To each his own!

Last edited by nananana on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:06 pm

Yeah, I want the emotional, genuine season too. Blake would fall in love with 3.5 people, get super invested and manipulated. But dang it all, I’m guessing he’s legitimately there for the right reasons. He’s actually husband material for someone.

Jason is a wolf in sheeps clothing. So disappointed it’ll probably go to the con man.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana