SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:22 pm

SeekAny wrote:I’m so glad we get just Becca.  I was nervous there in the beginning, but it honestly couldn’t have worked out better. She has so many things going for her, she’s articulate and outgoing and down to earth, just multi faceted and as a result will be a fantastic Bachelorette. Just please give her one really good guy to fall in love with and have him love her back just as strong.

She reminds me of Meredith as far as the bolded portion above. I too am looking forward to her season and hope she finds her HEA. Praying

Doats

Back to top Go down

letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:34 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:If I have learned one thing from Becca, it's that you better not mess with the folks of Minnesota! Whew. I still can't get over the amount of love for her that has been displayed!

I wish there would be a public party for her in Minnesota to give her a great HT send off. If anybody hears of anything please post it! She has so much love here from her MN fans!!! :sending flowers
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:15 pm

Doats wrote:
SeekAny wrote:I’m so glad we get just Becca.  I was nervous there in the beginning, but it honestly couldn’t have worked out better. She has so many things going for her, she’s articulate and outgoing and down to earth, just multi faceted and as a result will be a fantastic Bachelorette. Just please give her one really good guy to fall in love with and have him love her back just as strong.

She reminds me of Meredith as far as the bolded portion above. I too am looking forward to her season and hope she finds her HEA. Praying
She reminds me a lot of Meredith, too!  letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:28 pm

I agree about Meredith. I always liked her.

Those were the good old days of the series.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:50 pm

It’s funny to think back to Meredith's season (loved Ian). She wore big sweaters and wouldn’t do hot tubs. Her personality is kind of similar to Becca's.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Rolly wrote:
SeekAny wrote:There was an Instagram pic of Becca at LAX and it was from yesterday. Hope she’s getting to fly home for the weekend and have one last hurrah with family and friends before she leaves again for the show.

Do we have confirmation when filming starts?

I don't think so.  RS is saying Thurs March 15 which sounds about right but not confirmed.  IMHO it will be Weds or Thurs of this coming week.  March 14 or 15.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:20 pm

A class act. *edired*, hopefully she's meets a great guy this time around.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NO mention of any other contestant in a fan forum)

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Just watched Becca on Ellen. What a classy and lovely girl. I hope she finds her HEA.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:51 pm

She did great on Ellen! I'm looking forward to watching her season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:19 pm

sdmom wrote:I got tears in my eyes when she said to donate the money to cancer last night, because like her, l lost a loved one to that monster.
You go girl. Find your person.

Aww! I didn’t know this! That’s amazing. I’m dealing with this now. Two of my family members BOTH just got diagnosed with cancer and it’s been a really horrible time in my life. I commend this and it really makes me respect Becca a lot. I also think that they should do something philanthropically related this season. Something with kids!. Just my two cents Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:00 pm

jupiterxo wrote:
sdmom wrote:I got tears in my eyes when she said to donate the money to cancer last night, because like her, l lost a loved one to that monster.
You go girl. Find your person.

Aww! I didn’t know this! That’s amazing. I’m dealing with this now. Two of my family members BOTH just got diagnosed with cancer and it’s been a really horrible time in my life. I commend this and it really makes me respect Becca a lot. I also think that they should do something philanthropically related this season. Something with kids!. Just my two cents Smiley

Me too. I'm sorry you all have to deal with this. I lost Mother and 2 sisters to the cruelty of cancer. I am so proud of Becca. Her gentle, nurturing, high spirit personality reminds me of Mother. :yes:

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:15 pm

I wish every season the lead could pick a charity and do something date wise with that philanthropy. What a positive influence that is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
bluwavz
XQZME
maryl
Astrobach
just me