SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:04 am

What is the rumour being referred to about Blake?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ishkabaha Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:10 am

Blake with his uncle tonight.

Credit: @Darin Squires
variouswires Final dinner with this guy before the final Rose
Source

There is a comment on the post from someone that is followed by the uncle, so probably knows them:  "Ha! Kara saw him going in for a spray tan today!!"

So, he's probably on his way to LA for the finale and getting the spray tan so he looks good ... at least look tan like he was when his ex last saw him in the Maldives.  Does it look like he has a new hair cut since the show?  He looks good, great smile as usual.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:14 am

Thanks for posting that....i think Blakey heads out to LA on Saturday like some prior F2’s. @ishkabaha I agree he looks like he got a new hair cut & he looks good and wearing that smile well. I can’t wait to watch his demeanor when he comes on stage come Monday night.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:24 am

TY for the pic...i really wish they would announce him soon if he is indeed our next TB.

i can recall Ben F was announced at Ashley's ATFR IIRC. I guess to compensate him after storming out at FRC site?..LOL. I can see Blake being very crushed and emotional, but i think he would still managed to give Becca a respectful goodbye, unlike Ben, so...yeah..this scenario not happening i guess...

at the very least i hope its sooner ala Ben H...which was on August 25. I think its great to allow potential late casts who spesificcally interested in Blake as Bachie. Arie was on Sept 7, since it was the last minute decision i guess. I hope they wont wait that long this season if Blake outcry is massive come Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What is the rumour being referred to about Blake?

not sure what is your referring to, GA

The one i know was on reddit about his friend's mom confided in her coworker about Blake not on board with doing TB.

I personally think that was only hearsay. From stalking him regularly, i reckon he is in a good place post show and has been liking several comments rooting for him as Bachie. I can't see him turn it down if being offered. JM personal O.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:51 am

@Joy15 thanks. I guess that's the rumour.

That's just a vague comment to me. He may have simply mentioned to his mother he doesn't want to be TB right after filming when he was upset. Once TPTB come knocking, if they want him, unless he pulls a Chris L, not many turn it down.

Next thing you know camera crew's are rolling into Mom's place to get some footage of Blake leave for his journey to find love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:44 am

Late night stalking ... (yeah..no shame laugh out loud). Creeping  on Darin's IG upthread

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmCqnP1nXoi/?hl=en&taken-by=variouswires

there are comments under the post :

skystangTell him to stay strong and congrats on his infamy!

skystangMore importantly, I hope they’re madly in love and it lasts forever

this skytang is Darin's bro i assume, so another uncle of Blake. His acc is private but Shelly (Blake's mom) and Darin follow him.

the infamy and esp the second comment...anyone think it has some merit to it?...switcheroo or what?..possible this uncle doesn't know the outcome?

ngl my jumping heart just can't with another surprise!! LOL

ETA: after more creeping i would say no way this uncle, Kevin, not in the know of Blake as the F2 after finale. So i am now in the opinion of he knows something , possibly the switcheroo happened. hence, his comment "congrats"...and "stay strong"..."more importantly they are madly in love"..maybe implying the backlash for Blake if indeed a switcheroo happened?

JMO. TWT

Last edited by Joy15 on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:54 am

I really feel for Blake being the F2 because he is so emotional and clearly loves Becca. The only reason that I don't think there is a switch is because IMO MF would not be able to be quiet about it. We would be hearing about the most dramatic ATFR in bachelor history from him and in commercials. I'm glad Blake has good family support for Monday.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:13 am

I really wonder if something is happening .(all IMO)

- No scooping in the US Magazine as past seasons teasing the finale and the ring
- No media round mid season
- No obligated finale posting by both Becca and G . (Blake had one up yesterday)-
- Per Shabby's IG story , all the field producers had a lunch meeting on Friday noon
- Per Bill's IG story, he hung out with Elan on Friday night
- Aside from Maldives pic, Blake was awfully quiet in the past 3 days. (a dedicated creeper here  giggling ). Not sure about B n G's SM activities? since i didnt follow them closely.
- what else? did i miss something?

if a switcheroo happened, it should be in the past week it seems..and my guess is it was all off camera. so, there is no time for MF to hype that up in the teaser/promo. The best they can do is how to prepare it live at ATFR (hence the urgent producers meeting IMO)

the reddit speculation about Becca's IG story of Stevie Nick song may suggest the same timeline if the BnG break up ever happened. (wasn't it like 3-4 days ago?)

yeah, for sure i suspect something is up. Good news is we just have to wait 3 more days to find out Smiley. TWT

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:07 am

I don't remember what interview but I do remember Becca commented early in the season airing that she would never do what Arie did and go back on her choice and choose someone else.

After the Stevie Knicks song later that day she poked fun at us analyzing everything and put up a random song referencing what Reddit would think of this song. That to me tells me she just wanted to listen to Stevie knicks and it didn't mean much.

In years past, the People magazine shoot has been said to be on the Friday before the finale. Even if it was today (Ssturday) Blake would be in LA already. Both Garrett and Becca were hardly on IG yesterday during the day which probably means they were together at their shoot.

IMO, Blake seems like the classic F2 getting ready for AFTR

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:19 am

Aria wrote:@Joy15

Nick actually never met Neil Lane or picked out a ring on Andi's season! He thought Neil was coming when Andi knocked on his door.
Even on Kaitlyn's season, he told Neil "I'm so excited to meet you, I was actually supposed to meet you last year but...". 

My opinion? I think Bachelorettes only get away with letting their F2 go early if they've already been through enough trauma. For Ali, it was being dumped by Frank; for Des, it was being dumped by Brooks; for Andi, it was Eric's death; for Rachel, it was a combo of them casting a racist and Peter not proposing. And, for Emily, it was just because she's royalty and got every single thing she asked for. I don't really think Becca has had a tough season; she's had it pretty easy and I think they were going to make her do this no matter what. IMO.

IMO nah.
Last season’s dump caused so much outrage that a cast person was “banned” from a state. That outrage is still riding that pony and has been brought up this season every chance production gets.
The travel, dates and wardrobe selection have sucked imo. Then there are the quality men that were cast. IMO, everything about this season sucked. Big time, again, imo.
Those past seasons has something this season didn’t imo and that’s that at one point or another or perhaps many, the lead said: “Enough!” Those women all took a stand.
This lead may have initially “acted” as if she was I am woman hear me roar, but IMO, she has shown me has no spine, is willing to literally bend over backwards to please, beseech her audience to give her men a chance etc. and then thanks production!!
Even Des, almost walked off at the end where filming was quite delayed.
IMO tptb were probably taking bets as too how far they could push this push over. And still ratings are down.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:22 am

I hope Blake is considered for the next lead, and given the opportunity to decide if he's up to the task. He seems to be a fan favorite, and comes across as very genuine. Given the position Becca was in I could see her being behind him 100% as the next Bachelor
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana