SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 47 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:42 pm

TheLurker wrote:Hey everyone!
Longtime lurker (first-time poster) of this particular forum since I love seeing love!  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 47 1f60a
I really do prefer to stay under the radar and watch others feelin' the cuteness of this couple, but sometimes I feel compelled to break past that and mention random vids/audio of them or others speaking relatively positively about them, like today.
I was listening to a part of Olivia Caridi's podcast, Mouthing Off, with Bibiana and liked their discussion of the whole Arie/Lauren situation and Arie's attraction toward her leading up to the present. Even Olivia, who has evidently not been Arie's biggest fan, gave him props for going for what he really wanted in face of everything. From 55:53-1:01:25 give or take.
(Since it is my first time posting, lmk Mods if there's any issue with this post.)

welcomebanner @TheLurker! Please post away. Nice to hear that a lot of bach fans are coming around, and now understand why he chose Lauren in the end.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 47 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:33 am

@TheLurker Welcomeparty!
Thanks for sharing the podcast info and time stamps ... I appreciate it! Smiley

@Maggenzm Their breakup was so heartbreaking yet so compelling...
One part that really got me was that moment when they were at the top of the stairs heading down to the limo and their hands got separated ... they then just kind of naturally reached for each other again. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 47 2262203523 Lauren just got her heart broken but instinctively, she still reached for Arie Upset Sad but beautiful at the same time. And the image of him sitting on that bench at the end that he posted on his IG ... it was just so obvious as a viewer what a mistake he had made at that time ...

I’m glad we’re now looking to happier times ahead Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:40 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Brill wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:

Gee all these talented members we have making these special videos of Ari and Lauren!! smileyyay  thanks!

I really love this. see Arie at 1.39... try to make eye contact with her. I can only imagine what he was thinking about at that time.
Have they seen all the fan videos?

Welcome to TheLurker. I will catch that pod.

One thing I notice much more than in the actual footage of the breakup is from these stills, you can see the angst and pain in Arie's face. He is fighting back tears in a few of those pics.

As I said up thread I don't think Arie was prepared for Lauren's reaction. She seem so steady and looked at him so lovingly even as he is letting her go. I feel like she genuinely loved him from her soul and there was no doubt in that moment that she was there for him and all in. He physically let her go that day but emotionally he never did IMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:56 am

@littlereddress I agree - he looked like he was trying to hold it together and failing. I always feel like sometimes the more you feel, the more you try to rein yourself in - people don’t have to be sobbing for their hearts to be breaking ...

Lauren wishing him the best and saying she still loved him while fighting to hold back tears herself - that really got me, too.  

ETA: I listened to Bibi on Olivia’s podcast and I like her even more now! She’s great at showing support/understanding for all parties and doesn’t care about being “in” with the “popular” sentiments. Very refreshing.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:11 am

I've rewatched the scenes with them in it. One thing I have done is not only watch it in motion, but watch it in slow motion. You will catch so much more that way. I also will tend to search out what is happening in the back ground. You can catch things like his eyes searching her out. Or at the bowling ally when Chrystal is giving her little prayer. Arie is sitting on a bench with Lauren on his left and Bekah on his right. He has his arm around Lauren resting on her shoulder. While Bekah has her arm on his shoulder. I even think placement of the girls for filming is also a clue. When he goes to get the pink team out of the changing room. Lauren is right there at the door. It's just these little things that says a lot. I still go back to the fact that TPTB knew before the breakup. CH says it was all on Arie. But if that was the case why all the filming of the break up and the get back together. Also ATFR CH tells Arie this is where we end I'll give you the floor. Then after the engagement CH says I wasn't expecting that. I mean really CH. They never say at the end I'll give you the last say what ever. Someone knew he got the ring from Neil Lane. I think it would be neat at the wedding if Arie hands Lauren and rose and say's "Lauren will you accept my forever rose". That would cap it off nicely.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:45 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:I’m glad we’re now looking to happier times ahead Smiley

I find the "What If You" video to be both difficult to watch and yet compelling and beautiful at the same time. There's a few scenes in this show that have left an indelible memory in me - things that I will always remember that have been the show's gift to me. At the top of that list is that scene. As cynical as I have grown to be of this show that is one of the most compelling scenes I have ever seen of how two people showed their love for each other - tragically shown best in their breakup. So thankful they were given the gift of finding their way back to each other.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:44 am

These two are very quiet...and that shows me they are just enjoying their time together and not having to document their every move on SM. Well done.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:13 pm

I think they got so much crap for posting on their vacation when they were supposed to be taking a break they just decided after doing vacation pics and giving credit to the hotels, etc. to go completely quiet.  Every post comes under fire.  

I knew exactly what they meant when they said they were taking a break which is to stop reading, probably twitter, reddit, maybe even this board, IG posts lecturing them on morality and breakup etiquette, etc.  Arie has been very quiet on twitter other than racing stuff and Lauren it has been nothing.  People are entitled to opinions of course but to read that stuff every day when no one really knows exactly what went on has to be disheartening especially starting a new relationship and feeling in love and happy.  It's part of being on IG though, you have to take the bad with the good.  Show a happy picture and you can be sure you will be put in your place.  It would be so much easier for people who don't like them to stop following???  :yes:

I was hoping for some cross country driving seeing the USA travel pics that would make me smile but if they are enjoying themselves and having fun good for them.  Driving cross country is another way to get know someone real fast because it can try your patience but is interesting at the same time.    They are a beautiful couple and seem devoted to giving this their all.  Arie seems all in and truly happy so I am glad they posted the pics they did.

Last edited by littlereddress on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:38 pm

I don't think there are many people that go on vacation and don't take pics. I'm glad they posted the pics they did. If they didn't, they'd hear about that too with negative speculation.

This way their followers got to see how happy they were, and that was quite the trip. I enjoyed seeing that part of the world, and how happy they were to be together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevia Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:46 pm

Finally new pics from fans

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 47 29414610
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg4SEWqnXls/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg4FuZ_nx5J/

I follow these two religiously. I'm not even religious! Help!! cantstopl
I've never done it with any public figure couple.
I've always loved reading heartwarming stories from normal people in vows in nytimes.

I feel arie and Lauren kind of normal people and fairy tales, and possible story continuation. Hit my spot! beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart

Wish them the best! 1000%!

Stevia

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmoments Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:25 pm

I happy to see pictures with fans! Nice comments posted!

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:34 pm

Nice rooftop cargo bag on the car behind them. Second picture is taken in Blacksburg VA, they must be on their way to Dallas!! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 47 1176891977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass