SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:28 pm

I thought the Juneyah was a play on Jr. I think some one else referred to this another time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by USAGold Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:32 pm

This is a great group of likeminded fans in this thread !
I wonder how many of us were fans of the same couples in past seasons laugh out loud

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:36 pm

Well I like Courtney, then and now, not too many did other than Kasha and IIRC Brill.  Fan base of 3.  laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:41 pm

LOL Earlier tonight I was thinking of one of my favorite lines from this show: (Paraphrase Courtney) "How'd that taste coming out of your mouth".
Yeah, I do like Courtney.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:03 pm

USAGold wrote:This is a great group of likeminded fans in this thread !
I wonder how many of us were fans of the same couples in past seasons laugh out loud

That’s a fun question! I was and still am #teamBryan and I definitely see some familiar faces here!
But I generally love to see happy couples and will root for all who work hard to stay together!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:08 pm

Well I was a fan of Courtney, Molly, Ed, Jordan, Nick, Bryan. Hmm!!! I don't know what that says about me.

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:12 pm

islandgirl1 wrote:Well I was a fan of Courtney, Molly,  Ed, Jordan, Nick, Bryan.  Hmm!!! I don't know what that says about me.

OMG, I loved Ed! Especially drunk Ed. laugh out loud

And I've come to love Nick. He was an acquired taste for me, but I liked him a heck of a lot more than Josh.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:14 pm

I was a fan of Jason, Melissa (spoiled f1 bandwagon. But I learned my lesson!), Kiptyn, Drew, Nick (since Andi’s pre-season sleuthing) and Bryan. Until last season, I was forever f2 club!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:20 pm

Except for maybe at most a handful, I don't dislike any of them.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:25 pm

I’m a sucker for romance Embarassed I want to feel the connection and get the warm fuzzies at FRC ... i don’t expect a wedding as i realize this show is nothing more than speed dating on steroids .... but I want a happy ending at the FRC and the ATFR.

I’m a terrible sleuther, so what I do is watch th first few weeks unspoiled so that I can form my own opinions based on what I see and can discern from the edit. I don’t want my views of people to be swayed by spoilers,

Becca was not on my radar for F1 ... but I did really like her ... still do ... but I got more of a friend vibe between them ... he didn’t look at her the way he looked at say Krystal or Bekah early on.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:02 pm

northernviewer wrote:I think the bottom line for this season is that he should have followed his heart and picked Lauren in the first place.  He went with safe ... and the rest is history.

That’s not the point of my post though ... I’m wondering how much influence his family had on his choice.  On Bach Can, the parents influenced his decision and that season was an epic fail too.  My question to you all ... how many season outcomes have been affected by parents?  Should parents be brought in so late in the game ...or should they maybe meet the F3 girls and then maybe their opinions would be more generic and the lead would make decisions in the end that best suited them in the long run.  

If you go back and listen to his parents, I think their input had major impact on his decision, especially they way they put it " based on your lifestyle ... Beca will be the best fit". However, I learned that with the matter of the heart, it is not that simple. I think Chris soul was influence by the family to pick Whitney (confident, in the bubble), but his heart was with Beca, so we all know what happened.
I think the parents meeting the F3 makes better sense, bcs it is much more difficult to compare 3 people than 2 JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:16 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Well I like Courtney, then and now, not too many did other than Kasha and IIRC Brill.  Fan base of 3.  laugh out loud

Yes, I was a fan of Courtney!! I know she rubbed many people the wrong way but she never bothered me. Wow there was only 3 of us that were her fans. laugh out loud

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

+51
Norcalgal
suzq
Eagle Eye
Jolena
Relalou