SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:03 pm

So maybe he needs a woman who depends on him to man him up some? Idk. I’m a lover of love and couples with big obstacles have a soft spot in my heart laugh out loud but man, oh man, it’s hard to believe Arie is finally ready to reform given his already been misbehaving with Lauren too imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:04 pm

Just for reference this link indicates Arie has a net worth of 4 million dollars. link
This was a pretty good read ranking several past leads net worth. link
Selling real estate last year for Remax: link
 Arie reported that he raked in more than $13 million in sales for 2017. With a standard realtor commission rate of 6 percent, that means he pocketed about $780,000 last year. Not too bad for his first year on the job in a relatively un-glam housing market.

Also, adult racing schools or camps are very popular for men and women wanting that fantasy fun. I know several guys who do this every couple years, just to have a fun guys week.  These are located all over the country. 
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:08 pm

Wrong Lauren B was tweeted giggling http://people.com/tv/bachelor-fans-confuse-lauren-bushnell-lauren-burnham/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:11 pm

If he has the $$, it would have been a very very very nice touch to pay for Lauren’s ring instead of running back to NL to pick out another one five minutes after picking the first one imo. He didn’t “have” to obviously and he didn’t, but it would have said a lot about his commitment to her and the “realness” of everything imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:15 pm

Alanna wrote:So maybe he needs a woman who depends on him to man him up some? Idk. I’m a lover of love and couples with big obstacles have a soft spot in my heart laugh out loud but man, oh man, it’s hard to believe Arie is finally ready to reform given his already been misbehaving with Lauren too imo.

Kinda what Courtney said. So wanting an equal is not necessarily so. Lauren is like his mom so however you see between his parents , that’s what he wants to emulate. .That may be his type. Hasn’t worked with others so we’ll see what happens here. But one thing for sure , Courtney will be there to pick up the pieces if things don’t work out . She does have a soft spot for him imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:20 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Alanna wrote:So maybe he needs a woman who depends on him to man him up some? Idk. I’m a lover of love and couples with big obstacles have a soft spot in my heart laugh out loud but man, oh man, it’s hard to believe Arie is finally ready to reform given his already been misbehaving with Lauren too imo.

Kinda what Courtney said. So wanting an equal is not necessarily so. Lauren is like his mom so however you see between his parents , that’s what he wants to emulate. .That may be his type. Hasn’t  worked with others so we’ll see what happens here. But one thing for sure , Courtney will be there to pick up the pieces if things don’t work out . She does have a soft spot for him imo.

Courtney said she is more like Becca than Lauren and she said Lauren is like girls Arie has dated in the past.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:24 pm

Alanna wrote:If he has the $$, it would have been a very very very nice touch to pay for Lauren’s ring instead of running back to NL to pick out another one five minutes after picking the first one imo. He didn’t “have” to obviously and he didn’t, but it would have said a lot about his commitment to her and the “realness” of everything imo.
Apparently Lauren (allegedly) refused to return the first one so he probably didn't want to take any chances using his own hard earned dollars giggling . Jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:25 pm

Alanna wrote:If he has the $$, it would have been a very very very nice touch to pay for Lauren’s ring instead of running back to NL to pick out another one five minutes after picking the first one imo. He didn’t “have” to obviously and he didn’t, but it would have said a lot about his commitment to her and the “realness” of everything imo.

Courtney told him to get Lauren a very very nice ring. He said he couldn’t afford it. She said go to NL.... looks like he did. I wonder why he didn’t think he could afford it?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:26 pm

CMIIW But Courtney told him to definitely go for the Neil Lane ring. Arie was going to buy his own and according to one of the sources posted here, Courtney told him basically why spend your own money. Take the NL ring. 
Maybe someone can bring that over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:27 pm

[quote="Kashathediva"]Just for reference this link indicates Arie has a net worth of 4 million dollars. link
This was a pretty good read ranking several past leads net worth. link
Selling real estate last year for Remax: link
 Arie reported that he raked in more than $13 million in sales for 2017. With a standard realtor commission rate of 6 percent, that means he pocketed about $780,000 last year. Not too bad for his first year on the job in a relatively un-glam housing market.
*snipped*

Their realtor facts aren't quite right, I don't think. That 6% commission is usually split in half between the listing broker and the selling broker, then the broker's pay the listing agent and selling agent a percentage. His cut is probably closer to 1.5% or $195,000 for that $13 mil in sales. He will have expenses to pay from his cut also - annual licenses, auto, gas, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:29 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Wrong Lauren B was tweeted giggling http://people.com/tv/bachelor-fans-confuse-lauren-bushnell-lauren-burnham/

OG Lauren B. just can't catch a break!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:30 pm

Rolly wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Kinda what Courtney said. So wanting an equal is not necessarily so. Lauren is like his mom so however you see between his parents , that’s what he wants to emulate. .That may be his type. Hasn’t  worked with others so we’ll see what happens here. But one thing for sure , Courtney will be there to pick up the pieces if things don’t work out . She does have a soft spot for him imo.

Courtney said she is more like Becca than Lauren and she said Lauren is like girls Arie has dated in the past.

That’s what I was trying to allude too and i agree with C too.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass