SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 60 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:23 am

TheLurker wrote:Yay, another sweet tweet for the pair! (Apologies for not knowing how to embed such things  Embarressed! )
https://twitter.com/BertShowBert/status/982346824244539392
Honestly, practically everyone who meets the couple irl, regardless of their preconceived notions, find them to be absolutely lovely. It's so great to see! cheerleader

He has several pictures posted of them. I don't know how to bring them over sorry.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 60 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:05 am

Iluvbachette wrote:
TheLurker wrote:Yay, another sweet tweet for the pair! (Apologies for not knowing how to embed such things  Embarressed! )
https://twitter.com/BertShowBert/status/982346824244539392
Honestly, practically everyone who meets the couple irl, regardless of their preconceived notions, find them to be absolutely lovely. It's so great to see! cheerleader

He has several pictures posted of them. I don't know how to bring them over sorry.
There’s a “v” symbol at the top right of the tweet - if you click on it, it will give you the option to embed the tweet Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:03 am

I'm not a huge fan of either of them, but like them well enough to hope they make it. (Loved Arie in Em's season and Lauren's a doll!) It's been quite awhile since I really fanned hard over anyone and don't know if I ever will again. But for my blood pressure's sake, I think this is a happy place to be. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 60 1176891977

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:49 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:

Some cute comments read on Reddit from someone who was apparently at the Women's show:

Apparently the April Fools IG story that "went wrong" was actually Lauren's real "belly" - she has the ability to "puff" it out that far and was quite proud that she could. (IMO it's funny the quirky things you learn about someone when you first are living with them and I think this was a "discovery" they both found amusing and wanted to share it. IMO it's too bad that others didn't find it so amusing because I think it was even more so now that I heard the real background.)

The 1-1 date where Lauren told Arie she was falling in love with him and he got up from the dinner table was - just as some suspected - because he wanted to find out from the producers if he could be honest about how he felt. They told him of course he could (which he then was). He thought they would edit out the fact that he got up from the dinner table but of course they didn't.

Arie was very charming and in the opinion of the poster they looked very much in love. (IMO I think we knew that.)

And there's some cute new IG stories from both of them right now. Especially the one goofing around on a plane (probably on the way back from the Women's show) shows how they interact and make each other laugh.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:34 am

@Lucas15 Thanks for that information.

I love seeing them make each other laugh in their IG stories.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:03 am

They seem like two goofballs and really get each other. Mariah over here (with her ginormous sunglasses)... laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:

Some cute comments read on Reddit from someone who was apparently at the Women's show:

Apparently the April Fools IG story that "went wrong" was actually Lauren's real "belly" - she has the ability to "puff" it out that far and was quite proud that she could. (IMO it's funny the quirky things you learn about someone when you first are living with them and I think this was a "discovery" they both found amusing and wanted to share it. IMO it's too bad that others didn't find it so amusing because I think it was even more so now that I heard the real background.)

The 1-1 date where Lauren told Arie she was falling in love with him and he got up from the dinner table was - just as some suspected - because he wanted to find out from the producers if he could be honest about how he felt. They told him of course he could (which he then was). He thought they would edit out the fact that he got up from the dinner table but of course they didn't.

Arie was very charming and in the opinion of the poster they looked very much in love. (IMO I think we knew that.)

And there's some cute new IG stories from both of them right now. Especially the one goofing around on a plane (probably on the way back from the Women's show) shows how they interact and make each other laugh.

Thanks @Lucas for sharing.
Wow, Lauren must have some strong abs muscles to be able to expand like that, impressive.
As far as the 1-1 date, I though he was already in love with her, and it was a shock and a pleasant surprise that she was FIL with him.

Re watching the morning after their FS date shows so much emotion and dept. I noticed a change in both of their behavior and body language. They looked totally IL with each other. I saw that their love was intertwined at the moment and they were totally on the same page with their love.

I love these two. I believe they have found each other on this crazy show, and I think that they will make it just like Rachel/Brown, Kathlyn/Shown, and Jojo/Jordan. Of course that's just MO, time will tell.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:34 am

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 60 Fc7b8510
laureneburnham IG story

laureneburnham IG story via bachelor.bachelorettenation IG

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:23 pm

LOL to the "who's mariah now" IG story--guess Arie's pro-Glam after all  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 60 1f609

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:34 pm

TheLurker wrote:LOL to the "who's mariah now" IG story--guess Arie's pro-Glam after all  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 60 1f609

What is that about? I really don't understand the joke/
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:58 pm

Well during my little rest time today I decided to watch Emily breaking up with Arie. Just an observation. She broke up with Arie before the FRC. Arie thanked her for sparing him the embarrassment. If TPTB IMO didn't have their hands in this ending. I would of thought Arie would of spared Lauren the same as Emily did for him. I also noticed when rewatching the breakup between Arie and Lauren. Arie can not look at Lauren for the most part he looks down. And in many cases shakes his head no. His body language said a lot. Even at the top of the stairs when he reached for Lauren's hand. The tightness of his grip, like he didn't want to let go. And at the car after she got in he rubbed her arm and said "hey" then bye. When he said "I feel like a monster" regarding Lauren and the same with Becca. That was dubbed in, in both places. I thought for a long time during the show that Arie might of had a cold because he kept wiping or rubbing his nose. I now think he has allergies. Walking Lauren back to the car he had reached into his pocket for a hanky. That would also make sense for him living in AZ because of the dryer climate. Yes they have flowers. But not every flower affects a person's allergies.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:05 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
TheLurker wrote:LOL to the "who's mariah now" IG story--guess Arie's pro-Glam after all  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 60 1f609

What is that about? I really don't understand the joke/
I think it's a reference to Mariah Carey, who likes to wear sunglasses indoors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass