SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by mizzoufan Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Huge welcome to everyone just joining this thread - love this happy place!

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 10 8fde0e10
@mccallryan IG

Is the girl in this photo Lauren's sister?

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 10 Bf778c10
@ariejr IG story
[/quote]

I was wondering who the girl was to. Looks a little like Becca laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by docnash14 Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:41 pm

northernviewer wrote:@sanlee088 I didn’t think it was so bad Either.... what was bad though was CH’s performance when live on the ATFR lol.   Loved how JK made fun of the show and how the ATFR was like it was a murder investigation, or something along those lines.  He also laughed and said something like “ am I supposed to hate him?”  

Arie made some bad choices, no doubt about it, but I don’t think they were intentional or with malice.  I wish all 3 of them well.   I can’t even imagine what it’s like to be a lead or contestant on that show ... when in that stinkin bubble, so much is said and done that I’m sure they all regret.

MF and Co, have become quite the master manipulators and then thy sit back and laugh Im sure, when watching the fallout at the end of the season.   Thy wine and dine th lead until they’re done with them .... then they throw them to the wolves as the set the table for their next lead (victim) laugh out loud

Like I’ve said before .... the Bach franchise’s seedy underbelly has been exposed for all to see.   They’re quite cruel in their quest for ratings.  

Totally agree with this. Nonetheless, Arie and Lauren seem to be withstanding it all quite well.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:56 pm

So what's with the hashtag "Mr & Mrs Juneyah" ? Do you think it implies a June wedding?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:59 pm

Arie jr?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:35 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So what's with the hashtag "Mr & Mrs  Juneyah" ? Do you think it implies a June wedding?

Good catch ... considering they advertised the premiere as starting in Janu-Arie ..
It makes sense IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:01 pm

I'm here, too. Just been very busy trying to catch up on yard work and house work to get house ready for market. Do you think Arie would be my realtor? I'm only two states east. Probably not...

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:13 pm

Haven't posted here in a long time and was also a long time Arie doubter but I have to say, I give anyone credit who takes ownership of their mistakes and he impressed me with that and honestly, changed my mind about him.  I'm rooting for these two for sure.   The seem to be very happy together and I'll be following them through this fan forum!  Good to see a lot of familiar names as well!

Last edited by yrkiemommy on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:24 pm

I am so rooting for Lauren and Arie. Their body language is showing us a very nice love story. They really found each other and it’s a delight to see them so happy, despite the turmoil out there.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:49 pm

beader wrote:I'm here, too.  Just been very busy trying to catch up on yard work and house work to get house ready for market.  Do you think Arie would be my  realtor?  I'm only two states east.  Probably not...

I’m a Realtor too ...but Ontario Canada up is a little far too laugh out loud

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:59 pm

I think the bottom line for this season is that he should have followed his heart and picked Lauren in the first place. He went with safe ... and the rest is history.

That’s not the point of my post though ... I’m wondering how much influence his family had on his choice. On Bach Can, the parents influenced his decision and that season was an epic fail too. My question to you all ... how many season outcomes have been affected by parents? Should parents be brought in so late in the game ...or should they maybe meet the F3 girls and then maybe their opinions would be more generic and the lead would make decisions in the end that best suited them in the long run.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:12 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Haven't posted here in a long time and was also a long time Arie doubter but I have to say, I give anyone credit who takes ownership of their mistakes and he impressed me with that and honestly, changed my mind about him.  I'm rooting for these two for sure.   The seem to be very happy together and I'll be following them through this fan forum!  Good to see a lot of familiar names as well!

Welcome back! Happy to see you, the more the merrier!

They seem over the moon for each other, and I'm with Lauren on this, a short engagement.

NV ~ I'm not sure how much family influence plays into the final choice...Ashley's sister clearly didn't want her to choose JP. I think Arie explained it pretty well when he said Lauren had doubt in her eyes and Becca was confident and good on paper. He chose with his head instead of his heart, but his heart wouldn't quiet down.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:21 pm

She posted this on IG in her long velevet dress on Jan 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bda_fQ7nr3H/?hl=en&taken-by=laureneburnham

laureneburnhamIt’s finally JanuArie!!! Tune in tonight to watch mine and 28 beautiful ladies’ quests to find love on The Bachelor! #thebachelor #bachelorabc #januariejoonya

It might be a play on Jr, but this time she specifically says June instead of Joon like she did in that post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

+51
Norcalgal
suzq
Eagle Eye
Jolena
Relalou