SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Minney Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:43 am

TrishB wrote:I know what you mean @cocoasneeze
Arie said that he had them on and “subconsciously” wished that it caught Lauren’s attention.

On another note... I can’t believe that girl on the plane saw exactly who was sending Arie a text, or who Arie was sending a text to.  Unless she was sitting on top of Arie and helping him type his texts. This is my opinion. Funny how these girls waited until after the entire show ended to say they knew who he was texting on December 27, 2017!! I would have tweeted that ASAP as big news, since up to that time nobody knew who Arie picked (unless you were spoiled) It all appears a bit fishy to me.

It's possible this girl sent her info to RS first and only came out on SM after Arie lied about the timeframe. RS gets so many bits of information like that but holds them until they pan out or he can confirm. Probably no actual proof from the airplane girl but it added up to be part of the story, IMO.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:56 am

ElonM wrote:Props to the socks that got Lauren's attention and now Becca is free. laugh out loud
Exactly! rotfl Time to move on, for all. Did A&L talk (have contact over DM, etc.) before 1st of January? ... I do believe so. I've always assumed that Arie must have tried to get to know her a bit more "outside of the contest of the show" to figure out if she's "more than what he'd seen" and also ...
I have a hard time believing that Arie would harbor "feelings" (love, oh mighty love) for Lauren for 1 month without having some sort of feedback from her ... but then again, does it matter? Did he cheat or not? Who cares?! Certainly not Lauren. As for Becca ... it's enough to know that when he went down on his knee saying "I choose you..." he was full of BS.
Both women got what they wanted and deserved (I'd guess) ... Arie got what he was looking for (more or less).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:02 am

ElonM wrote:Props to the socks that got Lauren's attention and now Becca is free. laugh out loud

This season's mantra "Props to the socks"    teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:47 am

https://instagram.com/p/BgAePVYgclQ/

She’s so stupid it’s funny at this point IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Some info from Courtney's podcast with RS:

- She was the one who encouraged Arie to reach out to his 'exes' after filming to clear the air.
- She told her about being conflicted and still having feelings for Lauren as soon as he came back from filming
- She told him to call Lauren to test the waters rather than text her, so there's no written evidence (In case she blows him off and posts his message on SM). That's really good advice actually giggling
- He told Courtney he did the breakup on camerca, so he can 'secure' Becca the 'ette deal
- Arie and Lauren are planing their wedding. It's supposed to be soon. Courtney jokes she might be at the wedding.

Last edited by yana_bach on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Thanks for re-cap! 
FWIW I had an ex or two at my wedding and still talk to them years later.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:38 pm

Did Libby get a nosejob?

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Is "Libby" her official forum nickname giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Is "Libby" her official forum nickname giggling
It's her name from her "modeling" days giggling she picked this, we didn't come up with it  hehehe

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 9 49F8E96200000578-0-image-a-53_1520457476800
Daily mail made a whole story about it  laugh out loud : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5475009/Bachelor-winner-Lauren-26-posed-risque-modelling-shots.html
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:49 pm

yana_bach wrote:Some info from Courtney's podcast with RS:

- She was the one who encouraged Arie to reach out to his 'exes' after filming to clear the air.
- She told her about being conflicted and still having feelings for Lauren as soon as he came back from filming
- She told him to call Lauren to test the waters rather than text her, so there's no written evidence (In case she blows him off and posts his message on SM). That's really good advice actually  giggling
- He told Courtney he did the breakup on camerca, so he can 'secure' Becca the 'ette deal
- Arie and Lauren are planing their wedding. It's supposed to be soon. Courtney jokes she might be at the wedding.

OMG, this interview is killing me. First of all, Courtney is the least self-aware person I've ever heard from in my life.

Also, RS is trying to get her to explain why Arie loves Lauren so much. And he gives one example of how she's like his mother who used to cook in heels and Lauren would be like "check out these girls wearing flip flops in the house?!".

The purest love story I've ever seen in my entire existence.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:51 pm

yana_bach wrote:Did Libby get a nosejob?

You mean to make her nose bigger? no idea Her nose looks bigger now than it that picture.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:55 pm

I can't even begin to understand how a third party could explain objectively how someone else loves someone and the reasoning.  Obviously, they can not get into that person's mind or heart and when dealing with emotions so many things are difficult to put into words.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass