SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:56 pm

Rolly wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Did Libby get a nosejob?

You mean to make her nose bigger?  no idea  Her nose looks bigger now than it that picture.

There was another 'modeling' picture where is looked (even) bigger than now, but I guess if she did it she would've really gone for it.

Courtney just seems to have an explanation and excuse on everything Arie does, and she's known for exaggerating, so who knows...

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:00 pm

I’ve seen some bad modeling profiles on this show but Libby’s might take the cake as the worst.
*IMO*

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 10 87b72b10 teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 10 86669110 teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:05 pm

Sorry for the double post but that whole two engagements from the show for Libby is coming up again. Still wouldn’t be surprised if she was lying about it being only one. JMO

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgC6wMoAsV8/

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 10 87b72b10 teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 10 86669110 teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:10 pm

umngirl wrote:Sorry for the double post but that whole two engagements from the show for Libby is coming up again. Still wouldn’t be surprised if she was lying about it being only one. JMO

Given her desperation for marriage and how she was asking for a ring 4 days after he broke off an engagement, I wouldn't be surprised. There are now two people that are alleging she's been engaged twice before. One more person and I'll believe it. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Also, throwing yourself a dis-engagement Party is super tacky. But that seems fitting with Libby.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Well, I'm glad that I can at least stop feeling sorry for Lauren, because it seems like these two deserve each other. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:27 pm

umngirl wrote:I’ve seen some bad modeling profiles on this show but Libby’s might take the cake as the worst.
*IMO*

Ironically, some other bad ones that come to mind belong to another Lauren B.

She's like Ross from Friends, but with engagements. It's her 'thing' cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:My feeling is she gave them to him during the LCD. We did not see her give him a gift as they usually do. Becca gave him a scrap book, unless I missed it, I did not see Lauren give him a gift.
She gave him socks as her LCD present? No wonder he didn't pick her laugh out loud
Maybe he has a thing for socks. 
I do.
And no, not regular socks. You have to be creative. LOL

Sorry, but having seen the photo of him wearing the socks...they were not creative or fun....they were grey with stripes....one step above beige/vanilla. IMO

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Any pic's that don't have a source are getting deleted in 10 minutes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:49 pm

umngirl wrote:Sorry for the double post but that whole two engagements from the show for Libby is coming up again. Still wouldn’t be surprised if she was lying about it being only one. JMO

However, her friend claimed it’s a rumor. Lauren only engaged twice, to Chris and now Arie. It’s in the comment section.

I don’t know what the truth is but I feel this should be noted.
teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 10 B4daf810

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:53 pm

This is why the forum likes facts stated as fact when/after it's been verified.
That's why we want opinions, stated as such. 
That's why we need appropriate sourcing. 
Thanks @sdmom

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:51 pm

sdmom wrote:

However, her friend claimed it’s a rumor. Lauren only engaged twice, to Chris and now Arie. It’s in the comment section.

I don’t know what the truth is but I feel this should be noted.
teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 10 B4daf810

"they are spreading rumors because they are jealous" JEALOUS OF WHAT? Because Lauren has Arie now? cantstopl Sorry but no one wants him anyway handwave*****IMO****
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass