SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 23 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BgUbXcZHsu9/

These two are so photogenic!  

IMO I think it's interesting to note some of the comments on that pic; all positive. And this one:

REDACTED I really respect your after show vacation pictures compared to REDACTED because these pictures are classy compared to REDACTED after show where they were looking for attention and partying, etc.

It struck me after watching their newest IG stories - it wasn't so much "look how cute we are" or "look at us" it was more like "look how beautiful Iceland is".

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 23 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:18 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 23 Img_4012
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 23 Img_4013
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 23 Img_4014
(Arie and Lauren's Instagram stories)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:24 pm

What the heck is on his face?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:25 pm

Sunscreen?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:26 pm

Did he cake it on?  laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:39 pm

I initially thought it was some sort of mud mask but now I’m not sure laugh out loud There’s another IG story when he’s like being goofy/silly with the mask/sunscreen on - I’ll bring it over later when I get the chance.

Mommyof2 wrote:Thanks for posting @TheWrongReasons.  They both look exhausted in those photos.  This was after the media rounds, so they were probably tired from all the grilling.  
Anytime, @Mommyof2Smiley Thank you and everyone else who brings media over - rock

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:40 pm

Looks like a facial.  laugh out loud.  I want to know who is taking these photos for them?  The full body shots anyway.  The one of them kissing. I always feel weird about asking total strangers to take a photo of me and my family.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:49 pm

It has to be said, but they would make beautiful babies!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:55 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Looks like a facial.  laugh out loud.  I want to know who is taking these photos for them?  The full body shots anyway.  The one of them kissing.  I always feel weird about asking total strangers to take a photo of me and my family.  laugh out loud
Lol yeah, I feel weird asking strangers, too ... imagine asking them to take a pic kissing laugh out loud Maybe they’re used to producers taking these pics and didn’t think anything of asking laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 pm

There are probably photogs hanging out at some of these places or people willing to do a shot or two for them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:19 pm

Love the pics! They are enjoying themselves and look so happy.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:30 pm

I think Arie is getting a facial.

https://www.bluelagoon.com/things-to-do/spa-amenities/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass