SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Aria Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:56 am

Daily mail has more totally candid pictures of them. Because don't we all dance, make out, and grab our fiancé's butts in the middle of a busy sidewalk? The only nice thing I'll say is Lauren has a great butt. Like Jojo said "I gotta start doing squats!". IMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5507027/Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-Lauren-Burnham-kiss-passionately-Barcelona.html

Aria

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:01 am

sanlee088 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:They all went to dinner together, both sets of parents to celebrate the engagement and enjoyed two bottles of champagne.

Arie Luyendyk and Lauren Burnham Celebrate Their Engagement With Their Parents — and Champagne!
Following the After the Final Rose show on Tuesday, March 6, the two families celebrated Luyendyk and Burnham’s engagement over a champagne-flower dinner. “They had two bottles of champagne and toasted to the happy couple and just got to know each other,” a source tells Us Weekly.

The race car driver’s dad Mieke Luyendyk and Burham’s father Dave hit it off immediately. “They especially got along,” says the insider. “But everyone just really clicked right off the bat and they’re all extremely excited for what’s to come.” As Bachelor viewers will recall — Burnham’s folks, who reside in Virginia, were initially skeptical of their daughter’s relationship with the 36-year-old.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/how-arie-and-laurens-families-celebrated-after-their-proposal/

wine

Awesome times!! Good for them!
So nice they have the support network considering all the naysayers and negative stuff out there in Sm. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 76 1710264613

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:15 am

Aria wrote:Daily mail has more totally candid pictures of them. Because don't we all dance, make out, and grab our fiancé's butts in the middle of a busy sidewalk? The only nice thing I'll say is Lauren has a great butt. Like Jojo said "I gotta start doing squats!". IMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5507027/Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-Lauren-Burnham-kiss-passionately-Barcelona.html
Awwww so nice to see the happy couple enjoying themselves and being on "their tour of love" as the article stated. Thanks so much for sharing that link!! Got to love those pics!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:35 am

I actually don't think you "got to love those pics"! I didn't!

But, you're welcome for the link!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:42 am

I actually did love them. Thankyou very much and yea, ya got to love them, IMO. LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:46 am

Diana wrote:Everything #Laurie does just seems so calculated and fake Jmo

Seriously, I can't with either of them.

I was hoping they would go on vacation and disappear for a while. Nope. Instead they are plastered everywhere....dancing in the streets. Seriously? I don't know any of my friends who just randomly start dancing in the street. Sure at a concert or some music fest, but not just randomly on the street. And the a** grabbing in the street? You are not a couple of randy teenagers with nowhere to go. You got yourself an expensive hotel suite. Go bloody use it!!!

For me, it is all just screaming of a couple trying too hard.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:12 am

It's not just that I find these pictures cringeworthy, they also seem ridiculously staged imo. Doing way too much. Also, hashtagging your own couple name is ugly af no matter who does it Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 76 1838857674. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:56 am

docnash14 wrote:Don't know how accurate this is but I think it was the L & S article that reported that although it wasn't filmed Arie spoke to her father when he visited Lauren after he broke up with Becca.  Arie also said in several interviews that he and Lauren spent a lot of time together after that visit and that the most they had gone without seeing each other was 7 days.  So it appears that the producers gave them a lot of leeway so it's possible that he was able to spend time with both of her parents.  I thought Lauren and his mom sure were hugging it up following the proposal when Arie and Lauren went over to the families so I wonder if Lauren also had an opportunity to spend some time with Arie's parents prior to the ATFR.

IMO this is accurate. This Life & Style article was based in information from Lauren's mother Pamela (reported as an exclusive) and they wrote:

They didn't show it on TV during the finale, but Arie, 36, met with Pamela and Lauren's dad, Dave, when he came to win back Lauren, 26, after ending things with his first fiancée, Becca Kufrin.

The Burnhams gave him their blessing, and they don't need any arm-twisting about agreeing to a TV wedding paid for by ABC. "[My husband] is probably going to jump up and down at that thought!" Pamela jokes to Life & Style.

So maybe it actually was filmed but not shown. IMO if the cameras were there (and we know they were) it's logical to me that they did film that conversation.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:24 am

ReneeM wrote:It's not just that I find these pictures cringeworthy, they also seem ridiculously staged imo. Doing way too much. Also, hashtagging your own couple name is ugly af no matter who does it Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 76 1838857674. All Jmo.
I am having a really hard time understanding this. Almost all bach couples do this, they post pics of themselves, even with a couple name and they are well liked, praised for taking advantage of this, that, and the other thing, but this couple is frowned upon for it and criticized across the board be it SM other other forms. All IMO.

BUT I am really happy seeing how happy they are as a couple. I think it's sweet that they are showing PDA and really enjoying the opportunities that they have, just like other couples and bach contestants have done before them. All IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:04 am

Aria wrote:Daily mail has more totally candid pictures of them. Because don't we all dance, make out, and grab our fiancé's butts in the middle of a busy sidewalk? The only nice thing I'll say is Lauren has a great butt. Like Jojo said "I gotta start doing squats!". IMO.

You don’t?? I do!! I make him practice Bollywood numbers every night at home actually so we can bust a move when everyone else breaks into dance too during the am commute. 

Those pics are very in line with what I think of them to me: Arie is a piece of work and Lauren is just along for the ride imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:06 am

littlereddress wrote:snip
But in this crazy environment I can see where he would realize that he picked the girl who was "paper perfect" but not the one he had consistent feelings for especially in the real world.
snip

I was a bit confused as I watched the last episode of the regular season when I heard Arie expressing concern about Lauren and how he feared he might have to always be reassuring her, whereas with Becca he felt she would always be "solid" (there that word again!) with her love for him. It seemed to me odd that he would suddenly have that concern at that point in time when it had been of no concern previously, and also that he would suddenly be attracted enough to Becca to propose when IMO their relationship had always previously been sort of "meh". And then, I read Chapter 7 in Amy Kaufman's new book ...

In that chapter Amy talks about producer manipulations and makes the most fascinating observation that "In many ways, cast members ultimately fall in love not in a helicopter or Fantasy Suite but in the interview rooms.". IMO in that moment when Arie was expressing those doubts about Lauren he was not just saying something in an ITM to follow a particular story line - he was actually believing what he was saying because the producers were using the same techniques on him that the police use to get someone to confess to a crime they did not commit (Amy points this out in her book). IMO what I was seeing was the end result of producers manipulating his feelings in such a way that he would pick Becca instead of Lauren even though it was (IMO) probably more obvious to them than it was to me that Lauren was the one he was in love with all along.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:52 am

Lucas15 wrote:
littlereddress wrote:snip
But in this crazy environment I can see where he would realize that he picked the girl who was "paper perfect" but not the one he had consistent feelings for especially in the real world.
snip

I was a bit confused as I watched the last episode of the regular season when I heard Arie expressing concern about Lauren and how he feared he might have to always be reassuring her, whereas with Becca he felt she would always be "solid" (there that word again!) with her love for him. It seemed to me odd that he would suddenly have that concern at that point in time when it had been of no concern previously, and also that he would suddenly be attracted enough to Becca to propose when IMO their relationship had always previously been sort of "meh". And then, I read Chapter 7 in Amy Kaufman's new book ...

In that chapter Amy talks about producer manipulations and makes the most fascinating observation that "In many ways, cast members ultimately fall in love not in a helicopter or Fantasy Suite but in the interview rooms.". IMO in that moment when Arie was expressing those doubts about Lauren he was not just saying something in an ITM to follow a particular story line - he was actually believing what he was sayinwg because the producers were using the same techniques on him that the police use to get someone to confess to a crime they did not commit (Amy points this out in her book). IMO what I was seeing was the end result of producers manipulating his feelings in such a way that he would pick Becca instead of Lauren even though it was (IMO) probably more obvious to them than it was to me that Lauren was the one he was in love with all along.

I'm going to have to read Amy's book.  The Intel in Em's season was that production was shocked when Em said yes to 1F's proposal because she had no intention of saying yes going into the FRC.  

Interesting about the ITM's being likened to police interrogations and false confessions.  The contestants must think WTF when watching back with the edits and all.

And the viewing audience falls for it every season...MF is an evil genius, imo.

Last edited by Bet2Win on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass