SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:19 pm

I just think if you announce Blake or Jason, who I agree both seem like decent dudes... it’s kind of like “meh, neat, whatever” reaction, at least from me. You announce Ben or Peter and it’s like “HECK YES! Bring on the train wreck, the dramz and the romance!” I just think the latter two carry a much bigger punch as a potential lead.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:22 pm

@sosleepy I understand and I don't disagree there. I do think more viewers would be excited for Ben or Peter.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:34 pm

I think it is still early for this current group to develop a really strong following and clamour for them to be the next Bachelor. It is usually at the end of the show when the final few dumpees really get the audience love and call for them to be the lead.

I really hope it is one of Becca's guys and seriously not Ben 2.0. For me he has lost a lot of his appeal...not that he had that much to begin with. He was a decent enough guy, but boring!!! These days I don't think he is as cute as he was, still boring and the more I see/learn of him, the less I like him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:@charriotoffire Yes. Thank you.

The Bachelor should be a catch IMO and a guy who's already been on 4 (or is it 5? I've lost count tbh) reality shows, already has one failed TV engagement and keeps a week old poop rag hanging in his bathroom is not a catch to me.

I'm not even a huge Peter fan but I'd take him over Ben any day because at least he's gone back to his normal life and is less likely to kiss TPTB's asses and that could possibly be entertaining.

All JMO.

I'm still amazed that Ben *voluntarily* talked about that. That's a deep, dark secret you take to your grave! Poor Lauren. She's endured more than we'll ever know.

And, I agree that Peter is much less of a yes-man. I'm not his biggest fan either, as I feel like he has that politician-like quality, he's indecisive as hell and second guesses everything, and he has all sorts of hang-ups when it comes to relationships...but I think that kind of would help make for a good season. I feel like he'd probably lose his mind, along with the women, so it would just be amazing all around. I don't think he's going to do it though, as he seems to have pretty much left the franchise. I think it'll be Ben, Blake, or Colton.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:49 pm

Please, not Colton. I’m on the anyone but Colton train. I don’t want to see 3 freaking seasons in a row of his silly soap opera shenanigans. Nor do I need anymore Tia or Raven drama in my life. Also, we already did that “awww shucks” Virgin, conservative, football playing bachelor once, and I’m personally good for life with that mold. 

If it has to be one of Becca’s rejects, I vote for Blake. He has a Chris L. vibe to me a little bit. I haven’t seen enough of Jason to care one way or another yet, and also I’m currently way to focused on his widows peak and can’t totally get past it. laugh out loud #shallow
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:@charriotoffire Yes. Thank you.

The Bachelor should be a catch IMO and a guy who's already been on 4 (or is it 5? I've lost count tbh) reality shows, already has one failed TV engagement and keeps a week old poop rag hanging in his bathroom is not a catch to me.

I'm not even a huge Peter fan but I'd take him over Ben any day because at least he's gone back to his normal life and is less likely to kiss TPTB's asses and that could possibly be entertaining.

All JMO.

Yes to all that you said.  Plus,  I want a lead who's looking at this experience with fresh eyes.  I no longer want a Bachelor professional whose career is entangled with the franchise.  If they learn anything from Brad,  Arie,  Nick --  rehashes do not really work.  Plus I really want to see a Prince Charming this time,  and Prince Charming should only ride the horse once to find this one  Princess , not collect princesses in all Bach shows, BIP, Bachelorette, Bachelor and whatever incarnation of the franchise.  Use Tinder, don't waste our time.   I'ts been a long time since I watched the Bachelor, I want to be excited to watch it again.  beatingheart
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:@sosleepy I understand and I don't disagree there. I do think more viewers would be excited for Ben or Peter.

I would certainly be excited for Peter, though on this forum, I don't think that is a popular opinion. Ben is a huge HELL NO from me.

After that, I'd take Blake. I'm surprised how much I like him. He didn't do anything for me pre-show, but is my favorite on the season. Same with Jason. I posted a comment in his contestant thread when we saw pictures of him that basically said he was unattractive and doubted he got the FIR. Wowsers! I really like him now and see his attractiveness in motion. Still hate his hair though, and I don't think he photographs well. Pretty suave guy I must say. IMO, as always. Smiley
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:16 pm

While Jason would be my first choice from Becca's guys, I would take Colton as Bach over Benji or Peter or any has been for that matter.  

I will attempt to watch someone from this season and if i get tired or bored, tune out and just SC as I tend to do.  But I will not watch a returnee period, the idea of snarking on Benji doesn't even bring enough to the table to make me want to watch or SC.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:21 pm

I just need someone interesting. I haven’t watched a full season in years so it’s time.

So far, none of the candidates mentioned interest me in the least. no idea

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 87b72b10 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 86669110 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:28 pm

I will admit Peter is purely for my aesthetic interest. I don't care if I'm being shallow. This is why I prefer the Bachelorette. I'm much rather see more men than women on a dating show (in addition to the women actually WANTING love). JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:30 pm

Kels0012 wrote:I will admit Peter is purely for my aesthetic interest. I don't care if I'm being shallow. This is why I prefer the Bachelorette. I'm much rather see more men than women on a dating show (in addition to the women actually WANTING love). JMO.

Oh yeah, Bachelorette > Bachelor x100
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:30 pm

Sorry for DP, but at least with the Bachelorette, it seems more "authentic". As authentic as you can get with a scripted reality TV show. The track record proves it. With my above post, I think Peter CAN be sincere if truly into a woman, but I get why people don't want him as Bachelor. Blake, I believe, would be all in, but possibly fall for multiple women and be in his head too much. IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47