SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 49 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:01 pm

@Louise Welcome1 Enjoy your time in the Fan forum!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 49 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Welcome, @Louise! bestbud!

Credit: @Abigail Neidhart
abbie_neid I may not be in Florida but spring break has been fun around home
laureneburnham Love you cuties!!

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 49 17459410
ariejr IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:29 pm

@Louise 
welcomebanner  Enjoy your time here!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:36 pm

Welcome @Louise! handwave

Dallas is such a cute doggie! Rush hour is the pits! Hope they keep posting stories along the way!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:14 pm

Welcome to Louise. This is a nice little spot to visit for Lauren and Arie.

Thanks for bringing the IG story over so we can see. Much appreciated.

Dallas is adorable.  

I am glad they decided to post pics of their trip. I thought maybe they would just go silent but these are little glimpses into the trip across country just like a normal couple.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:44 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:53 pm

Louise wrote:Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Welcome Louise handwave

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:09 pm

The second story laugh out loud
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 49 4eb45110

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 49 Abe2bb10
ariejr IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:16 pm

Is that a button pin? laugh out loud he's in love!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:18 pm

Right?! They’re seriously so cute! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 49 263a

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:28 pm

So Arie writes gezellig on his latest IG post (I have IG but not stories) which I guess means cozy in Dutch. A pic of Lauren, Arie and the dog.

I think Arie has made a strong emotional connection to Lauren that has not had with any of his previous girlfriends. It seems like that was the missing component IMO. Just thinking out loud as to what sets Lauren apart (besides being so naturally beautiful).

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:45 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:The second story laugh out loud
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 49 4eb45110

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 49 Abe2bb10
ariejr IG story

Thanks for bringing these over I love seeing their love story continue.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass