SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 13 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:05 pm

Thanks to everyone bringing over the articles/pictures, etc. Seeing this couple makes me smile. I love coming to the Fan Thread where there is so much love for the couple. Hoping for the best!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 13 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:06 pm

I'm glad they are acknowledging and focusing on the positive. yes to

St. Petersburg resident Trace Hunt stopped him to offer her support, because she feared many fans have given him a bum rap for dumping a fiancée on national TV.

"As a woman, I understand you've got to go with your heart," Hunt told him.
http://www.tbo.com/sports/2018/03/11/the-bachelors-arie-and-lauren-everyones-been-supportive-since-dramatic-finale/

Sometimes it's not easy to go against the popular opinion. I admire people like that who took the time to make that effort and offer support.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:10 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:http://www.tbo.com/sports/2018/03/11/the-bachelors-arie-and-lauren-everyones-been-supportive-since-dramatic-finale/

Sounds like the haters stayed home.  laugh out loud

In a very unscientific way I've been sort of tracking the SM comments on pictures of them and tend to agree with this article - while there's an occasional negative comment, comments have been very positive overall.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:52 pm

I am never seem Arie look so good and smiling like that. Love is really such a beautiful thing!!

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:52 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:http://www.tbo.com/sports/2018/03/11/the-bachelors-arie-and-lauren-everyones-been-supportive-since-dramatic-finale/

Sounds like the haters stayed home.  laugh out loud

In a very unscientific way I've been sort of tracking the SM comments on pictures of them and tend to agree with this article - while there's an occasional negative comment, comments have been very positive overall.

I have noticed this too, especially on Lauren's IG. Glad the backlash has been less than they expected.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Lennoxcolinrolland thanks!

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/7dfc89188ac05cf913f0d4333143a7e9/5AA7D137/t50.12441-16/29148857_1695638703826361_5705005732092517509_n.mp4

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/af67eeb1d08e5eb791eb4b04f4e2f9b9/5AA7DAAE/t50.12441-16/29002458_2008562999395944_2188464927031801793_n.mp4

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/a62274eaa8b90c355947affa24493a23/5AA82D29/t50.12441-16/28663107_876905595822393_4846276472839544654_n.mp4

johnwolfner IG stories

That third video! The way he is loving on her is adorable! seeing hearts
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:10 pm

Awwwww the 3rd vid gives all the feels! Both couples look over the moon beatingheart Arie and Lauren look so lost in the moment - so beautiful to watch.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:11 pm

@Mommyof2 he got caught. laugh out loud Looks like they rented a boat and are taking a cruise around beautiful St Pete's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:15 pm

littlereddress wrote:I was listening to the Ben and Ashley podcast and they had Jason Mesnick on.  Some really great perspective on what Jason thinks of Arie's situation.  

Ashley said she interviewed Arie a couple of weeks ago and asked him if he was dreading the AFTR show and he said he just wanted to be able to "breathe fresh air again."  Now I understand.  He is finally free to be able to tell the world that Lauren is who he is in love with no matter what the public has to say good or bad IMO.  

Just listened to the part of the podcast containing Jason's interview. In providing the "reality" of what happens behind the scenes especially the influence producers have on the outcome, Jason very effectively, IMO, provides great understanding how Arie ended up in such a predicament. That said, the more I have seen Arie and Lauren the last few days, the more convincing it seems that they will follow in the footsteps of Jason and Molly and, in particular, will be grateful for how it initially fell apart so that it could come together the way it did. Not only do they have the opportunity to use to their benefit their knowledge of what it feels like to be without each other but, as Molly stated, but also the chance to fortify their relationship by leaning on each other and becoming each other's primary support.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:48 pm

docnash14 wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I was listening to the Ben and Ashley podcast and they had Jason Mesnick on.  Some really great perspective on what Jason thinks of Arie's situation.  

Ashley said she interviewed Arie a couple of weeks ago and asked him if he was dreading the AFTR show and he said he just wanted to be able to "breathe fresh air again."  Now I understand.  He is finally free to be able to tell the world that Lauren is who he is in love with no matter what the public has to say good or bad IMO.  

Just listened to the part of the podcast containing Jason's interview.  In providing the "reality" of what happens behind the scenes especially the influence producers have on the outcome, Jason very effectively, IMO, provides great understanding how Arie ended up in such a predicament.  That said, the more I have seen Arie and Lauren the last few days, the more convincing it seems that they will follow in the footsteps of Jason and Molly and, in particular, will be grateful for how it initially fell apart so that it could come together the way it did.  Not only do they have the opportunity to use to their benefit their knowledge of what it feels like to be without each other but, as Molly stated, but also the chance to fortify their relationship by leaning on each other and becoming each other's primary support.  
This is such a key piece of the puzzle. Molly and Lauren both said such similar things that it felt oddly deja vu and poignant to me - each in completely different sit-downs said that she was dreaming of the day he would realize he made a mistake but never thought it would actually happen, that if he had picked her initially, she would have wondered about the "what if" of the other woman ...but now they know for sure and don't have to wonder "what if". It's quite amazing, the mirroring situations.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:51 pm

Embedding the 3rd vid from @johnwolfner IG story because it's just too sweet :beating:

Hopefully, this will stay permanently if the initial link expires:

btw, thanks for the alert, @Lennoxcolinrolland Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:11 am

I love to see love :inlove

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass