SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 35 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:48 am

Arie's recent IG post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgf_XlKFvt4/

This was funny and Arie liked it. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgewZ1Gn6EI/

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 35 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:06 pm

Lauren’s story of Arie showing off on the bike is really cute.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:36 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Awww the A/L Virginia Beach reunion scene was so sweet and a little unexpected to me. I didn’t expect Lauren to embrace Arie in such a raw, unfiltered, exuberant manner - I expected her to be happy and emotional but a bit reserved and apprehensive since he’d just broken her heart in November. It kind of caught my breath how deeply in love she must be with Arie to just throw all caution to the wind and just let herself feel the happiness of seeing him again. I guess the fact that he’s willing to be “hated” by America for a chance to be with her might have helped, too laugh out loud

In the most recent Almost Famous podcast episode, they was a part where Ben seemed just in awe and maybe a little bit envious of how incredibly supportive Lauren has been of Arie - another surprise for me as I wasn’t expecting Ben to feel that way.

The scene when she greeted him at the front door got me. It was like watching two lovers being reunited again after a long time. Their smiles and excitement were priceless!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:46 pm

Ok I am looking for some answers. On the train when Arie and Lauren were talking. She mentioned to Arie that he forgot the met in Texas. Does anyone know when this took place. I was wondering if it was at one of the screenings. Or at the race track. Also in a preview it looked like Lauren was holding a picture that might of had the two of them in it. Was that shown in a episode and when. Also where do you see ig stories. I'm not on Instagram.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:16 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:Ok I am looking for some answers. On the train when Arie and Lauren were talking. She mentioned to Arie that he forgot the met in Texas. Does anyone know when this took place. I was wondering if it was at one of the screenings. Or at the race track. Also in a preview it looked like Lauren was holding a picture that might of had the two of them in it. Was that shown in a episode and when. Also where do you see ig stories. I'm not on Instagram.

Lauren had met Arie at one of Arie's races in Dallas last June (2017).  She took a photo with him at that time and presented it to him at the M&G.  

As for IG stories, you need to follow the person on IG in order to see their stories.  Otherwise, @TheWrongReasons and @GuardianAngel will bring them over soon and post them here.  I'm still working on trying to accomplish this task.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:36 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:Ok I am looking for some answers. On the train when Arie and Lauren were talking. She mentioned to Arie that he forgot the met in Texas. Does anyone know when this took place. I was wondering if it was at one of the screenings. Or at the race track. Also in a preview it looked like Lauren was holding a picture that might of had the two of them in it. Was that shown in a episode and when. Also where do you see ig stories. I'm not on Instagram.

Lauren had met Arie at one of Arie's races in Dallas last June (2017).  She took a photo with him at that time and presented it to him at the M&G.  

As for IG stories, you need to follow the person on IG in order to see their stories.  Otherwise, @TheWrongReasons and @GuardianAngel will bring them over soon and post them here.  I'm still working on trying to accomplish this task.  laugh out loud

Thank you so much for the information.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Much appreciation to Thewrongreasons and Guardianangel for bringing them over as it makes it so much easier for some of us who are not on IG. handwave

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:03 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Awww the A/L Virginia Beach reunion scene was so sweet and a little unexpected to me. I didn’t expect Lauren to embrace Arie in such a raw, unfiltered, exuberant manner - I expected her to be happy and emotional but a bit reserved and apprehensive since he’d just broken her heart in November. It kind of caught my breath how deeply in love she must be with Arie to just throw all caution to the wind and just let herself feel the happiness of seeing him again. I guess the fact that he’s willing to be “hated” by America for a chance to be with her might have helped, too laugh out loud

In the most recent Almost Famous podcast episode, they was a part where Ben seemed just in awe and maybe a little bit envious of how incredibly supportive Lauren has been of Arie - another surprise for me as I wasn’t expecting Ben to feel that way.

The scene when she greeted him at the front door got me.  It was like watching two lovers being reunited again after a long time.  Their smiles and excitement were priceless!  

It rings of the statement "you don't know what you have until you no longer have it" and he came full circle.  I believe men especially do this.  Which one should I be with - the one I can't live without - the one I can't stop thinking of.  He did not have that opportunity in the bubble because he was able to be with both of them.   The Harry Met Sally Speech - you're the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think of when I go to sleep."  He doesn't have to have a list of adjectives why he feels that way, he just does and it took not being in Lauren's presence for it hit home IMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:22 pm

Anyone who does correct sourcing is welcome to bring an IG story etc over. 
The important thing is the sourcing due to things like copywriting etc. 
So please feel welcome to add as you like if you follow any couple--just please please please provide the sourcing, otherwise the mods are forced to delete them.
Here is a helpful link for anyone interested. It is very informational on proper sourcing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:04 pm

I find it particularly cute how Arie and Lauren are doing some of the same activities they did on the show on this vacation, like taking pictures of each other, eating gelato, and bike riding, but you can just see that they are so much more comfortable around each other and so much more assured in their love for the other and the other's love for them.

During filming, especially on the earlier dates, Lauren seemed to clam up around Arie and had serious reservations about laying her heart open because the element of uncertainty and the real possibility of rejection and heartbreak in the process terrified her to the core. Arie, on the other hand, wanted it to work *so bad* with Lauren in a way he could not even express in words, but there were times he questioned if she was reciprocating the feelings he had for her to the level he was as well as if these intense, unexplainable but undeniable feelings were enough for a happy, love-filled, long-lasting relationship. Post-show, though, having dealt with the heavy weight of loss in their hearts during their month-and-a-half period of separation, and now trusting and leaning on the each other more than ever, they're having the times of their lives and they just look perfectly happy together. In fact, every day I'm more convinced they belong together.

Arie's IG: instagram.com/ariejr

Lauren's IG: instagram.com/laureneburnham
LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 35 28763278_342743129566867_1201632734460510208_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTczODQzNDQ5Njc4NDM1ODg4Mw%3D%3D
LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 35 28766464_1977081379286529_6116774139563868160_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTczODQ1NTI2MzYxNDAzMTE0NA%3D%3D
LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 35 28765952_1536363983085504_6592861703728267264_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTczODUwNTI1MjUxMTY5MDI1Ng%3D%3D

"Cheers" story

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:40 pm

It seems as if they are bonding right now and Arie is even more secure in his choice. Life is too short to not be with the person you want to be with and it need not be explained the world. I wish them the best.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:49 pm

I don't think we are allowed to bring stuff over from Reddit but a woman posted that she witnessed Arie and Lauren at the Japanese restaurant and they were talking and seemed happy and loving, there were nice to the servers and seemed like a normal couple. No paps around. Arie did not look at his phone which I think is a true sign he was interested in his company, haha. She said Lauren is very beautiful in person. I have no reason not to believe her and I am glad someone witnessed them in a more organic environment.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass