SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:19 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Just literal sparkling heart eyes seeing hearts

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 F27a7b10
@arieandlauren IG

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:14 am

TheWrongReasons wrote: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 9e7fb910

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 62e1fa10

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 84502210
@ariejr IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:59 pm

Kind of rewarding ... well more than just kind of actually.

I've had this mental image of Lauren and Arie dressed in matching driver suits at one of his races or at a race event for quite some time. I always imagined it would look just like the above images so I'm not let down at all. The bigger picture is that I think Lauren is uniquely able to share that part of Arie's life which means so much to him. Not every woman could do that and be happy doing it but I think Lauren is someone who can.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:01 pm

@Lucas15 IA - they just fit so well in unique ways, it's great to witness...

@johnwolfner IG story

@ariejr IG story

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 44621f10
@conordaly22 IG

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:55 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Constantly touching her.    beatingheart

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgNZ9JHl71g/

such cuties! beatingheart

Pulling over the pic linked above - glad that the embedding site is working again for me   Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 1710264613
Credit: @ARIE + LAUREN

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:http://www.etonline.com/arie-luyendyk-jr-says-lauren-burnham-has-always-had-his-heart-98132

Lauren always had his heart.  hearthumbsup
awww their chemistry on the show was truly special - always follow your heart, even if the route there is rocky.

Extracting pics from your link (quoted here) again ... heartglasses

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 _16c4931

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 _16c4982-1_0

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 _16c4901-1_0

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:12 pm

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:09 pm

everglow wrote:Hey guys, I stumbled upon this schweet little recap video of Arie showing Lauren his world and taking her on a thrill ride while I was lost in the whirlpool of the Internet.

indystar

Oh, and this search was more deliberate but I found this as well.
Source

I feel the love in all the little exchanges they have with their eyes. And Arie seems to always be naturally and unfailingly re-affirming his love for Lauren and making her feel safe with physical touch.

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Burnham, 26, began her race day by riding in the Honda two-seat car, billed as "the fastest seat in sports," around the St. Petersburg road course. Luyendyk served as her driver.  "My first ride was really, really fun," Burnham said. "I was screaming the whole time. I was really scared going into it, but now I feel a lot better."

Before Burnham competed on "The Bachelor," she met Luyendyk last summer when he drove in a Stadium Super Trucks race in Texas.

"It was my first race ever," she said. "Arie just happened to be there working on his car. I recognized him because I had seen him on (the 2012 season of 'The Bachelorette'). I asked him to take a picture."

"Kind of crazy," Luyendyk said. "Almost a little like destiny."
https://www.indystar.com/story/entertainment/arts/2018/03/12/after-bachelor-drama-arie-luyendyk-jr-attends-indycar-race-lauren-burnham/415307002/

I hope they post the picture from that day on their IG at some point Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:10 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:They are in Iceland.  Lauren just posted an IG story.  Good for them!  Looks beautiful there!  

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 Icelan10

agentcurls wrote: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 Img_4010

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 Img_4011
(Arie and Lauren's Instagram accounts)

GuardianAngel wrote: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 28766372_138209933675150_1169609376697155584_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTczNDMyOTE0MDc1MTE5NjM1NQ%3D%3D

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/d9213d901a6a1b9121136af6bfebda0c/5AAAAD95/t50.12441-16/28663354_2035034113421965_2455862019648615390_n.mp4

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 28435248_180374199420084_7145566759989280768_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTczNDMyMDYxNTk5NjY0NDE1NA%3D%3D

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/2998881070eae5d93b6222229f21f24b/5AAAB3DD/t50.12441-16/28859703_198471854080233_5948921012954979089_n.mp4

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/c18e5373ac35b03d535031fbf5065dd2/5AAAE4EA/t50.12441-16/29016474_576104752764919_4531489910240403158_n.mp4

laureneburnham IG stories

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BgRmP2jl-9r/

I have to agree with your Mom, Arie.   Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 2498057887

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 28435049_2025359261118714_1865893450201694208_n

ariejr Posted this because I sent this to my mom and she said she’s never seen me happier  So much beauty here in Iceland including this one

TheWrongReasons wrote:embedded IG stories Smiley

source: @laureneburnham IG story - from links posted by GA upthread

source: @ariejr IG story

USAGold wrote:Not sure how to bring link over but eonline
Posted a article about their trip to Iceland and that sources are saying a wedding will be coming soon ❤️❤️
http://www.eonline.com/news/920467/inside-arie-luyendyk-and-lauren-burnham-s-romantic-trip-to-iceland#photo-895463

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:58 pm

littlereddress wrote:

Extra interview.  Something about a fall wedding?

littlereddress wrote:No more tv including DWTS for Arie.  Whatever happens with these two I feel like Arie has his heart in the right place and appears to be following Sean's advice to focus on his relationship and not shiny things.

littlereddress wrote:The full People interview.

http://people.com/peopletv/video/bs/00000161-fdf4-d960-a767-fdf65cb20000/the-bachelors-arie-luyendyk/

He really goes in depth here.  The ball was about to drop on New Year's and Lauren was on his mind.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:38 am

agentcurls wrote:

High clap thumbsup

Last edited by Brill on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:51 am

everglow wrote:Aww this pic is the cutest of the cute variety. Arie looking up at Lauren with eyes infinitely full of love. "Your eyes tell the whole story" is right.

TheWrongReasons wrote:Aww they’ve found their “person”. beatingheart What an adorable picture ^^^

They look great in winter clothes - those ladies long jackets really suit Arie!

Some pics set to another nice song (Run To You by Lea Michele):

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:46 am

Mommyof2 wrote:http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-wedding-155990

Sounds like an August wedding.  

TheWrongReasons wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:A TV wedding please!!! I know they are going to get a lot of flack for it being so quickly, but you cannot tell me fans of other couples haven’t wanted their favorite couple to get married this quickly! JMO

Also, if they get married and divorced, that’s on them. It won’t affect anybody but them. It’s their choices.
I agree
I personally would never wish or “predict” divorce on anyone but that’s just me. Why waste energy hoping for bad things for others, especially reality TV contestants you don’t even know? laugh out loud

A few pics from their first public date - cool that they got to tour the kitchen and meet the chef!
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 Arie-lauren

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion   - Page 2 Arie-lauren-chef
Source

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM VIDS - NO Discussion

+5
Brill
agentcurls
Lucas15
TheWrongReasons
GuardianAngel