SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 48 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:43 pm

@Stevia welcomeyall I hope you enjoy your stay. Very nice pics, I like that they are casual and comfy all the time.

@rosefever I noticed the roof top cargo as well!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 48 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by littlereddress Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:06 pm

I forgot about fan pics. Thank you to those who took them and to those who post the pics.
Very nice comments. They are on their way.

It seems people who run into them have said nice things and that they have been friendly and relaxed when out and about.

I am digging Arie's dorky driving outfit. Lauren always looks put together even when she is casual but Arie is another story. Hugesmile

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:22 pm

LOL it's ok--his dorky outfits. As long as she dresses him when it counts. It seems like he cleans up nice. 
My spouse wears sweats around the house. I will say run out and do________. He will say I need to get dressed first. I give him spousal side eye. Like really. Who is going to be looking? Then I follow my own advice and wouldn't you figure, I run into everyone under the sun looking like day old bread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:28 pm

Stevia wrote:Finally new pics from fans

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 48 29414610
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg4SEWqnXls/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg4FuZ_nx5J/

I follow these two religiously. I'm not even religious! Help!! cantstopl
I've never done it with any public figure couple.
I've always loved reading heartwarming stories from normal people in vows in nytimes.

I feel arie and Lauren kind of normal people and fairy tales, and possible story continuation. Hit my spot! beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart

Wish them the best! 1000%!

Arie and Lauren have smiles for days. They are so happy. That must be Lauren car.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:42 am

They are on their way to AZ! Some cute IG stories on Arie's page too. I like the one of Dallas going crazy at the tree! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:38 am

Mommyof2 wrote:They are on their way to AZ!  Some cute IG stories on Arie's page too.  I like the one of Dallas going crazy at the tree!  laugh out loud

Arie's recent stories are cute! I have to admit I miss their regular posts -- although I totally get wanting an sm break. Glad to see an update from Arie.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:49 am

I don't see any IG stories other than this and the pups.

ariejr IG stories
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 48 29095545_1192726247528551_1369893429810561024_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTc0NTczNjY5Mjk0MDY0MDEwMw%3D%3D

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:19 pm

That's cute I love it.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Cute fan pics/IG story! I agree Lauren always looks gorgeous and I’m also loving Arie’s dorky driving outfit ... Lauren thinks he’s the cutest dork there ever was, so awwwe to them laugh out loud

Lucas15 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:I’m glad we’re now looking to happier times ahead Smiley

I find the "What If You" video to be both difficult to watch and yet compelling and beautiful at the same time. There's a few scenes in this show that have left an indelible memory in me - things that I will always remember that have been the show's gift to me. At the top of that list is that scene. As cynical as I have grown to be of this show that is one of the most compelling scenes I have ever seen of how two people showed their love for each other - tragically shown best in their breakup. So thankful they were given the gift of finding their way back to each other.
beautiful post, @Lucas15. I agree 1000% (as Arie would say laugh out loud). Re. the bolded, I’m so glad the video spoke to you in that way - that was my intention in creating it so to hear (read) those words is great!

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:47 pm

Would someone be willing to bring the IG stories over for those of us who are not on IG. Thanks.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:14 pm

@littlereddress I got you! Will embed the puppy vid in a bit when I get a chance to go on my laptop... unless someone else does it first Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:46 pm

Hi everyone
I have been a member for a while but never posted anything before.
I was sceptical of Arie being the bachelor but came round to him during the season and now I love him and Lauren together.
I just wanted to thank you all for bringing all the pictures and videos over and for keeping this place so positive!

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass