SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:28 pm

It would seem that - presuming she knew on Blake's LCD that G was her choice - that she did a good job of convincing Blake that maybe he need not worry. Certainly body to body embracing/kissing would help allay those fears. We've seen it before when the lead sleeps with other than the F1 in the FDs. Most of us would feel - how could you ? Or at least I would.... But there has to be two proposals. For Rachel - it looked like Peter was not going to cooperate no matter what Rachel said or did ! We might be thinking that a rejection would come as a complete shock to G because he has shown very little concern about the other guys or her relationship with the other guys - from what we have been shown ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:07 pm

Well in the upside for Blake he won’t have to be 4th in line for a tv wedding that may never be offered.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:38 pm

notarose wrote:The reason I can’t predict Blake’s reactions, if indeed F2, at either the proposal site or ATFR, is because he appears as per edit to be emotionally open but also logical. The logic part IMO was shown in how he spoke of and dealt with both his mom’s choice to divorce/remarry and the school shooting. On the show he is emotional in the moment but those 2 events display an ability to be realistic regarding things outside his control, accept those things without denying impact, and to positively move forward. This dichotomy of head/heart IMO means anything could happen because his logic could kick in right away or not until he has had more processing time.
JMO
Agree, and this makes him so interesting to me...easy on the eyes too. Blake shared info on the two life-altering events perfectly, IMO. He said something like "my mom fell in love with another man". He was in 9th grade when it happened and it was his coach! I can't even comment on the other catastrophic event. 

I'm hoping his logic overrode his emotion at the FRC and if Blake feels that he's ready to be the next Bachelor, I'm here for it.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:06 pm

I hope Blake is the bachelor better him than Jason or Ben h jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:14 pm

notarose wrote:The reason I can’t predict Blake’s reactions, if indeed F2, at either the proposal site or ATFR, is because he appears as per edit to be emotionally open but also logical. The logic part IMO was shown in how he spoke of and dealt with both his mom’s choice to divorce/remarry and the school shooting. On the show he is emotional in the moment but those 2 events display an ability to be realistic regarding things outside his control, accept those things without denying impact, and to positively move forward. This dichotomy of head/heart IMO means anything could happen because his logic could kick in right away or not until he has had more processing time.
JMO

Completely agree with this post. I think he is one of the most complex contestants we have had on this show, he is so vulnerable and emotional but yet so logical/analytical. He is able to fall completely all while his head is still assessing the situation. Juliet Litman discussed this on one of her past podcasts, she talked about how when you watch some of his dates, they seem to barely scratch the surface with Blake. They leave more questions than answers because he is such a complex person with so much depth that it doesn't always translate well on TV.

For the FRC, I am not sure how he will act. I suspect between emotional and logical, but he has been nothing but respectful all season so I suspect he will continue that way, he doesn't appear to be a hot head or someone to act out in any way. Even in the moments when he is seemingly losing his mind, he is such an effective communicator, think about the FS he was able to communicate exactly how he was feeling to Becca.

As for the AFTR I am confident he will be calm, composed and diplomatic. As others have said look at how he discussed two extremely traumatic experiences, he did it with such vulnerability while still being very composed and logical. He is someone who appears to be very effective at personal introspection and reflection, always taking something away from his experiences. Plus he has been liking positive posts about Becca and Garrett the last couple of weeks so I have no doubt he will be respectful and supportive as he has been post-show. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:17 pm

@sbolduc I think he has presented himself all season as a class act and I wish him all the happiness in the world.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:16 pm

Honestly I will like Blake regardless of if he remains calm/collected or has has a meltdown. Posters like to point out that going on the show means you are agreeing to the possibility of heartbreak but that shouldn’t mean the F2 should just be fine and dandy when dumped. They are still human after all. Blake does seem fine based on what little SM he has offered.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:27 pm

I think Blake will be heartbroken but classy. Listening to all his voiceovers and what’s edited, it seemed to focus on him realizing there was another there and that he could walk away heartbroken . Similar to expecting the worse but hoping for the best. The worse that he did expect ,happened. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:06 pm

I'm not looking back at a lot of our forum. I'm now on Reddit and read a ton, so maybe I'm corrupt? Blake will be blindsided. End of story. How he reacts and how he is portrayed on AFTR says a lot. Even if still the heartbroken man, TPTB can spin. However, I thinks it is a Blake/Jason race, and Blake's reaction/portrayal tomorrow holds a lot of weight. JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by hugbug Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:47 pm

CHO wrote:
timfan wrote:So if a bachelorette gives out a fir at the beginning she should not pick them for f1 so it is not predictable to the fans I think they should pick who they want that is compatible  with them and if it is the fir recepient so be it jmo

I am not saying that - I am questioning why the producers put that conversation with the girls in for us to view it.  Let us figure it out.  Imo.

The conversation with the girls, they said to give the FIR to someone that makes her laugh.  It's the first night, maybe B was nervous, and G did make her laugh. That's all that it was suppose to mean that night. B&G laughing and relaxed. I don't think she put that much emphasis or thought on it even though she said 'no pressure' when talking to them.  She couldn't give FIR to Blake, she had already met him. Rolling Eyes  imo

hugbug

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:02 pm

hugbug wrote:
CHO wrote:
timfan wrote:So if a bachelorette gives out a fir at the beginning she should not pick them for f1 so it is not predictable to the fans I think they should pick who they want that is compatible  with them and if it is the fir recepient so be it jmo

I am not saying that - I am questioning why the producers put that conversation with the girls in for us to view it.  Let us figure it out.  Imo.

The conversation with the girls, they said to give the FIR to someone that makes her laugh.  It's the first night, maybe B was nervous, and G did make her laugh. That's all that it was suppose to mean that night. B&G laughing and relaxed. I don't think she put that much emphasis or thought on it even though she said 'no pressure' when talking to them.  She couldn't give FIR to Blake, she had already met him. Rolling Eyes  imo

giggling Now that’s true! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:34 pm

hugbug wrote:
CHO wrote:

good first take...and Welcomeparty! @hugbug

really digging your name Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana