SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by SarahD Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:55 pm

Who’s more immature between a 23-year old woman who is acting her age because scientifically, brains aren’t fully developed until in your mid-20s and a man pushing 40 like Arie who’s fighting with a a 23 year old?  Real men don’t fight with women. IMO

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:06 pm

offtopicofftopicofftopic
3rd time in about 6 hours.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:07 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:offtopic offtopic offtopic

Just wondering, where can we discuss the finale? The threads for Arie's season are long gone and we can't mention Arie in Becca's threads or Becca in this thread. It's only been a week, so people might still have things to say.

We repeatedly had to clean up posts, delete post, post warnings and lock threads and that was only on thread #2 due to numerous baiting type posts, tit for tat posts, and constant snark towards anyone who dared post anything positive or their POV in response to a negative post.

We simply do not have time to continuously monitor a thread where it needs our sole attention. There are many other threads that we read each day, and that one simply took to much time. We learned our lesson during Andi/Josh Ben and Lauren and others.

We expect to have reasonable respectful conversations back and forth from all members. When it becomes a one sided bashing session with other members not able to post their opinions, or when hateful opinions suddenly become facts, the whole purpose of the thread becomes redundant. Therefore it was locked, and filed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:08 pm

If they meant Becca, then I agree that would be mean and uncalled for. She didn’t do anything wrong or bash them (as a couple as well.)

If they meant Bekah, then I can totally see why they wouldn’t want her there. She bashed him (maybe not Lauren) but they are a “we” now and why invite her after all she said about him? Makes no sense to me.

JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:39 pm

Oh @Sanlee088, I love your new avi. Now, there are two happy people! teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 49 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:06 pm

Yes San
Love love your avi as well !

It might be cold in Iceland but these to are HOT !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:04 pm

I third it - gorgeous AVI, @sanlee088! Love your rotating assortment laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:11 pm

One thing I like about Arie with Lauren is that he’s so effusive mad loving and affectionate, or at least seems to be so far. Sliding into dm’s  aside, it does look like he’s been really present & vocal with her, which is super nice to see from a pretty much confirmed player imo. It seems his usual MO is just to sleep with the girls and act like a bf without a title and then when $hit hits the fan, he could always say she wasn’t a gf because there was no title. So at least that’s something hopeful here? laugh out loud All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:23 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Chancy wrote:Forgive me if this has already been discussed, I've just now got power back after 4 days, so haven't been able to keep up with the board. I read an interview with Arie and Lauren where they were asked about their wedding plans. They said they wanted a sunset wedding, with good lighting and lots of white flowers. When asked if any Bachelor Nation people will be attending, Lauren said yes and that Arie probably wanted to invite Bachelor people too.

Arie agreed and then said, "Tell Becca she's not invited" and they both laughed. I was finally coming around to warming up to them as a couple but thought it was just a mean comment. I'm sure she wouldn't even want to attend and it was just an uncalled for dig, to use her as the butt of his joke. And Lauren just laughed along with him. Tasteless and tone deaf IMO.

Some (me included) think the "Becca" he was referring to was Bekah M not Becca K. Bekah has had some not-so-nice things to say about Arie. IMO by the time that Becca is done filming and her show has aired she will come to understand why / how Arie did what he did and while they may not become friends there will at least be peace between them. This would be no means be the first time something like this has happened; it seems that being the lead is a lot tougher than anyone who has never been the lead can appreciate.

Based on other interviews I have seen where Arie and Lauren were asked specifically to respond to some of Bekah's comments about Arie (some of which were cited), I agree with Lucas that Bekah was to whom they were referring. I have read and watched most of the interviews and I haven't seen/heard either Arie or Lauren say anything but positive things about Becca.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:33 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Chancy wrote:Forgive me if this has already been discussed, I've just now got power back after 4 days, so haven't been able to keep up with the board. I read an interview with Arie and Lauren where they were asked about their wedding plans. They said they wanted a sunset wedding, with good lighting and lots of white flowers. When asked if any Bachelor Nation people will be attending, Lauren said yes and that Arie probably wanted to invite Bachelor people too.

Arie agreed and then said, "Tell Becca she's not invited" and they both laughed. I was finally coming around to warming up to them as a couple but thought it was just a mean comment. I'm sure she wouldn't even want to attend and it was just an uncalled for dig, to use her as the butt of his joke. And Lauren just laughed along with him. Tasteless and tone deaf IMO.

Some (me included) think the "Becca" he was referring to was Bekah M not Becca K. Bekah has had some not-so-nice things to say about Arie. IMO by the time that Becca is done filming and her show has aired she will come to understand why / how Arie did what he did and while they may not become friends there will at least be peace between them. This would be no means be the first time something like this has happened; it seems that being the lead is a lot tougher than anyone who has never been the lead can appreciate.

Based on other interviews I have seen where Arie and Lauren were asked specifically to respond to some of Bekah's comments about Arie (some of which were cited), I agree with Lucas that Bekah was to whom they were referring.  I have read and watched most of the interviews and I haven't seen/heard either Arie or Lauren say anything but positive things about Becca.
I saw several of their post show interviews as well and I agree that I think they meant Bekah M is not invited.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:37 pm

Even in those interviews where they said Bekah wouldn't be invited, the way it was said didn't sound mean or ugly about her, imo, but rather that they were responding to how they felt about the things Bekah was saying about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:39 pm

Most likely they were referring to Bekah M., not Becca K. Bekah M. has repeatedly thrown Arie under the bus, so it makes sense. Imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass