SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:41 pm

I personally don't feel that the women really took a stand. Deanna, Jillian, Ashley H, Jojo, Trista, Meredith, and Kaitlyn all let their F2s pick out rings and come to that final rose ceremony, ready to propose. Heck, Ashley H slept with her F2 and then let him fully propose. I think it's just that people forget and once we see the final couple is happy and we see that the F2 was just a normal person who was able to get over the heartbreak pretty fast, we move on. I don't see Becca as any more spineless than those women. And, as of right now, she hasn't told Blake she loves him, which IMO means she's showing empathy and has attempted not to blindside which i can't say for Arie, Rachel, Ben H, and Kaitlyn, who all told their F2s ILY (and slept with them) and never showed any hesitation while knowing that this would lead on the F2 in a huge way.  

Ratings have mostly been on par with Rachel's. Three episodes were up, two were the same, and five were down. Rachel's was significantly and consistently down from Jojo's, but Rachel's and Becca's will likely end up averaging about the same. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:10 am

The show has driven me to add something to my coffee this morning! Thursday, fans were upset by pics that show Blake arriving to FRC. So Blake, Becca, and Paul Hebert all 3 drop hints (in Blake's favor) As if patience ... just a few more days. Then yesterday after the videos came out, more angry fans. So now we have more hints. I think it's just so close to the finale, they don't care now. Blake is F1 and there was never a switch. IM(strong)O. Good job, ABC!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:17 am

I was responding to the women highlighted in your previous post and not all leads.
But I will gladly discuss above. Having the F2 propose or attend the Frc without prior dismissal, may not have been their or their F2’s Waterloo.
Once Graham was taking himself out, it was over for Deanna. Production did make Graham come back for the RC allowing her to “save face” and play it as if she was letting him go.
The seasons basically before Deanna, IMO had some different formats due to different production etc. IMO comparing them to the recent seasons is apples to oranges. However, I still view those women as stronger personalities, but again it’s not quite fair to say that as there are factors like SM utilized now that was not then to give added dimension.
As far as the more recent ‘ettes, I never saw anything even close to breaking a fourth wall, allowing the stalkerish, and disgustingly low behavior of production to continue interviewing and filming post break-up in airport, plane and home. Enough is enough is how I felt. It was a huge, nauseating, low for me. I was beyond disgusted a human being would allow and cooperate with that. IMO those were private moments not meant for a tv audience.
That set the stage for me regarding her passivity and submissiveness. I could continue to bullet all the other points imo that substantiate my views and needlessly make this post longer, but I’ve done that in past posts. More importantly, is I have seen little to nothing to indicate otherwise. Jmoaa

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:26 am

I think Becca did have some leverage for her season. Because Arie's "switch" was spoiled early in the airing (mid Jan) of her season, and she was "humiliated" all through the airing of the season, I think she had it in her contract that her season not be spoiled, and they  made that happen. JMO Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 2498057887

ETA: And I'll bet Connor got in some serious trouble for hinting that Blake was engaged (before the spoiler came out). He didn't know but there ya go, all the guys thought it was Blake from day 1. And Jason? He's the next B so he's saying whatever they want him to say, at this point. (like Becca).

Last edited by SFoster on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:27 am

SFoster wrote:The show has driven me to add something to my coffee this morning! Thursday, fans were upset by pics that show Blake arriving to FRC. So Blake, Becca, and Paul Hebert all 3 drop hints (in Blake's favor) As if patience ... just a few more days.  Then yesterday after the videos came out, more angry fans. So now we have more hints. I think it's just so close to the finale, they don't care now. Blake is F1 and there was never a switch.  IM(strong)O.  Good job, ABC!

Oo o i love me some conspiracy theory... giggling

the only block on the road for this scenario is because the SHV schedule pointed G as the winner. On Memorial Day and July 4th Blake was seen out and about in SD and Denver. Sooo.... dizzy

I am ready for this bloody season to be over laugh out loud. Bring me a F1 or Bachelor Blake....! #win-win for this girl....:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:42 am

Becca said in Bahamas. With Blake I just kinda know At HTD, she talked about Blake's parents being her future in-laws. When she hugged Blake's mom, Blake's mom told her to come back to Bailey, and it sounds like Becca whispered "I will". Then a week later, in Thailand? she's changed her mind? I don't see it. G was the one to pull to F2. And he can cry on cue, right? Perfect. :yes:

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:42 am

I see the "conflicted" theme as the crux of the whole season. Back and forth - both guys have their merits and she is not going to let either of them hear the magic words until the end. Over and over she tells the viewers that she is in love with both. Now she understands and she hopes her viewers will try to understand Arie's dilemma.
From what I have seen - Blake is the only one who is tortured by not knowing how she feels. If you are truly in love - don't you worry about what the other is feeling towards you ? You don't want to lose them. Becca knows how Blake feels - he keeps reassuring her. She doesn't have to worry. She says the F2 will not see the rejection coming. Blake has been worried about a possible rejection all along. From what we've been shown G is confident that B will pick him. It will be a shock (an emotional one) if B is the F1. ABC loves shocks !!!
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:44 am

Blake for Bachelor!!!! That is all.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:46 am

SFoster wrote:Becca said in Bahamas. With Blake I just kinda know At HTD, she talked about Blake's parents being her future in-laws. When she hugged Blake's mom, Blake's mom told her to come back to Bailey, and it sounds like Becca whispered "I will".  Then a week later, in Thailand? she's changed her mind? I don't see it.  G was the one to pull to F2. And he can cry on cue, right?  Perfect. :yes:

so you got me curious

how do you explain the SHV schedule then, which matched G more than Blake?...I can't see they changed the schedule drastically?..this is the only thing that doesnt make sense to me (Aside the TMZ pic).

ITA that edit and storyline pointed to Blake more.

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:51 am

B & G have been MIA the same weekends... especially the big ones (Memorial day, 4th of July) while Blake has been accounted for every weekend. Speaks for itself.

Also, if there was any possible way Becca made a switcheroo... it would have happened after the MTA (filmed 7/20) because all her interviews she talked about how happy she was, how she couldn't wait to get a Costco membership with her fiance (obviously referring to G).

Lastly... Blake home as of last night, probably flying out to LA today, Garrett is not accounted for. If she made a switcheroo since the MTA, Blake would already be in LA spending time with her / doing the People shoot.

Bottom line is she didn't make a switcheroo. (IMO Smiley )

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:57 am

CHO wrote:I see the "conflicted" theme as the crux of the whole season.  Back and forth - both guys have their merits and she is not going to let either of them hear the magic words until the end. Over and over she tells the viewers that she is in love with both.  Now she understands and she hopes her viewers will try to understand Arie's dilemma.
From what I have seen - Blake is the only one who is tortured by not knowing how she feels.  If you are truly in love - don't you worry about what the other is feeling towards you ? You don't want to lose them.   Becca knows how Blake feels - he keeps reassuring her. She doesn't have to worry.  She says the F2 will not see the rejection coming.  Blake has been worried about a possible rejection all along.  From what we've been shown G is confident that B will pick him.  It will be a shock (an emotional one) if B is the F1.  ABC loves shocks !!!

just want to add here..that Blake is not the first front runner seeking for assurance on how he stand from the lead. The OG Ryan was a ball of mess too coming finale . Trista, just like Becca,was blindsided by Alex saying ILY and promised her the F1 spot. Hence,she was adamant for not confided in both Ryan and Charlie how she felt. Difference is, Blake , bc of his intense nature was pointed as whiny and needy on episode 9 (and i hate it sad ).

i think your take on how the finale may goes down make sense yes

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:00 am

4th of July was on a Wednesday. G was on adventures on the 5th for wedding activities that went on for several days. Blake is always missing, right? Dead silence on his instagram as far as personal life. A pic of him at a wedding with his sister. But Blake even has in his Bio a pic of airplane with Probably out of town. Does this mean he travels a lot for his job? So he would be in airports quite frequently, if so. So why hasn't he been spotted? Maybe he's wearing his Coors shirt and work slacks and people think he's traveling for work. But maybe he added that to his bio as a precaution.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana