SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:15 pm

letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 DZQMzDUVQAAnnq_
Mike Fleiss@fleissmeister
Mar 26
Warm-hearted #TheBachelorette Exclusive!!!
letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 DZUrUCDVQAAtmdf
Mar 27
Guess where #TheBachelorette is now... #Exclusive
letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 DZtbFWOUMAA5-ae
#TheBachelorette #Exclusive
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:50 am

The start of the Journey cheerleader

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgA2WR6hFQY/?taken-by=bachelorabc

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:22 am

celebrate :thismuch: hoping her bday wishes come true

letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 657f9310

https://instagram.com/p/BhF4DOYnshf/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:18 am

letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2H5DFwe
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg5C5CMH2nJ/?taken-by=thebacheloretteabc

Happiest Birthday to this Classic Beauty.heartbeat ...May she find the man of her dreams who stood out for her, loyal, honest , can make her laugh, to do life with in HEA.  :sprinklehearts

I wish her a meaningful love journey, ended by a beautiful heartfelt promise meant to be kept forever, no less than :

- a Ryan's to Trista : " i love you with every ounce of who i am "
- a JP's to Ashley : " i love everything about you "
- a Chris's to Des  : " i wanna be the rock that doesn't break for you"
and a Jordan's to Jojo : " i choose you everyday". (Well, technically Becca has gotten similar promise from TSG*, but we know how fast was that being thrown out of the window laugh out loud..so i wish her the lasting promise this time Praying )

and possibly many more, created especially for her, by  her person, "The One".

sign, me.... :sending flowers
(clearly channeling all my hopeless romantic potential  giggling )

*= The Switcheroo Guy  - inspired by Shawn with the hella TOG laugh out loud

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:52 am

I sign under @Joy15's the wishes too, happy birthday Becca.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:56 am

@happygolucky bestbud!

we wish her rad and lovely wishes...yet TPTB give her a 2on1 (confirmed by RS) on her very Bday. no no .

Unbelievable. I am so bummed! hmmm no
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:55 am

@bacheloretteabc IG story
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:57 am

Too cute to not being displayed here giggling :

source

Glad that she seems happy and (finally!) got to travel somewhere tropical  summer cheerdance

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:10 pm

I'm happy that they finally went somewhere warm plus we'll see how the guys look in summer clothes. We know that Becca looks great. letsdothis - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:56 pm

too worthy to pass .
source

No less than my impression of her... hearthumbsup . I wonder though if the smells like roses was figuratively or literally giggling  rose bud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:29 pm

Stanley Marketplace

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:20 am

> the lady who posted the twitter post upthread just commented on Becca's iG . Such a sweet sentiment. I got a little emotional especially by the 'enough' part. Becca seems to have outstanding interpersonal intelligent... plus a golden heart...so everybody just wants to be her friends... hearthumbsup

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgAmKb8hN_l/?taken-by=bkoof

hollyhigginswilcher Hi, Becca. I'm, Holly. My daughter, Ella Mae and I met you in the bathroom today when you taking a break from filming. You were so kind to spend time visiting with us and you gave us both a hug. What a great memory to share with my daughter! It was so surreal to meet you. I was a little star struck and wanted to say more to you, however didn't want to seem too strange! I want you to know we're wishing you well and for all the love in the world to find its way to you! You are enough! You are enough for all in your life. You deserve the best! If you end up moving to Denver, I just *know* we'd be good friends (said in my least creepy fan voice) and I'd love to take you out for coffee or tea or a walk in the park or something like that! All our love, Holly and Ella Mae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
bluwavz
XQZME
maryl
Astrobach
just me