SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 31 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:49 pm

Welcome, @jashfan! The more the merrier! handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 31 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:57 pm

jashfan wrote:I am slowly becoming a fan of these too, just saw a pic of them and caught myself smiling LOL what is happening to me dare i say im starting to be #TeamLarie

In my eyes, love is love. These two are IMHO crazy about each other and I'll go along for the ride. Smiley Welcome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:57 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/17/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-enjoys-25k-vacation-with-fianc-e-lauren-burnham.html

They made Fox News!! laugh out loud Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 31 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:02 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5513949/Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-Lauren-Burnham-pile-PDAs-Spanish-break.html

Looking at wedding rings?  Smiley He put her hand in his pocket. awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jashfan wrote:I am slowly becoming a fan of these too, just saw a pic of them and caught myself smiling LOL what is happening to me dare i say im starting to be #TeamLarie

In my eyes, love is love. These two are IMHO crazy about each other and I'll go along for the ride. Smiley Welcome!

Me too!  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 31 1790118014 Welcome on in!  @jashfan
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:20 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1650890/Video-Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-Lauren-Burnham-cuddle-kiss-Barcelona.html

More cuteness!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:58 am

I would probably considered to be crazy but I am waiting to see how this plays out.

I am sure that Arie has seen on their travels less flattering aspects of Lauren traveling in such close quarters  (such as cranky mood, finding out each other poops, differences in schedules, disagreements about what to do and when, delays, etc.) frustrations and he is still hanging in there so far.  Traveling together is a good way to see what the other person is made of and how patient the are actually are.  The cross country trip will tell them even more.   And day in and day out life in Scottsdale with boring moments.  If they make it through that stuff they have a chanc IMO.  I hope so.  Praying

Last edited by littlereddress on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:03 am

Welcome, @jashfan Smiley

Thanks for all the Daily Mail stuff, @Mommyof2 Smiley

Mommyof2 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5513949/Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-Lauren-Burnham-pile-PDAs-Spanish-break.html

Looking at wedding rings?  Smiley  He put her hand in his pocket.
 awwww
Too cute! awwww
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 31 4A4B61C100000578-5513949-Getting_a_bit_chilly_Arie_thoughtfully_put_the_beautiful_blonde_-a-1_1521327692063

And kissing in the rain while he shields her with the shopping bag Smiley
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 31 4A4B62C500000578-0-Plenty_of_PDAs_Arie_used_the_bag_he_got_from_the_jewelry_store_t-m-90_1521324563064
Daily Mail link originally posted by Mommyof2

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:35 am

I am happy for them. They seem to be happy. I will leave it at that.

Last edited by littlereddress on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:41 am; edited 6 times in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:19 am

Welcome Joshfan! they got me at week 4 or 5 when she told Arie that she drinks her coffee with coconut milk. They starred each other for minute, then she said to Arie "Why don't you jut kiss me" That was it, I became TeamLarie.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:54 am

Looks like it's breakfast time in Barcelona:

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 31 Barcel10

ariejr IG stories

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:31 pm

Lauren posted an IG story and they are eating gelato and laughing. Looks like Arie is trying to steal her gelato. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass