SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 30 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:33 am

LOL the Daily Mail really is everywhere laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 30 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:35 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:@littlereddress Wow, I love that! It’s so amazing, you know what I mean? laugh out loud Happy 1 week+ in public to #Larie Smiley -  thanks for sharing all the fun pics/vids with us  heartglasses
The road trip SM will be so much fun!

Haha maybe Lauren finds Arie’s cardigans endearing? laugh out loud

@thewrongreasons, I think the bold is so funny. Now, everytime I hear the
Wow" I start laughing...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:50 am

Maggenzm wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@littlereddress Wow, I love that! It’s so amazing, you know what I mean? laugh out loud Happy 1 week+ in public to #Larie Smiley -  thanks for sharing all the fun pics/vids with us  heartglasses

Wow" I start laughing...

I love that! laugh out loud rotfl rofl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:54 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:LOL the Daily Mail really is everywhere laugh out loud

Oh yes! The DM is relentless. They are probably trying to get pictures of Arie and Lauren while they are sleeping. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 30 3806527698 I had to chuckle when Arie was giving the live tour on IG yesterday of their hotel and he said, "Here is the bedroom" and then he laughed. laugh out loud rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:19 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Wow" I start laughing...

I love that!  laugh out loud rotfl rofl
@Maggenzm @Mommyof2  bestbud! laugh out loud

Mommyof2 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:LOL the Daily Mail really is everywhere laugh out loud

Oh yes!  The DM is relentless.  They are  probably trying to get pictures of Arie and Lauren while they are sleeping.  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 30 3806527698  I had to chuckle when Arie was giving the live tour on IG yesterday of their hotel and he said, "Here is the bedroom" and then he laughed.  laugh out loud rotfl
haha I watched that live but didn't notice that - hilarious and so cute laugh out loud

Credit: @ARIE + LAUREN

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:21 am

littlereddress wrote:I read this article and I am not sure where to put it elsewhere but this stood out to me.  This must be why they want a tv wedding.  I don't think Arie wants to wait another two years to get married.  IMO he wants to start a family soon.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-madriga/2018/03/juicy-details-from-the-bachelor-nation-book/

That article is a summation of things that Amy Kaufman wrote in her book. The article says:
For two years after the show you can’t get married unless you let ABC film. They only pay you $10,000 per hour of TV. (It wasn’t made clear if this was per person or per couple).

IMO some of that summation is a bit misstated (or perhaps Amy misstated it). I think a more accurate statement would be:

For two years after the show airs you have given the show the exclusive rights to film a wedding and broadcast it. They only pay the couple $10,000 per hour of TV if the broadcast is exclusively the wedding. If the wedding is part of another program (eg during the airing of BIP) then there is no additional payment. After the first 2 years, the show has first rights / last refusal to film and televise a wedding.

IMO nothing in the contract says they can't get married whenever / wherever / however they want - that's entirely up to the couple; the only inducement the show can use is if they offer to pay for the wedding. I hope that Arie and Lauren are going to do what they want to do when they want to do it when it comes to a wedding. They do not have to wait for the show to figure out if the show wants to broadcast it, or even if the show wants to film it. All they have to do is honor the contract that gives the show the rights.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:26 am

Lucas15 wrote:
IMO nothing in the contract says they can't get married whenever / wherever / however they want - that's entirely up to the couple; the only inducement the show can use is if they offer to pay for the wedding. I hope that Arie and Lauren are going to do what they want to do when they want to do it when it comes to a wedding. They do not have to wait for the show to figure out if the show wants to broadcast it, or even if the show wants to film it. All they have to do is honor the contract that gives the show the rights.
I don't think they're allowed to discuss their contract, and contracts can change each season, so can we really know for certain what Arie's contract says?

For example, Arie could have chosen not to film the break-up, but until ATFR he couldn't see Lauren without permission from the production. We'll never know if being allowed to see Lauren required him to break up publicly, and he can't discuss whether that happened as per the contract. I don't want to cast production in a bad light however, the spirit of the contract is very clear and the spirit of the contract was followed.

So far it looks like they are handling the paparazzi well and are not the least bit fazed by it! Though I guess paparazzi seem like a minor nuisance after being filmed 24/7 on the Bachelor. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:52 am

No new info but it’s worth noting that Arie & Lauren along with JoJo & Jordan are the only 2 couples to get both an IG pic/mention + a picture in the article itself:

Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham: Despite their crazy road to a proposal, Arie and Lauren are looking to get married before the end of the year. "We want a pretty short engagement," Arie told E! News the day after the couple got engaged. "We're really excited to get married, so we're planning our wedding."

As for whether or not they will want it to be televised, Lauren said they're "absolutely" open to the idea, with Arie adding, "That's something we talked about, but it would have to work within our timeline. I know that we want to get married soon."
http://m.eonline.com/news/920740/which-of-the-bachelor-franchise-s-6-engaged-couples-will-get-married-first?cmpid=social_instagram_bio

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 30 46eb6d10
enews IG

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Another beautiful fan vid. :inlove
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:30 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Another beautiful fan vid.  :inlove

Yes, another beautiful video. . :yes: thumbsup :claphands

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 30 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:36 pm

@rosefever there is another couple that got married within the 2 year term of their contract and did not have a televised wedding so it doesn't mean they have to have it televised if they get married within 2 yrs. ABC calls the shots IMO if the couple do not want it televised, they work it out.

Not to derail the topic, any further discussion should take place in the GD threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:44 pm

I am slowly becoming a fan of these too, just saw a pic of them and caught myself smiling LOL what is happening to me dare i say im starting to be #TeamLarie

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass